Mirror Mafia

Hirkala

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DANGIT!!! Wish I had seen that sooner!

Day 2: Flash-Bang

The Light and Dark of the war turned to Filly. He didn’t look any different than any other, but they key was he SOUNDED different. All but Spectrum converged on him, as she continued to search for her children.

“It’s over,” they told Filly. “We’ve got you!” They drew closer, predatory smiles on their faces. Filly attempted to make his last stand, though he knew he was done for. He opened his mouth to produce a wave of sound, deafening those who came for him. But, then, he noticed in each of their ears… They wore his biggest nemesis… Earplugs…

He covered his ears and the world got quieter…

Sorry for the delay! Actions! Night ends at 6PM CST!

Hosts: Hirkala and Blablah

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)Vipe195

6)LJ

7)Phaze

8)yuiop

9)Glycereine

10)Vineetrika

12)Marq

13)RainThinker

15)Limey

16)woon

17)qwerty

18) Fox

19)MissKitten

20)EDM

21)NickFleming

23)24_65...

24)golfjunkie

25)onetruth

Dead:

11)Molly Mae-Killed by Reflectors

14)Harvey-Lynched and found to be Mirror

22)Izzy-Killed by Reflectors

5)Filly-Lynched and found to be Audio

@NF Something to think about, Why did Izzy trust both of us to the extent she didn't want us offering each other ghost popcorn?

The only way I can figure it out is if she was not Prism. If you were redirected night 1 would you know about it?

Izzy MIGHT have me figured out, but I can't see that applying to you..... Btw phaze, if you wanna communicate in code at all, I would recommend the autokey cipher. The question is, the key? Can't really outright state it, after all.

Edited by NickFleming

Night 2: Of Mirrors and Men

No. Mirrors don't so much in this post. I just liked the name. :lol:

Flashlight was again waiting for the kill. He approached his target. He had an interesting kill planned for tonight. He picked a stone up and threw it at Glycereine. Glyc exploded on impact. That's what happens when your made of dynamite.

For the third time, Shadow reached his target, darkening him to a 30% chance of block and a 30& chance of redirect. His target was almost sure to fall soon.

Smoke was unphazed by Mirrors death two days previously, but it was time to get revenge. Smoke wasn't phazed, but Phaze soon would be.

No luck for blue this night. He looked around for his siblings, but found no one.

Opacity vanished. He swiftly turned around the corner where he was supposed to find Glycerine. Instead, he found Glycerines dead body. It was enough, though. Opacity reached into the deceased's pockets and found his ID card.

Green had no luck whatsoever finding Spectrum or any of the colors. She sighed. She would try again tomorrow.

Glasses looked around, and found Phaze, struggling for breath. He gasped! Glasses chased smoke of, and covered Phaze's eyes. A successful action indeed.

Light continued the path to GMaster. One brief shine, and GM was blinded.

Brightness was entering depression. Even the moon seemed darker. Three kills. She was, however, glad that the lynches were of Mirror and Audio.

Grey-scale walked briskly. In a few moments, Onetruth wouldn't know green from red. Which was bad if he was Spectrum or blue, but this isn't a clue. Hey! That rhymes!

To finish off the night, Magnifying Glass followed Phaze home. Phaze was an easy target, and Magnifying Glass soon knew his faction.