Mirror Mafia

Hirkala

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol'd at the first sentence.

I specifically threw in my definition of team, just to avoid that. :P

Indy and goodie wincons are sometimes compatible..

You can't be talking about Facade, because it's wincon requires the side Facade is on to lose. (If the two leaders die from either faction, Facade wins instead of that faction if they win.)

You could be claiming Black/White, but if so, it sucks to be you...Sorry. :P

I have no idea about Audio though... *coughthreesecretabilitiesplussecretwinconcough* :angry:

EDIT:

Don't listen to Phaze, I'm not claiming indy. :P

Dangit. Nevermind then....

*removes Izzy's name from list of possible Indys*

Edited by RainThinker

oh c'mon!!! have you been in his shoes and considered how difficult it may be for him? With his family visits and all...???

cut him some slack, he'll be here.....:D

thats beside the point :P...im kidding...i could wait 2 weeks if i needed to

Then could you please explain yourself.

I can't see how the simultaneous abolition of teams helps your team mates :huh:

I can see how they would help you as an individual (by making sure that others play nice while you dispose of them)

Of ALL teams, independant counting as a team. Like every single player dying at once. I would be highly amused, even if it meant a stale-mate.

Night 1: Death comes swiftly in darkness.

Flashlight hid on the streets, almost invisible in his black shell. It was night. The visuals moment of weakness. Flashlight saw his hit walking down the avenue in search of her target. She was unprotected and alone. Quietly, flashlight approached her. He struck with silent, but deadly force. Molly May's body would not be found until morning.

Smoke was watching Flashlight from the shadows. A quick beam shown. That was the signal! Molly was dead. Flashlight had not failed, and now it was Smoke's turn to drift down the street, unseen.

"Shadow?" he asked.

"Here," an invisible voice whispered back. Shadow couldn't be seen at night, when there was no light to cast one.

"Cover me. I'm going in"

Smoke flew down the street with surprising speed. He saw Marq, and whispered to Shadow, "Stop!"

Shadow stopped. He would watch smoke, and as soon as smoke was done, it was time to act himself.

Smoke followed Marq silently. He raised his arms, and strangled Marq. Of course, Smoke couldn't actually strangle anyone, or perform any physical act for that matter. What Smoke actually did, was surround Marq's head. Too much smoke is bad for you, and Marq shortly fell to the ground. Smoke left, leaving only a "No Smoking" sign, which he had revised so it said "No Not Smoking."

As you may recall, it was shadow who would act next. He cast himself out long. No need for him to be directly with his target. He stretched himself out and when he reached his target, split. That player would have his/her own personal shadow until he/she got hit by brightness or light. Shadow scoffed. Like <i>that</i> was going to happen.

Flashlight was waiting for a message from Mirror Darkly to be sent on a "special mission." No such message came, so Mirror Darkly was obviously unsuccessful in acquiring a target.

Now for a break from Reflector actions.

A ball of light hovered in the air. It shone through the streets where it roamed, illuminating pathways, and clearing up people, but it had a different intention tonight. It approached Harvey, and suddenly, shone with such intensity, that Harveys mind couldn't process it! Harvey grabbed his head in pain, but he couldn't see anything since his eyes had adjusted so much, and wouldn't be able to do anything until day one began.

Optical had a block today. His target? Rain Thinker. It didn't take much. Optical walked around, waiting for Rain Thinker to come. Sure enough, he saw Rain in the distance after a few minutes. Rain Thinker ran to greet optical, and was returned with a blow to the head, and a first class ticket to unconsciousness.

Magnifying glass strolled down the street. There was no rush. He had already acted, and learned Izzy's faction.

Dream was sitting in her apartment. She was exhausted. She had searched the whole city, only to find that Molly May had been killed. As Molly was Dream's target, Dream had no action tonight.

Green was content. He had targeted phaze, and was wrong, but he suspected as much. It's very identify anyone correctly on night one.

Brightness sat down and wept. Molly was dead, and Kat wasn't. If only Brightness had targeted Molly instead...

Glasses was in a cheery mood. He had just cleared up Miss Kitten, and his action was successful. There was nothing to complain about.

Prism looked around. Aha! There was Phaze. Phaze was an easy target. Like a sitting duck. Prism stood in front of Phaze and let his true colors show.

Opacity glanced around the corner. There was harvey! Opacity turned invisible and followed harvey. It was a faction spy tonight.

Grey-scale looked at Golfjunkie, and struck! Not much to see here. GJ got redirected to woon for the night!

Hosts: Hirkala and Blablah

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)Vipe195

5)Filly

6)LJ

7)Phaze

8)yuiop

9)Glycereine

10)Vineetrika

12)Marq

13)RainThinker

14)Harvey

15)Limey

16)woon

17)qwerty

18) Fox

19)MissKitten

20)EDM

21)NickFleming

22)Izzy

23)24_65...

24)golfjunkie

25)onetruth

Dead:

11)Molly Mae-Killed by Reflectors

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479 - voting for Kat

4)Vipe195

5)Filly

6)LJ

7)Phaze

8)yuiop

9)Glycereine

10)Vineetrika

12)Marq

13)RainThinker

14)Harvey

15)Limey

16)woon

17)qwerty

18)Kat

19)MissKitten

20)EDM

21)NickFleming

22)Izzy

23)24_65...

24)golfjunkie

25)onetruth

Dead:

11)Molly Mae-Killed by Reflectors

Yay! Post is up. Well, here goes my random vote for now :)

This is more random than not, but... voting Marq because she was pretty upset with MM because of Serenity. :P Blatant meta-gaming, I know; deal with it. Likely to change if/when new information arises.

*edit* Missed GMaster's vote.

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479 is voting for Kat

4)Vipe195

5)Filly

6)LJ

7)Phaze

8)yuiop

9)Glycereine

10)Vineetrika