BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mirror Mafia Signups

The visuals were a secret organization. No one is quite sure what they do, but this I am sure of. A rebellion was striking up against the visuals. Smoke, Mirror, Clone and a few others were not satisfied with the Visuals work. This new group called themselves The Reflectors.

~~~

"This is Optical. Illusion. Do you read me. Illusion."

"I read you Optical. The rebellion is strong, but we outnumber them two to six sevenths.""Two to six sevenths?"

"All right. Two to one."

"Good."

~~~

Mirror and Smoke were planning the rebellion.

"They outnumber us two to one!"

"I know Smoke. We need backups."

"Grey-scale's always agreed with us."

"Grey-scale is with us already!" Mirror attempted to hit Smoke, but then he remembered. Smoke wasn't solid. "We need someone with brains. Something you don't have. I don't know why I even keep you around.""Because mommy said..." Began Smoke

"Shut up you imbecile!" Mirror tried to hit Smoke again. "We need someone like Mirror Darkly. For that matter, we need the actual Mirror Darkly."

~~~

Black and White watched the drama unfold."Want to bet on the match?"

"Sure!"

~~~

Mirror Darkly sat, waiting. He was told to be here by Mirror. Apparently there was pay involved. Speak of the devil! At that moment Mirror walked in.

"Hello Mirror Darkly"

"Hello Mirror. I hear you have a proposition for me."

"Yes. Help us tear down the visuals."

"And the pay?"

Mirror passed a bag of gold underneath the table

"Resistance, for them, is futile."

"I will see you on the morrow Mirror Darkly."

"Until then, live long and prosper."

Opacity watched this, invisible. He would have to warn Illusion. But first, he had other matters to take care of.

Audio also heard the conversation. He grinned. This could be an opportunity to make hearing the highest rated sense.

~~~

Facade was thinking. He thought often, but only for himself. Both Illusion and Mirror both trusted him in spite of Opacity's warnings.

Opacity appeared in the blink of an eye.

"Hello Facade."

If Facade was surprised, he didn't let on. "Hello Opacity."

"I know Illusion trusts you, but I know better."

"Do you now?"

"Yes. I do." With that, opacity vanished.

"Oh and one last thing."

"Yes?" Asked Opacity, appearing again.

"I do wish you wouldn't appear and disappear so suddenly. It is quite unnerving."

Opacity grinned. "This slow enough for you?" He said, and gradually disappeared starting from his feet and working up to his head. The last to go was his mouth which whispered, "I'm watching you Facade. Always watching."

Mirror Mafia

Visuals (GOODIES):WINCON: Eliminate the Reflectors.

Illusion: The leader of the visuals. Can fake an action each night. (Like Kate in Pirates of Penzance Mafia.) Has BTSC with Optical.

Optical: Illusions more realistic sibling. The second in command. Gets a random ability each night. Has BTSC with Illusion.Light: Can blind (block) someone each night.

Spectrum: Can choose someone in lynch. If he targets a color or his targets vote is a color, he gains BTSC with the color. If the majority of the colors and Spectrum agree, they can call for a blind lynch. Everyone will PM me their vote and no discussion will take place.

Red: A color. Can choose one person each night. If that person is a color or Spectrum, he gains BTSC with that person and anyone they have BTSC with.

Green: A color. Can choose one person each night. If that person is a color or Spectrum, he gains BTSC with that person and anyone they have BTSC with.

Blue: A color. Can choose one person each night. If that person is a color or Spectrum, he gains BTSC with that person and anyone they have BTSC with.

Opacity: Can spy on somebody each night and learn something about them (either identity,faction,action or who targeted them).Hallucination: Can use psychological influence to redirect a vote each day.

Dream: Can use psychological influence to redirect an action each night.

Brightness: Can restore color. Can save a player each night. Can save self once.

Prism: Breaks down light. He can choose one player each night and learns who that player is.Magnifying Glass: Have you ever fried ants with a magnifying glass? This is a large scale one of those. He can kill on even nights and learn a players faction on odd nights.

Glasses: Can clear up an action. He chooses a player each night. That player learns the identity of his target and his action must succeed.

Reflectors (BADDIES):Has BTSC Has a kill each night.WINCON: Is in the majority.

Mirror: The leader of the reflectors. Can reflect someones action back onto them. He also learns that players role.

Smoke: Mirrors second in command. Not a reflector, but he's part of the phrase "smoke and mirrors." He can block one player each night.

Clone: Two mirrors facing each other. He can make his vote count up to 3 times in lynch.

Grey-scale: A color blind spectrum. He can choose someone to be randomly redirected to another person.

Mirror Darkly: Can attempt and RID each night. If the RID is correct, that persons ability becomes a faction ability (like the night kill) until that player or Mirror Darkly dies.

Shadow: The opposite of brightness. He can darken a player. If he targets a player, until that player is RID'd by brightness or light, that player has a 10% chance of being blocked and a 10% chance of being randomly redirected.(shadow is cumulative)

Flashlight: Artificial light. If investigated, he shows up as a random visual.

INDEPENDENTS:

Facade: WINCON: Wins in place of his faction.The first faction to lose both its leader and its second in command, Facade joins. Once that faction achieves its wincon, Facade wins, but the faction doesn't.When he is investigated or lynched, he shows up as random visual.He has two secret abilities.

Audio: WINCON: Secret: He has three secret abilities.

Black and White: Two independents with the same goal. At the beginning, I flip a coin. Black goes to one faction and White to the other. They are neutral and have no abilities, but they win with their faction. They have BTSC.

Hosts: Hirkala and Blablah

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

Edited by Blablah99

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

25 players??? This is gonna be awesome!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)yuiop

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

Edited by yuiop

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)

5)

6)LJ

7)

8)yuiop

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

Big spreadsheet time

Edited by LJayden

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)

5)

6)LJ

7)

8)yuiop

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)RainThinker

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

I can't resist, this looks too epic. :P

*pokes LJ* Hey, you took my spot! :angry:

I'll take lucky 13 instead!

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)ST

5)

6)LJ

7)

8)yuiop

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)RainThinker

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

Wow, this is going to last quite a while :D It'll just be my luck that I get offed N1 :dry:

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)ST

5)

6)LJ

7)

8)yuiop

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)RainThinker

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)NickFleming

22)

23)

24)

25)

Eh, I felt like coding it. MY lucky number is 21. It'll be ironic if I die on night/day 21....

EDIT: got rid of code because it didn't let my color show up :(

Edited by NickFleming

Mirror Mafia

Visuals (GOODIES):

WINCON: Eliminate the Reflectors.

Illusion: The leader of the visuals. Can fake an action each night. (Like Kate in Pirates of Penzance Mafia.) Has BTSC with Optical.

Optical: Illusions more realistic sibling. The second in command. Gets a random ability each night. Has BTSC with Illusion.

Light: Can blind (block) someone each night.

Spectrum: Can choose someone in lynch. If he targets a color or his targets vote is a color, he gains BTSC with the color. If the majority of the colors and Spectrum agree, they can call for a blind lynch. Everyone will PM me their vote and no discussion will take place.

Red: A color. Can choose one person each night. If that person is a color or Spectrum, he gains BTSC with that person and anyone they have BTSC with.

Green: A color. Can choose one person each night. If that person is a color or Spectrum, he gains BTSC with that person and anyone they have BTSC with.

Blue: A color. Can choose one person each night. If that person is a color or Spectrum, he gains BTSC with that person and anyone they have BTSC with.

Opacity: The visuals most able spy. Can spy on somebody each night and learn something about them.

Hallucination: Can use psychological influence to redirect a vote each day.

Dream: Can use psychological influence to redirect an action each night.

Brightness: Can restore color. Can save a player each night. Can save self once.

Prism: Breaks down light. He can choose one player each night and learns who that player is.

Magnifying Glass: Have you ever fried ants with a magnifying glass? This is a large scale one of those. He can kill on even nights and learn a players faction on odd nights.

Glasses: Can clear up an action. He chooses a player each night. That player learns the identity of his target and his action must succeed.

Reflectors (BADDIES):

Has BTSC

Has a kill each night.

WINCON: Is in the majority.

Mirror: The leader of the reflectors. Can reflect someones action back onto them. He also learns that players role.

Smoke: Mirrors second in command. Not a reflector, but he's part of the phrase "smoke and mirrors." He can block one player each night.

Clone: Two mirrors facing each other. He can make his vote count up to 3 times in lynch.

Grey-scale: A color blind spectrum. He can choose someone to be randomly redirected to another person.

Mirror Darkly: Can attempt and RID each night. If the RID is correct, that persons ability becomes a faction ability (like the night kill) until that player or Mirror Darkly dies.

Shadow: The opposite of brightness. He can darken a player. If he targets a player, until that player is RID'd by brightness or light, that player has a 10% chance of being blocked and a 10% chance of being randomly redirected. (Shadow accumulates.)

Flashlight: Artificial light. If investigated, he shows up as a random visual.

INDEPENDENTS:

Facade: WINCON: Wins in place of his faction.

The first faction to lose both its leader and its second in command, Facade joins. Once that faction achieves its wincon, Facade wins, but the faction doesn't.

When he is investigated or lynched, he shows up as random visual.

He has two secret abilities.

Audio: WINCON: SECRET

Has three secret abilities.

Black and White: Two independents with the same goal. At the beginning, I flip a coin. Black goes to one faction and White to the other. They are neutral and have no abilities, but they win with their faction. They have BTSC.

The visuals were a secret organization. No one is quite sure what they do, but this I am sure of. A rebellion was striking up against the visuals. Smoke, Mirror, Clone and a few others were not satisfied with the Visuals work. This new group called themselves The Reflectors.

~~~

"This is Optical. Illusion. Do you read me. Illusion."

"I read you Optical. The rebellion is strong, but we outnumber them two to six sevenths."

"Two to six sevenths?"

"All right. Two to one."

"Good."

~~~

Mirror and Smoke were planning the rebellion.

"They outnumber us two to one!"

"I know Smoke. We need backups."

"Grey-scale's always agreed with us."

"Grey-scale is with us already!" Mirror attempted to hit Smoke, but then he remembered. Smoke wasn't solid. "We need someone with brains. Something you don't have. I don't know why I even keep you around."

"Because mommy said..." Began Smoke

"Shut up you imbecile!" Mirror tried to hit Smoke again. "We need someone like Mirror Darkly. For that matter, we need the actual Mirror Darkly."

~~~

Black and White watched the drama unfold.

"Want to bet on the match?"

"Sure!"

~~~

Mirror Darkly sat, waiting. He was told to be here by Mirror. Apparently there was pay involved. Speak of the devil! At that moment Mirror walked in.

"Hello Mirror Darkly"

"Hello Mirror. I hear you have a proposition for me."

"Yes. Help us tear down the visuals."

"And the pay?"

Mirror passed a bag of gold underneath the table.

"Resistance, for them, is futile."

"I will see you on the morrow Mirror Darkly."

"Until then, live long and prosper."

Opacity watched this, invisible. He would have to warn Illusion. But first, he had other matters to take care of.

Audio also heard the conversation. He grinned. This could be an opportunity to make hearing the highest rated sense.

~~~

Facade was thinking. He thought often, but only for himself. Both Illusion and Mirror both trusted him in spite of Opacity's warnings.

Opacity appeared in the blink of an eye.

"Hello Facade."

If Facade was surprised, he didn't let on. "Hello Opacity."

"I know Illusion trusts you, but I know better."

"Do you now?"

"Yes. I do." With that, opacity vanished.

"Oh and one last thing."

"Yes?" Asked Opacity, appearing again.

"I do wish you wouldn't appear and disappear so suddenly. It is quite unnerving."

Opacity grinned. "This slow enough for you?" He said, and gradually disappeared starting from his feet and working up to his head. The last to go was his mouth which whispered, "I'm watching you Facade. Always watching."

Reposting (without color) due to formatting errors.

Edited by Blablah99

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)ST

5)Filly

6)LJ

7)

8)yuiop

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)RainThinker

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)NickFleming

22)

23)

24)

25)

Yeah, I don't know if Nick's spot is supposed to be blue, but who knows.

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)ST

5)Filly

6)LJ

7)

8)yuiop

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)NickFleming

22)

23)

24)

25)

Sorry, something unexpected came up and I won't be able to play.

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)ST

5)Filly

6)LJ

7)Phaze

8)yuiop

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)NickFleming

22)

23)

24)

25)

Still plenty of space for all those people who have not tried Mafia before. Hope you have contingency plans for inactivity Hirk and Blablah