BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Angel Mafia

Hirkala

Death scene: Get strapped in an electric chair, escape, almost get run over by a car driven by one of the baddies, only to get wounded from a hitman the baddies hired, get up, rip his throat out, and kill yourself to deprive them of the pleasure.

And yes, I changed quote.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because when you happified. You can't post or vote D: not fun

EDIT: you're.

I know, you're essentially dead. Completely SUCKS lol. And hirk tell me when u want us to be able to post again so we can discuss who we suspect to be baddies. And zack wuts that one person? lol edit out. Or did you mean to post that on BTSC forum? You've raised my suspicions, Zack.

Edited by NickFleming

seriously...filly really???first you out urself, then you decide to post ur spreadsheet??? That's cheating on your part...whether it helps people or not...that is just not right...Hirk if this is really how its gonna go I call no joy...put a backup in my spot. I'm not gonna play with someone that does this...it takes the fun out of the game...

Filly-dont ever expect me to play another game with you...most of the people prolly didnt even catch the screw up...only the baddies would have...if they even did....

eh... spreadsheets get used occasionally, but they do take some fun out.

The outing his role though was to try to even it. He's right the baddies knew who he was and now the goodies do. That's actually less of a benefit for the goodies than it is for the baddies so I don't see the complaint there to be honest.

Yea. You can out yourself as much as you want, but its up to the goodies to believe you. Spreadsheet just said what we already knew, i.e. that people alive weren't people who were dead, and people happyfied weren't baddies.