BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Angel Mafia

Hirkala

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...so we know that Izzy or BlahBlah was Justine...but what was their other role??? Well, either way now the baddies dont have the help of the Indies...so we have a much better chance either way. It could've been really bad if the indies would've gotten Connor or Angel...so who hasn't talked yet??? Who is being pushy???

Okay, I may regret this. I am Angel.

Hirkala screwed up, and that's how the baddies know my identity. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Hirkala made it so that the baddies couldn't kill me tonight, so I'm not going to need a save.

Okay filly, any way you can prove (well duh, no) or give evidence that ur angel? If u r, I MIGHT be able to help. Check with hirk about that one thing. And we need to make a strategy for voting tomorrow. But remember, baddies are listening, and you can't trust anyone that hasn't been happy-fied, such as myself. Burkle, work on freeing golf.

Edited by NickFleming

Angel geared up for the night. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door to his hotel suite and stepped out. A burning sensation covered his entire body and he quickly jumped back into the room. His skin smoked from the exposure to… whatever it was. He peeked out the door, quickly, his jaw dropping as he saw a mini sun hanging in the hallway. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a note hanging on his door.

Enjoy your own personal ray of sunshine!

Your friends in The Circle

PS Your favorite hockey team is playing tonight!!!

“Well,” Angel said, aloud. “I guess they aren’t ENTIRELY evil…”

Well, the baddies could probably figure that out.

@Hirkala: Mind if I yell something the next night when I die?

Hmmmmm. Lets help Hirk out guys. Maybe give a hint to a baddie's role, albeit a subtle one (I hope I used albeit correctly). Maybe let filly know something, but he can't tell us?

Baddies have BTSC. Not all of them should be viewing the topic, but like. 1-2 to check what's going on. So using that information, we can conclude who are[n't] baddies.

And i suspect i'll be happified soon.

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

Hirk, you could rescramble the roles and give everybody a new identity.

Problem with that is we goodies would lose all the knowledge we've collected, and the baddies would know who to kill.