BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Angel Mafia

Hirkala

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, they know filly's role, they know mine. Filly, if you can kill one of them, then we might be able to tie. William, if you're out there, try to kill someone. We still have a chance, small though it may be. Awww wait the circle can block one person per night. But with my saving role, and filly's kill, we actually do have a very very very small chance, if William's still alive. We can still pull this off.

Edited by NickFleming

No, because the baddies know my role already and they thought I was a threat. Why? Because I attempted to off MissKitten, but got redirected. I'm pretty sure they're going to block and RID kill me.

Who is this William? His name is Spike. ;) And once it was Randy.

Anyway...sorry to see you go, Glyc....

It's not looking too good for the home team. When the baddies are confident enough to kick back and say nothing, it's not usually good.

Hirk...was I blocked last night or not?

Oh sorry glyc. I wasn't able to get on after that post. I truly am sorry.

To the tune of the elvis song with similar lyrics

You're a baddie in disguise, oh yes you are.

The jig's up MIssKitten. We've found you out. But on the other side, you've won :lol:

@ Onetruth:

I'm sorry OT, would you like me to say something??? Maybe something along the lines of, "Evil is a point of view," acording to Anne Rice, or maybe, " Hello, welcome to McDonald's, can I take your order??? How would you like to die...i mean dine this evening, for here or to go???"

Nick just cuz I'm a baddie doesn't mean I have to be evil...just look at Star Wars...the Sith are portrayed as "baddies," but in reality they (for the most part) are the true good...in the fact that they use both sides of the force. The only problem is that the movies only showed the evil side of the sith, but when you read the books you actually see that there is a much stronger, good willed side to the "Dark" Side.

Everything can be a matter of opinion, even true fact, it just depends who's mind it is in.

@ Onetruth:

I'm sorry OT, would you like me to say something??? Maybe something along the lines of, "Evil is a point of view," acording to Anne Rice, or maybe, " Hello, welcome to McDonald's, can I take your order??? How would you like to die...i mean dine this evening, for here or to go???"

With your witty responses, I think one day we could be friends. Today is not that day.

*grumbles* Where's Buffy when you need her? She and the Scoobies would be able to get out of this mess.

I'm not saying you are truly bad, just that your character is ;) Remember that some authors will put their own twists on things. Ever seen Chronicles of Riddick? There are different kinds of evil.

We all know there are many evils all around us...it just depends which one is evil to you, Nick. And thanks OT I hope that one day that could be possible...I kno that the time is not now or the visage would be useless either way

Night 4: The Last Stand

The goodies knew it came down to tonight. They made their way into the dark streets of L.A. searching for the enemy. It wasn’t hard to find them. They came as a group, marching through the city, a trail of destruction showing their path. Lorne began to sing a mournful song as the two sides approached each other. The Circle saw filly veering off, leaving the group. A simple spell would stop whatever he was planning on doing. Suddenly, Lorne’s song hit a crescendo and the Circle was impaired, their collective mind pounding from the sound waves. A shaman of Wolfram & Hart saw that NickFleming’s mind was clear. As they began to change that, a massive explosion roared into the sky from across town. The shaman immediately realized what had happened, but before he could make a sound, his life ebbed. Jasmine just stared, confused at why RMZ was not in her thrall. The Beast roared, enraged at the loss of his companion. He charged into the group, batting Lorne and Nick aside. He grabbed LJ by the throat and brought him close to his obsidian face.

“This is your doing, Fred! If not, for your meddling, we all would have walked away from this intact!” Without another word, he slid his rocky fingers around Fred’s skull and crushed it. LJ’s lifeless body hit the ground. But, the Beast wasn’t done, yet. Still in a fury, he quickly snatched up onetruth and before anyone could blink an eye, her head was removed and she was gone.

Host: Hirkala

1. Filly

2. Blablah - DEAD Killed by The Baddies

3. Framm

4. Glycereine - LYNCHED - Found to be Doyle

5. Izzy - DEAD - Killed by The Baddies

6. Onetruth - DEAD - Killed by The Baddies

7. Lionheart

8. yuiop - DEAD - RID Killed by The Beast

9. EDM - LYNCHED - Found to be Wesley

10. Limey

11. Miss Kitten - DEAD - RID Killed by Angel

12. RMZ

13. NickFleming

14. woon - LYNCHED - Found to be Holtz

15. LJ - DEAD - RID Killed by The Beast

Looks to be it, my friends... Will end when I have confirmation.

1. Filly

3. Framm

7. Lionheart - Is voting for Filly

10. Limey

12. RMZ

13. NickFleming

Well my friends I think it is time...

Hirk Change Filly's vote to Filly

Edited by lionheart

1. Filly

3. Framm

7. Lionheart voting for Filly

10. Limey voting for Filly

12. RMZ

13. NickFleming

If it's not over *whistles*

Edit: Added lionheart's vote

Edited by limeliam

1. Filly

3. Framm - voting for Filly

7. Lionheart voting for Filly

10. Limey voting for Filly

12. RMZ

13. NickFleming

You know why, sorry MK should have protected you.