BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Wait what about me? I became senior in like 2 weeks.... 0_0 I'm not sure how I did that........ And I wish everybody happy birthday every day I'm on!! Well, only people who actually have birthdays. And I write it like this: HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

Well, you could give so many reasons why you're a fan, and how big of a fan you are, that it overwhelms everyone else, and leaves them si dazed that they have to consider you biggest fan :lol:

How exactly can you prove that you are the greatest fan :lol: ?

maybe.....but i think there are MORE devoted BD members out there......:D

I'm not trying to prove that i'm the greatest fan......i'm trying to prove that YOU are not the greatest fan as there may be more devoted fans than you.....:P:D

plus.....i have more posts than you.....:P

Edited by EDM

I'm not trying to prove that i'm the greatest fan......i'm trying to prove that YOU are not the greatest fan as there may be more devoted fans than you.....:P:D

plus.....i have more posts than you.....:P

I agree - there might be a greater fan than me who watches BD closely more than 340 days per year for more than 7 years ;)

I agree - there might be a greater fan than me who watches BD closely more than 340 days per year for more than 7 years ;)

Yeah, I agree, there's another 25 days in those years where someone would have the opportunity to bypass Rookie. :P

But no, seriously, 7 years? :o

Yeah, I agree, there's another 25 days in those years where someone would have the opportunity to bypass Rookie. :P

But no, seriously, 7 years? :o

More than 7 years, although it was previously other domain and only Slovak version.

Slovak version - February 2003 (though I think it was earlier)

English version - February 2004

BrainDen.com - April 2007

BrainDen.com forum - April 2007

Actually, it was always a few months earlier, just the web archive crawled this web later.

I have an average of 20-30 posts a day :D

It's more about the quality than the quantity. Sometimes too many posts are much worse than 1-2 good posts.

Yes, I know. Unfortunately, I have a lot of rather irrelevant or off-topic posts posts, but someone else mentioned it first. :D It was jokingly, not seriously. I'm working on that.

Edited by NickFleming

well rookie is real cool ...i mean whenever he posts i go 'and here's the man himself'...

and i'm not sayin i'm the most devoted but there was a time (and i'm comin back to it) when i would've read everything there was in the user's submitted and misc forum and then check every two minutes if there were any more new replies...the result bein my eyes were red and tired at the end of the day...and my mum freakin out about the time i'm spendin online....hehe..

and hi nick!!

I think that posting a lot/reading a lot of posts shows that a person dedicates a lot of time to Brainden, but rookie certainly loves it the most. It's like a son to him, right? The result of his work.