BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

8 answers to this question

Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white," or "The yolk of the egg is white?"

At last someone who can say which in stead of what!!!

YELLOW u lemon

So I've had a lot of weird food experiences in my life (because I spend my life doing nothing but eating - I should weigh 3 million pounds but that hasn't happened yet), and I have come across these color yolks: red, white, brown, orange (which is OK). I visited my parents a few weeks back and raided their pantry for food (which the best thing in there was dog treats which I bought them for their dog a while back), and found a can of chicken broth. I didn't think to look at the date, but when I opened the can and a horrible smell came out, I decided to look - April of 1999. The broth was blood red...NASTY! Anyways, I'm home sick this week (my first legitimate sick days EVER - took about 100 sick days in high school because another friend of mine did the same and we'd play pool at his house and watch the Playboy channel then go eat at Hooters - those are FUN sick days :), so I'm fooling around on this thing way too much. :D

Oh you haven't heard the half of it............found a bullet in a beef tenderloin I bought at Costco last year...that was pretty messed up (glad I cut into it and someone didn't bite it...I'd hate for someone to come to a barbeque and my cooking cause someone to "bite the bullet") - (how is that for cornyness??) :)

At least no more barbecues with filet! I say go with hot dogs - you'll NEVER find a bullet in a hot dog (although, like in Naked Gun, you might get a finger instead of a hot dog, but at least there's some nutritional value in that). Plus buying filet gets to be expensive. $80 per loin, two of them per event - you become a little too popular if you're the guy that cooks filet mignon at his barbecues. Homeless guys start showing up at my place...retirement villages bring the bus over...not what I'm going for. :)