BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Advance Wars Mafia

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 4: Max Strikes! Again...

Filly was getting tired of writing all these posts. So he just decided to summarize the night's events. Max and Olaf attempted to block each other, which canceled the actions out. Slick died. End of story.

Host: Filly

1) Blablah[?] DEAD Run over by a Neotank

2) Yuiop - Lynched and found to be Eagle

3) LJ - Lynched and found to be Sami

4) Izzy[?] DEAD Thrown in the ocean

5) Molly Mae[?] DEAD Shot in the head

6) GC - Sturm

7) Glycereine - Lynched and found to be Andy

8) Slick[?] DEAD

9) Framm

10)onetruth

11) Golfjunkie

MissKitten has specified that she needs to be replaced. She'll be replaced by GJ. Day 4 ends 6:30 P.M. PST.

6) GC - Sturm

8) Slick[?] DEAD

9) Framm- Voting for golfjunkie

10)onetruth

11) Golfjunkie

There. At least I did not capitalize your name. :P

Good job MK! Welcome to the party GJ. Put your vote in for OT(Kanbei), and you are a step closer to a baddie win.

6) GC - voting for onetruth - Sturm

8) Slick[?] DEAD

10)onetruth

11) Golfjunkie

8) Slick[?] DEAD

10)onetruth - Voting for golfjunkie

11) Golfjunkie

Is our fate dependent upon a flip of a coin? Or does GC have another trick up his sleeves?

8) Slick[?] DEAD

10)onetruth - Voting for golfjunkie

11) golfjunkie - voting for onetruth

*glad he has been keeping up on this thread*

I would suggest killing GC tonight, since I now have absolutely no power.

That's true. Good try Framm, but GJ if you kill me tonight, on Day 5 there will be a tie between Framm and you. Meaning only a 50% chance of you winning(and don't forget framm also has a secret ability). On the other hand if you block and kill Framm tonight, there will be the 2 of us left and as I have already lost the game by not achieving my wincon, you win. Even otherwise, since I cannot win I will vote for myself to ensure at least a baddie win.

Think about it GJ. The goodies can still win if you kill me tonight.

And sorry OT, but it had to be done for a baddie win.

Day 4: A mountain of electricity

Onetruth, a.k.a. Kanbei had two votes. GJ had two. But GC had a vote redirect and forced Framm to vote for OT. Onetruth got strapped into the electric chair and expired as a mountain of electricity coursed through her body.

6) GC - Sturm

8) Slick[?] DEAD

9) Framm

10)onetruth - Lynched and found to be Kanbei

11) golfjunkie

Home stretch now! Night 5 will end at 6:30 P.M. PST.

I would suggest killing GC tonight, since I now have absolutely no power.

Do you really want a backstabber to win this?

Actually I am not only a backstabber but also a dummy. I failed to achieve my wincon, which means I simply cannot win.

Again GJ, think carefully. I think Framm's upto something, trying to make you do something rash. He knows that the goodies can still win, if he makes it to day 5.

Hey GJ! I just had a brainwave. From previous mafia games, I think I know what Framm's secret ability could be. His secret ability could be linked with Kanbei(OT's) death, like if Kanbei dies, he gets to kill on prime numbered nights(Drake and Kanbei had BTSC). It's just a hunch but I think we shouldn't risk it. So please block Framm and then kill him. Wouldn't want the goodies to steal a win now, right?

Actually I am not only a backstabber but also a dummy. I failed to achieve my wincon, which means I simply cannot win.

Again GJ, think carefully. I think Framm's upto something, trying to make you do something rash. He knows that the goodies can still win, if he makes it to day 5.

If everyone else is gone but you, who wins then???

Oh and you are right about my secret ability being linked with Kanbei, but it is not take over the killing ability. As I said, I am completely useless now. The goodies only chance at winning is the 50/50 tie at the lynch.

Edited by Framm 18

If everyone else is gone but you, who wins then???

Oh and you are right about my secret ability being linked with Kanbei, but it is not take over the killing ability. As I said, I am completely useless now. The goodies only chance at winning is the 50/50 tie at the lynch.

How so? If GJ kills you tonight, GJ will still be alive. As I have not achieved my wincon, I cannot win. Which means the baddies win with GJ alive. Again, if needed I will vote for myself to make the baddies win because I cannot win.

GJ, Framm stressing on his secret ability being useless repeatedly sounds suspicious to me. Considering all options, it would be best for you to block him and then kill him. If it's linked with Kanbei, it has to be something useful, deadly.

And GJ, why should you go for a 50% chance of a win when you can win with a 100% chance. Framm is trying to create an oppurtunity where none exists, only you can stop that from happening, by blocking and then killing him.

EDITed

How so? If GJ kills you tonight, GJ will still be alive. As I have not achieved my wincon, I cannot win. Which means the baddies win with GJ alive. Again, if needed I will vote for myself to make the baddies win because I cannot win.

GJ, Framm stressing on his secret ability being useless repeatedly sounds suspicious to me. Considering all options, it would be best for you to block him and then kill him. If it's linked with Kanbei, it has to be something useful, deadly.

And GJ, why should you go for a 50% chance of a win when you can win with a 100% chance. Framm is trying to create an oppurtunity where none exists, only you can stop that from happening, by blocking and then killing him.

EDITed

Like how you said that you are only going to help the goodies??? You may not be able to win, but you can stop both the goodies and the baddies from winning.

You want to know what it is, then fine. It was a bodyguard for OT if she was targeted by a kill the second time.

The only way that he could be 100% sure that you can not control the lynch is to block you and kill me, but even then it is a 50/50 chance that he would win.

I obviously don't trust Framm, but I don't trust GC either. It has never been confirmed what his wincon is, and as far as his promise to vote for himself, well, I'll believe it when I see it (see his post about only allying with the goodies...)I think GC is right though, I don't know what your secret ability is Framm, and since I can't trust you, I can't believe your statement about what it is either. I don't know that I really have a choice, my actions for last night were chosen for me, and already having gone down that path...

Edited by golfjunkie