BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Advance Wars Mafia

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 5: Last Goodie Down!

Filly was still tired of these night posts, but he could at least break the fourth wall. Max blocked Framm. Max killed Framm. The end of Night 5.

Host: Filly

1) Blablah[?] DEAD Run over by a Neotank

2) Yuiop - Lynched and found to be Eagle

3) LJ - Lynched and found to be Sami

4) Izzy[?] DEAD Thrown in the ocean

5) Molly Mae[?] DEAD Shot in the head

6) GC - Sturm

7) Glycereine - Lynched and found to be Andy

8) Slick[?] DEAD

9) Framm[?] DEAD

10)onetruth - Lynched and found to be Kanbei

11) golfjunkie

Day 5 ends at 6:30 PST. This will probably go quickly.

Sorry goodies! I just wanted the game to be evenly balanced; that's why I had to help the baddies. But sorry baddies, an Indy win is almost non-existent, so I had to help myself as well. :P

6) GC - voting for golfjunkie - Sturm

8) Slick[?] DEAD

9) Framm[?] DEAD

11) golfjunkie

Hey! This was just a game, but it was fun all the way through. Thanks filly! :D And I hope nobody took offense at my backstabbing, this is Mafia after all. Lies and betrayal are part and parcel of Mafia and this is what makes these games so interesting. Unpredictability. And don't take any of my comments personally, one of the first and foremost rules in Mafia. :)

6) GC - voting for golfjunkie - Sturm

8) Slick[?] DEAD

9) Framm[?] DEAD

11) golfjunkie - voting for GC

Hey! This was just a game, but it was fun all the way through. Thanks filly! :D And I hope nobody took offense at my backstabbing, this is Mafia after all. Lies and betrayal are part and parcel of Mafia and this is what makes these games so interesting. Unpredictability. And don't take any of my comments personally, one of the first and foremost rules in Mafia. :)

onetruth thinks you're clever, but kanbei hates you...beware the spirit of kanbei, who wields ghost popcorn and a ghost sword! :lol:

onetruth thinks you're clever, but kanbei hates you...beware the spirit of kanbei, who wields ghost popcorn and a ghost sword! :lol:

Thanks OT and BTW Kanbei was my biggest headache. :lol: Most of the time I was trying to figure out who Kanbei was and plotting different schemes to get rid of you. I think I gave filly a headache pestering him with questions on Kanbei. :P

Day 5: Rise of TEH SNIFIT!!1!!1!!!

The day was short, since Golfjunkie, a.k.a. Max, would be voting for Sturm. Sturm would be voting for Max. But Sturm got a 5 and forced Max to immolate himself.

Final result: Indy win!

2nd place: Baddies

3rd place: Goodies.

1)Blablah - Grit

2)Yuiop - Eagle

3)LJ - Sami

4)Izzy - Sonja

5)Molly Mae - Clone Andy

6)GC - Sturm

7)Glycereine - Andy

8)qwerty/Slick - Olaf

9)Framm - Drake

10)Onetruth - Kanbei

11)Abhisk/MissKitten/GJ - Max

Sami: Can choose to redirect a vote instead of having a 0x,1x, or 2x vote

Sonja: If targeted for kill, I will ask one question about the Advance Wars game. The killer must get it right to kill her. If the killer gets the question wrong, his identity is outed.

Kanbei: If targeted for kill once, he'll survive. But his role will be outed.

Drake: If Kanbei is targeted for kill once, he'll automatically save Kanbei if targeted for kill again.

Clone Andy: Has 1 RID each night to try and guess Sturm's identity. If its right, his identity gets published.

Eagle: Has 1 RID each night to try and guess Andy's identity. If its right, he'll kill Andy in a vengeance.

Sturm: Will get 3 identities at the beginning of a day. Eagle: Day 1. Kanbei: Day 3. Max: Day 5

Indy's wincon: Outlive Max, Kanbei, and Eagle. You must indirectly lynch/kill 2 out of 3. This won't affect the outcome.

GC manipulated everyone with his lie about his wincon, thus making sure he survives until the end. It was weird that the indy would be the last one standing and the winner even though his role was outed on Day 1.

This was my first time hosting and it was really fun, though a bit tedious writing the day and night posts.

Thanks for the game again, filly!:D Yeah, The secret wincon was the only thing I could gamble on after my role was outed. I thought things could only get worse from here, so I decided to gamble and I guess it paid off. I must also admit that I was lucky on many occasions, starting from Eagle trapping me(that provided me some breathing space, otherwise you guys would have lynched me on day 1. It was also the basis for my duplicate wincon, faking Sami as one of my targets.), OT's kill on me failing due to snow and finally getting vote redirect abilities on days 4 and 5.

The most difficult decision was when to change alliances from goodies to baddies, had to maintain the balance to ensure I got nearer my wincon. That's why I withheld Glyc's role on day 2, so that a goodie could be lynched. I got lucky again with yuiop(eagle) getting lynched by a coin toss. Thanks for the fun guys!:D And sorry for the lies.:P

Of course, and the reason for everything was Izzy, if she had not spied on me Night 1, things could have been a whole lot different. ;)

Thanks GJ! You really had no choice on Night 5, but I was hoping that you wouldn't block me. That's why I cooked up a story on framm's secret ability, so that you would not block me. Sorry about that. :blush:

And filly it sure feels weird to win after thinking you are going to die before the game has begun. :wacko:

Thanks Filly!

Wow, GC...nice job. I knew you had a trick up your sleeve, and I had a feeling that you outliving us would be bad. But none of my kills went through anyway. I should've trusted Izzy night 1...but I didn't. We should've lynched you instead of Glycereine!

Also, I only had a kill on prime nights, not every night, or GC would've gone down Night 4! lol

Good game all.

Going back to my first ghost comment though, I was the only active baddie which really didn't help things. MK got active at the end but only after we were basically outted. That was no fault of her own, but she replaced someone and it took some time to get into it. having LJ get lynched the first day without him even talking (dont think he ever posted in BTSC or the thread) hurt really bad.

I knew your win con was not what you said it was btw GC :). I also knew you didn't accidently say I was good, but I was going to try to use it as long as I could.

Izzy, how did you know that GC was the indy before N1 was over?

I RID'd him (thanks) based on your guess. But there's no way you could have known that for sure.

Sorry about that. Izzy spied on GC for Night 1. I accidentally told her GC's identity before the baddies blocked her.

Good 1/2 a game everyone! I am glad I made the correct decisions regardless of the out come. Once I began there was little to work with and I wasn't able to do better. GC was well experienced over most others but, good job anyways and thanks to filly for making it all possible.:thumbsup: