5) Molly Mae[?] DEAD Shot in the head

6) GC - Sturm

7) Glycereine - Voting for GreyCells

8) Slick

9) Framm - Voting for Slick

10)onetruth - Voting for Glycereine

11) MissKitten

just added OT's vote for me.

@OT: I was assuming you were good and the person who was targeting GC, and then the baddies blocked you to save him...

Now however I am not assuming you are good... That said I'd rather vote for the known non-goodie GC

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host: Filly

1) Blablah[?] DEAD Run over by a Neotank

2) Yuiop - Lynched and found to be Eagle

3) LJ - Lynched and found to be Sami

4) Izzy[?] DEAD Thrown in the ocean

6) GC - Sturm

8) Slick - voting for GreyCells

11) MissKitten

I must agree with Glycereine. You ain't a goodie so off with you head! :thumbsup:

Edited by akaslickster

If GC really is teaming up with the goodies then we need him to survive this lynch at least. It would put us at 2 baddies to 3 goodies, and the baddies with a kill at night, makes it 2-2, then they will have it pretty much in the bag. I would rather lynch one of the two remaining baddies tonight, and then GC next lynch.

If GC really is teaming up with the goodies then we need him to survive this lynch at least. It would put us at 2 baddies to 3 goodies, and the baddies with a kill at night, makes it 2-2, then they will have it pretty much in the bag. I would rather lynch one of the two remaining baddies tonight, and then GC next lynch.

You are right Framm and as I cannot win, the first priority for you goodies should be lynching the baddies. Glyc is one(Andy) and Max is ?? Should I vote for Glyc(the known baddie) or try to weed out Max? Deciding, will vote in a few moments.

I must agree with Glycereine. You ain't a goodie so off with you head! :thumbsup:

You are right Slick, I am not a goodie. But I am a baddie who cannot win and so am playing with the goodies. And Glyc is a baddie who has a good chance of winning and is playing with the baddies. That's the difference, so your voting for me looks suspicious to say the least. You are not helping the goodies by lynching me.

@OT, I believe you are good. I think it's too convenient that you were blocked tonight AND the person trying to kill GC didn't act...

Sorry Glyc! You guys planned it right but got the target wrong. ;) Didn't make a difference in the end, though. Glyc, good try framing me. But if you are really not a baddie as you claim, you would have dropped a hint by now. Which you haven't done.

Slick following Glyc's lead sounds like Max. Let's see.

6) GC - Voting for Slick - Sturm

11) MissKitten

I am not a baddie, and trying to prove myself to you GC makes no sense, since you claim to have spied me and are still saying I'm someone else.

I am one of the only people left (now that eagle is dead) who can figure out who the others are... that should be a pretty good hint for the other goodies out there.

No, glyc is lying guys! You know he is GC. Slick I know who you are and I know you're good....only one person didn't act last night and it wasn't max....it was the goodie who got replaced.

if we vote for glyc today we can kill mk the next lynch.

Glyc...nice try, but none of those roles are left.

Don't lynch slick!

Slick....please trust me...if I hadn't been blocked last night or if qwerty had targeted max , this game would've been over, with a goodie win.

9) Framm - Voting for Glycereine

11) MissKitten

I will trust you on this Onetruth.

11) MissKitten - Voting for slick

Okay guys! Baddies, sorry I didn't think that you would make it this far. But now that the game is so well balanced and the goodies win most of the games anyways, I think I can help you guys out. And I also feel sort of guilty for outing you, Glyc. Sorry goodies.

Glyc, there's only one way you guys can win this game now and you know that. You have to escape the lynch today and Kanbei has to be lynched. It's 50-50, but it's the only chance for Max and you. BTW OT's Kanbei as you might have guessed already. So....

6) GC - Voting for Onetruth- Sturm

11) MissKitten - Voting for slick

I don't know, 9pm est I think...

I've been declared a goodie, slick. I know that you are a goodie, and since I had/have a friend who could identify the dead, I know who you are, too. If you don't vote with us, we will lose. :( Think about it, slick...I am Kanbei. The only two people I've been against (GC and Glyc) are the two people Kanbei has tried to kill. I was against MK as well, but don't figure that she was as much of a threat.

Ask me any questions that you need answered in order to be convinced. If we don't lynch a baddie today, we lose.

BTW...I tried to kill GC but was blocked by MissKitten. Then I tried to kill Glyc but failed only because it was snowing, which gave me a 25% chance of failing at my target...boo...

I don't think you know who I am. I still want to hear from Glyc. before I do any changing. Lies run thick sometimes.

EDIT: We deserve the right to know the exact time this day ends. Otherwise, we could lose.

Edited by akaslickster

I don't think you know who I am. I still want to hear from Glyc. before I do any changing. Lies run thick sometimes.

EDIT: We deserve the right to know the exact time this day ends. Otherwise, we could lose.

O...that makes me laf.

Edit: slick, I believe in telling the truth.

Edited by onetruth