BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Advance Wars Mafia

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait! Dang it guys! Sorry I made a fatal mistake(and sorry yuiop you had to pay for it), it's a new experience for me playing from work and I made a mess. I spied on Glyc on Night 2 and filly replied that he was Andy. And as I was seeing the goodie roles and working and playing simultaneously, I misinterpreted him to be the goodie Andy(Clone). I forgot that there was a baddie Andy too.

So guys, Glyc is Andy , the baddie one. Sorry goodies, better late than never and Kanbei has a target tonight, Glyc. And Olaf should block GLyc. Not ordering you goodies around, but they are the logical moves. With Andy gone, there will only be Max around to deal with. And the game could well be over by tomorrow. :thumbsup:

I am NOT bad, I think greycells is playing both sides against each other or pretending to be a goodie. It worked yesterday and we lynched Yuiop

Glyc, I am saying this again. I am a dummy(remember, my wincon's expired?) and I have pledged my allegiance to the goodies. I have no motivation to back down on that oath. I admit I made a mistake and I am trying to correct that now.

Goodies, if you don't believe me, use a spy on Glyc tonight. That would be a waste of tonight but if that confirms his baddieness, I am okay with that. You can lynch him tomorrow and extend the game. Of course, the goodie spying role could be blocked or killed and Glyc will claim he's good and the game goes on. It's your call goodies.

Okay, Glyc if you are really a goodie, you would not want a spy action to be wasted. So help the goodies out by dropping a hint about your role or saying what you did last night or if you are really desperate claim a goodie role.

But goodies, I am 100% sure that Glyc is Andy. Again sorry about my blunder.

And I didn't say yuiop had to be lynched and yuiop could have outed her role if she wanted to prevent the lynch.

I currently have actions from:

Blablah

Glycereine

MissKitten

GC

Framm

Onetruth

Come on, qwerty! It isn't that hard and you could even get your sister to do it.

Night 4: The Rise of Max

Max decided to attack Onetruth tonight. So he just decided to pour a mountain of tar on her. Max didn't intend to kill her, just humiliate her. Luckily, everyone noticed tar covering some random person and went to help. However, the tar was so sticky, OT couldn't act.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max then saw his target, Blablah. He was prepared, unlike last night. He had already prepared his new weapon, the deadly Neotank. He jumped in and yelled, "Roll, tanks roll!" Blablah was ran over by Max's fury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filly made sure that Andy's message was prepared for Wars World News. This time, it was "This is your captain speaking. All hands prepare to abandon ship.

Sorry qwerty. You barely did anything, so you'll have to be replaced by Slick. Day 3 ends 5:00 PST.

Host: Filly

1) Blablah[?] DEAD Run over by a Neotank

2) Yuiop - Lynched and found to be Eagle

3) LJ - Lynched and found to be Sami

4) Izzy[?] DEAD Thrown in the ocean

5) Molly Mae[?] DEAD Shot in the head

6) GC - Sturm

7) Glycereine

8) Slick

9) Framm

10)onetruth

11) MissKitten

Note: I'll probably be busy tomorrow. Day post will be early.

6) GC - Sturm

7) Glycereine - Voting for GreyCells

8) Slick

9) Framm

10)onetruth

11) MissKitten

Unfortunately BlaBlah was one of the only people I didn't have suspicions about.

I'm not really sure where to go with GC claiming I'm bad except to say I'm not. *shrug*

I think he's trying to get the baddies close to even and then eliminate the last person for his wincon.

I honestly think we should have finished him off before now after he was outed as the Indy, but until partway through last night I believed him about helping the goodies.

6) GC - Sturm

7) Glycereine - Voting for GreyCells

8) Slick

9) Framm - Voting for Slick

10)onetruth

11) MissKitten