BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Advance Wars Mafia

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry ive been inactive, i couldnt find the thread at first, i just found it like three mins ago. And i had to study all afternoon, im taking the PSAT this october, wish me luck. Then i had dinner, and then i watched hells kitchen at eight. I have a pretty busy schedule tomorrow, and possibly all week, i may be inactive a little longer.

@OT: if you dont mind giving me a reason for voting to lynch me...?

No way! Pleading no contest just isn't my style. :P Just Kidding.

On a serious note, goodies please hear me out. From the beginning, achieving my wincon was an unrealistic one. And now as I am outed and couldn't participate in Day 1 voting, my wincon is now wholly unrealistic and impossible to achieve. As of now, I am a dummy in this game. Your killing or lynching me will not have any effect whatsoever on the game, in fact, it could prove harmful or detrimental to you goodies because:

1. I cannot kill;

2. As my cover is blown, I cannot confuse you folks;

3. I am an asset to you goodies if I am alive, killing me wouldn't serve any purpose, other than wasting a kill/lynch;

4. And most important of all, I am a dummy piece now. My wincon's out-of-date, that is, I cannot win this game.

And to prove my loyalty to the goodies, I am gonna spell out my secret wincon.

WINCON: Outlive Sami,Sonja and Grit . You must indirectly kill/lynch all 3 of them. This won't have any effect on the outcome.

Hmm. Okay, guys, I think we should keep him for now. I don't know how much I trust what you're telling us, but we'll know if you start double crossing us.

I think we should team up with him, considering if that's true, he can't win. It's worth a try, for now.

Continuing from last post...

Sami, who has(had) vote manipulation abilities; Sonja and Grit, who having spying abilities. Abilities which I too have.

Now that I have brought my WINCON out in the open, you guys can see the hopeless situation I am in. I simply cannot win(as Sami was not killed/lynched indirectly by me), but why do I want to stay alive then? Coz I enjoy playing mafia and I have to do something useful in my office hours. :lol:

Kanbei, if you still want to kill me after reading the above reasoning, it's your call. But remember that other than getting the satisfaction of a kill, you won't be doing the goodies any other good. By keeping me alive, there's no loss for you guys, I could even help you guys out. It's a win-win situation.

If you goodies still don't believe me, block me tonight. But I could be of use to you guys, if you want.

What do you guys say?

Hmm. Okay, guys, I think we should keep him for now. I don't know how much I trust what you're telling us, but we'll know if you start double crossing us.

I think we should team up with him, considering if that's true, he can't win. It's worth a try, for now.

Thanks for listening to me Izzy. Please read the other post too and you guys make a decision about blocking me or not and inform me. I will act accordingly. :thumbsup:

And baddies, I am willing to form an alliance only with the goodies. So you guys may want to kill me off but again there is no use in killing me. As the goodies know who I am and killing me won't make any difference to either the goodies or you guys. What I am saying is only logical, think it out. Again, I only want to remain alive.

Make no mistake, goodies, I only wish an alliance with you guys. The moment you think I am double crossing, you can get rid of me.

Hmm. Guys, I really think we should work with him. I get the feeling the baddies will kill him off anyway though.

Let's just go through the list and spy? BlaBlah switched his vote last second, which.. doesn't make him look good in my book. Sonja, spy on BlaBlah. GC, spy on Glyc (I'm assuming yuiop is good because he was voting for LJ), and Grit spy on qwerty. Report your findings here. If you are one of the people I'm telling you to spy on, just continue down the list. Good? Kay.

hmmm

@filly: What does indirectly mean? Does it just mean they have to die?

I think GC can still win in which case he's not forming an alliance he's tricking us into not killing him...

Let filly confirm this, but I think indirectly means, I should have at least voted for him. That's how I understood it.

Let filly confirm this, but I think indirectly means, I should have at least voted for him. That's how I understood it.

The thing that makes me think they just have to die is that it also says indirectly kill... you have no way to kill, so indirectly would mean someone else kill them.

Edited by Glycereine

The thing that makes me think they just have to die is that it also says indirectly kill... you have no way to kill, so indirectly would mean someone else kill them.

No, that's not entirely true. I can kill, if I want to and if I know the roles. For example, I can redirect Kanbei's kill to my target. I can change votes while lynching. I am sure these all come under the indirect category. I don't want to be a dummy, but unfortunately for me, I am.

And Glyc, why these sudden doubts? Want me to be blocked and prevent a spy on you? ;)

Okay. Since GC is now unable to achieve his wincon, I feel safe outing myself.

Sonja, don't waste an action on me. I targeted Izzy last night and saw information that made me believe her when she said GC was the indie. In other words, I am Grit and according to Filly, I was blocked tonight.

Hmm. Guys, I really think we should work with him. I get the feeling the baddies will kill him off anyway though.

Let's just go through the list and spy? BlaBlah switched his vote last second, which.. doesn't make him look good in my book. Sonja, spy on BlaBlah. GC, spy on Glyc (I'm assuming yuiop is good because he was voting for LJ), and Grit spy on qwerty. Report your findings here. If you are one of the people I'm telling you to spy on, just continue down the list. Good? Kay.

Independent: ?????

Each night I roll a die.

1: Save self.

2: Spy role.

3: Spy action.

4: Redirect target (night)

5: Redirect vote (day)

6: Any of the above.

I guess I cannot choose an action myself, so maybe I can spy on Glyc, maybe not. I have asked filly for clarification, waiting for his reply.

Night 2: The Night of Random Blocking

Olaf decided to block Izzy tonight. He had actually intended to block GC yesterday, and Max intended to block Izzy, but a mistake made by Filly changed that. Izzy would actually be blocked tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max was hiding in a forest with some units. Suddenly he heard some movement. He moved in his tanks and defeated his greatest rival, Blablah. Fortunately for him, Max intended to off someone else. Blablah would just be knocked out and dumped in a forest for someone else to discover.

That person was Izzy. Fortunately for her, she had intentionally installed a security system. With it, it will ask one question. The assailant must answer 1 Advance Wars question or be knocked out. The question was ,"How many properties do you have to capture in order to win the mission 'Kanbei's Error?!' ?

The answer was 15, and Max crept in and knocked her out. The body was dumped into a garbage bag and the bag was dumped into a river. When Izzy woke up, she was in the middle of the ocean and was drowned.

Kanbei saw Sturm, a.k.a. GC walking near the road. With a fierce yell, Kanbei swung his samurai sword. Sturm wasn't surprised and immediately dodged. Sturm tried to escape. He couldn't kill anyone. As Sturm ran through the soft grass, Kanbei prepared to pursue. Unfortunately, the snow began again. Kanbei couldn't catch GC.

World Wars News was abuzz. Filly had forgot to send Orange Star's message last night. Thankfully, after a 4th wall breakage, the WWN got their message tonight. The anchorman said, "There is a Sturm approaching" .

Warnings: Qwerty 1, Yuiop 1, MissKitten 1

Host: Filly

1) Blablah

2) Yuiop

3) LJ - Lynched and found to be Sami

4) Izzy[?] DEAD Thrown in the ocean

5) Molly Mae[?] DEAD Shot in the head

6) GC - Sturm

7) Glycereine

8) qwerty

9) Framm

10)onetruth