BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Rollo

unreality

good game :P I feel bad for plainglazed though who didn't get to eat any of his cake haha

C H A O S

M A F I A - 0

S A L V O - 0

C H O K E - 2

B R O K E - 0

C H O S E - 2

C H I L E - 2

C H O R E - 2

C H E C K - 2

C H A T S - 4

C H A P S - 4

C H A O S - 5

unreality - 11

dawh - 10

prince marth - 10

framm - 10

Who wants to host now?

Okay I misunderstood. I thought that you said that you had to logic the answer even if you got the correct word. Oh well, good job PG.

No you understood absolutely 100% right. It's just that PM got the A and S before you, so I only gave you points for the O. You still have to logic it and you did

No you understood absolutely 100% right. It's just that PM got the A and S before you, so I only gave you points for the O. You still have to logic it and you did

Oh well I misunderstood too as I didn't know you had to logic the last letter as well.

Am not lobbying for any credits but it does seem that the first person who sees the host confirm the last guess will most always win the 10 points.

yeah there's an element of timing for sure. The game isn't impartial to the forum environment, and that has to be factored in.

If you want I think everyone would be okay with a rule where if someone guesses the word and gets a "5" on it, they automatically get the remaining letters scored? That sounds good to me