BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Rollo

unreality

I think we decided only one guess per post but I am not positive.

I don't remember coming up with any rule about limiting number of guesses per post. I don't see a reason why we should restrict multiple guesses at the same. A lot of people did that early on and it worked against the guessers because it let the host rack up points based on words that probably wouldn't have been guessed if they had come in separate posts. So the experienced players, in an effort to limit host point accrual, :D started guessing one per post organically.

I don't see a systemic reason why we should limit it if a player wants to do so. It often makes sense when you're scatter-shot guessing at the beginning anyway. We ruled against making logic guesses based on multiple words yet to be scored, but that's a different issue.

CABIN

Edit: structural change

Edited by dawh

EVENS

If EVENS gets one and EVENT 0 then S must be the last letter because theys have the same letters except for the last one and EVILS got one

Edit: wanted to add more

Edited by young scientist

Oops guess I was wrong about that but I think that E is thefirst letter because EVENT and EVENS have one and they differ with the first and last letter and since the last letters are different that cantbe it but since the first letters are the same the first letter is E. All the other letters that differ have been excluded because other words have them in the same spot but got 0

Also if I can I think the word is ENTER

Edited by young scientist