BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Rollo

unreality

Well, I already did, because I can. I really feel like shouting out the word...

I have thus far resisted the temptation. You could take over for Framm though and score Izzy and my word, so that we can finish this one and someone else can start one.

Call me a noob, but how are yous supposed to copy the chart?

Go to post and hit the 'Reply' button underneath it. Then remove the <quote> tags from the top and bottom. Then add the words that have been guessed to the end inside the code box and give the score, compared to the correct word.

_ _ _ L E

BRAIN (0)    JUICE (1)   STOLE (2)

CHASM (0)    MERGE (1)   WHOLE (2)

STONE (1)    LATHE (1)   CABLE (2)

STOKE (1)    GLAZE (1)   RIFLE (5)

SHONE (1)    FRAME (1)

STATE (1)    AMUSE (1)

SHINE (1)    EERIE (1)

SHINS (0)    DEATH (0)

CRATE (1)    SPINE (1)

ZOOME (1)    WINES (1)

TRADE (1)    UNCLE (2)

SHARK (0)    ULCER (0)

CLIMB (0)    UNDER (0)

Congrats, dawh!

I had considered that but dismissed it because of WINES (1) and too quickly assumed the one was for the "E" in the end so "I" could not be the second letter. :duh: Was sure it was NOBLE instead :duh::duh: . Good one Framm. Just a thought, maybe, like some other threads, the winner could start the next word.

I had considered that but dismissed it because of WINES (1) and too quickly assumed the one was for the "E" in the end so "I" could not be the second letter. :duh: Was sure it was NOBLE instead :duh::duh: . Good one Framm. Just a thought, maybe, like some other threads, the winner could start the next word.

I did that at first too, but I realized that the S was in the last place, so I had to reexamine it. That's why I tried WHOLE to get rid of the W. After that, I couldn't prove it, but the N made no sense in the third position, which left the I. From there, I just looked at the possible letters that hadn't been ruled out in the first and third spots and RIFLE fit the bill.

I've got one:

_ _ _ _ _