BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Advance Wars Mafia Sign Up

Intro Post

It all started with ?????. He had just arrived from another world and saw how peaceful and quiet the area was.

"Peace? Peace? It's much better to be invading instead of having peace!", he shouted

Of course he needed both money and materials to finance his invasion, which he had. But he wasn't powerful enough to take on all the countries by himself, so...

He would clone some random person and make the countries fight among themselves. ????? then saw a random moron named Andy. Andy was currently asking what an airport was and generally being stupid. ????? was shocked that these people could be such idiots, but he settled for cloning him.

THE NEXT DAY...

"Orange Star Attacks Green Earth! IT'S WAR!" was on the headlines of all the newspapers in Green Earth, Blue Moon, and Yellow Comet. As each country mobilized to deal with the Orange Star threat, ????? smiled at his base. "These fools will never see it coming! Now all I have to do is wait for the countries to destroy themselves."

THE NEXT DAY...

Blue Moon HQ:

Olaf: Grit! Grit! Where are you man? We have work to do.

Grit: Aw man... Even the chickens are still sleeping. Yawn..........

Olaf: Get up, you good-for-nothing bum. Orange Star has just attacked our motherland, Blue Moon. Its time for revenge. We'll take their land and make them regret the day the challenged us.

Grit: Why? Their land didn't even belong to us in the first place.

Olaf: That's not the point! We'll attack as soon as possible. Mobilize the troops!

Grit: Sure, whatever you say, O Bearded One.

Yellow Comet HQ:

Kanbei: The Orange Star Army has just arrived like a plague. We must search and destroy.

Sonja: So what happened, Father?

Kanbei: Orange Star has just attacked our land to gain even more. We must counterattack in force.

Sonja: Sigh... You never get any intelligence, Father. We only have 1 tank, 1 medium tank, and 1 artillery. Let's wait and build up our army first.

Green Earth HQ:

Drake: Hello Eagle. What have you been up to lately?

Eagle: Not much. Just hunting down that scum, Andy.

Drake: Why? He's just a kid.

Eagle: The look on his face during the assault. I'll never forget it. NEVER! He'll rue the day he fooled Eagle, Prince of the Skies!

Drake: Okay.... I'll leave you to rant about Andy.

And with that, Fog of War came and obscured everyone's vision. To make matters worse, rain arrived, making visibility extremely crappy.

BADDIES: (Orange Star) Have 1 kill per night and BTSC.

Andy: Sends a PM to the host detailing a message. It will be posted in the Night Post as a message from Orange Star, the country that's been kicking a** and taking names.

Max: Uses those huge arms and knocks out one player per night, blocking their action.

Sami: Vote will count as 0x, 1x, or 2x.

Secret ability: ?

WINCON: Be in majority.

GOODIES: Everyone other country.

Olaf: Master of the snow. Blocks one player per night by sending a blizzard upon them.

Grit: Laid-back personality makes him easy to work with. Spies one action from a player.

Kanbei: Even bigger moron than Andy. Has a kill per night. Takes two hits to die at night, but can still be lynched in the daytime. Has BTSC with Drake.

Sonja: The undisputed master of FoW (Fog of War). Spies one role from a player.

Drake: Virtually unstoppable at naval combat. Learns role of dead player.(night or day) Has BTSC with Kanbei.

Eagle: Personality is summed up in two words: "Arrogant b******". Traps one player for the night and asks one question. If satisfied with the answer, he can release them in the daytime or keep them locked up.

*Can do this twice in one night. With that, there is a 40% chance the baddies learn his identity.

Clone Andy: Used to be in league with the independent, but went haywire and is now working for the goodies. Has one save per night. Can't save same person twice in a row and can only save self once. (Saving prevents all deaths during the night)

Independent: ?????

Each night I roll a die.

1: Save self.

2: Spy role.

3: Spy action.

4: Redirect target (night)

5: Redirect vote (day)

6: Any of the above.

WINCON: ?

Other rules:

Blocks/traps are first priority.

There will be as little death as possible. If Player A targets Player B and Player B targets Player C, only Player B will die.

Whatever I say goes.

Tied result leads to coin flip.

There will be a Day 0 vote. This is to determine who writes the first day post. (Since I kind of suck at those) :(

The first person to die will write the day post for Day 2.

Any takers?

Host: Filly

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

I would like to play if the game starts before July 5. So please add me if that's the case. Missed Blah's mafia.

Well, I intend to start this after Blah's mafia. Still, I'll probably add you since Blah's Mafia only has 10 people.

1) Blablah

2) Yuiop

3) LJ

4) Izzy

5) Molly Mae

6) GC

7) Glycereine

8)

9)

10)

11)

Time to add some stuff:

There will be some weather effects in place. Each night, there will be a 1/3 chance that the weather will change. Night 1 will be clear, but there's a chance that it will start raining or snowing.

Weather Effects:

Clear: No change.

Rain: Hampers visibility. 50% chance that you will randomly get redirected to a random person. (Does not affect Sonja and ?????)

Snow: Slows people down. 25% chance that your ability will fail. (Does not affect Olaf)

Also, each person has a predetermined gender. Do not use gender pronouns as a basis for voting!!!

1) Blablah

2) Yuiop

3) LJ

4) Izzy

5) Molly Mae

6) GC

7) Glycereine

8) qwerty

9)

10)onetruth

11)

Backups:

MissKitten(I dont really have the experience to be a full fledged mafia player from the start, would like to see how it goes a bt longer before joining in directly and not being a backup)

Oops, I forgot to add that the weather effects last for the night and the next day.

This is also the time to ask any questions.

Edited by filly678

Final Roster:

1) Blablah

2) Yuiop

3) LJ

4) Izzy

5) Molly Mae

6) GC

7) Glycereine

8) qwerty

9) Framm

10)onetruth

11) Abhisk

Backups:

MissKitten

GC, is it all right to start it on July 5th?