3)-LJ -DEAD-LYNCHED-Samuel

4)-Harvey - DEAD-LYNCHED-Frederic

5)-Glycerine - Voting for Molly Mae

6)-Hirkala - Voting for Molly Mae

7)-Slick - DEAD - Killed by Ruth.

8)-Molly Mae - voting for Glycerine

9)-GMaster - voting for Hirkala

10)-Framm - DEAD - Killed by Pirates.

Oh, man... I just reread everything and really paid attention to the details this time. Molly just kinda screwed herself over... I KNOW Glyc is good. And everyone else here should as well. Molly voting for Glyc wasn't very wise. Just kinda sold yourself out by calling Glyc out as being bad and voting for him. It's kinda obvious that you are bad, as I said. And with Filly changing his vote to Glyc... Means he is either bad, didn't pay attention to the posts, or had a brief lapse in judgment... Either way, the goodies need to vote MM. She is bad for sure. Once she is gone, we can figure out who the other baddie is...

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make it quick! Day ends at 3:30 EST, right?

Sorry. I was sleeping and had a lapse in judgement. You want me to vote for Ruth/MM?

1)-Yuiop-DEAD-Killed by the Pirates.

2)-Filly - Voting for Molly Mae

9)-GMaster - voting for Hirkala

Sorry. I was sleeping and had a lapse in judgement. You want me to vote for Ruth/MM?

Hmm...yeah...a lapse in judgment...that's all it was... :rolleyes:

2)-Filly - Voting for Molly Mae

9)-GMaster - voting for Molly Mae

As I have said since Day 2, MM is bad. Thank you all for agreeing with me.

Look, this game is simple now. GL has to simply try and RID the final baddie and win the game. Look, if Hirk is Edith, then DON'T ACT TONIGHT! It might seem crazy, but we may need that vote change you have if you think that someone is wrong.

I think Hirkala is lying, but Philly could also be lying. MM should probably come on and either claim one of the roles we have claimed...or just give herself up :P

I'm Edith. I mentioned that earlier, I'm sure.

Glyc accused two known goodies. That makes him bad, right? It has to be Glyc and Hirkala from my standpoint. Unless Glyc's conclusion was muddled. Who else could be Stanley?

Filly, you're voting against me now...don't let them fool you so easily. If you know that Glyc is Stanley, let me know. If the baddies win this lynch, we've lost our advantage.

I only called Glyc out because he accused two known goodies of being bad. Filly, we know that you're not bad.

MM. You have this ENTIRELY mixed up. Glyc IS Stanley. BlaBlah gave us that in the night post. Filly quite possibly could be bad, same with Hirkala. The fact that you and filly are standing up for each other makes me quite suspicious...

Well, my plan has been laid out. We lynch MM as Ruth and Glyc sends in filly as the PK and we win this. Glyc listen, I'm on your side. Hirk seems to be on your side. Filly is looking like the final baddie. I think the votes should stand as is right?

I knew this was going to happen... Stupid baddies and your voting for other baddies to confuse us... LOL MM can say she is Edith all she wants, but then says I am bad. WHY WOULD EDITH HAVE SAVED ME LAST NIGHT IF I WERE BAD??? Think about it. As for the 3rd baddie, well, that can wait.

I knew this was going to happen... Stupid baddies and your voting for other baddies to confuse us...

More than likely that's the case again. If MM didn't come out against Glyc I would've been sure that we would lose this tonight based on the votes, but we will see.

Half hour left. We know what to do now.

I think you are the other baddie here, Gmaster. Night 2... Mabel redirected Filly to check you out. Right after, Isabelle tried to spy you. If you were Isabelle, where did Filly go after that? If he was the PK, there should have been a post saying that the PK was trying to figure you out. But, the PK has no action that night. It's too coincidental that Filly was redirected to you and Isabelle then spied you. And I don't believe in coincidence.

EDIT: Foolish comment... :D

Edited by Hirkala

Day 3:

Molly Mae was going to be lynched. There was no doubt about that. She was the mastermind behind this operation. She was taking control. She was the evil bloodthirsty traitor.

Or was she?

Frederic had always admired her, but she betrayed him to the pirates. But Frederic was dead so did that really matter?

Glycerine found a message washed up on the shore in a bottle. It said "Five little soldier boys going in for law. One got into Chancery and then there were four. -- Justice Wargrave" Glycerine read this, shocked. Who was the verse refering to? The Sergeant represented the law, but he was dead!

Confused, Glycerine walked around the island. When he got to the prison, he saw somebody in the distance, under a tree.

"Hello?" He yelled, with no response. He yelled again, and the person still did not respond. Worried, Glycerine ran up the hill. He saw Hirkala watching the person under the tree with a shocked expression on her face.

"She killed herself." Hirkala said, hardly daring to believe it.

Ruth was gone. The biggest threat was over.

2)-Filly

5)-Glycerine

6)-Hirkala

8)-Molly Mae - DEAD - LYNCHED - Ruth

9)-GMaster

Hirk...I never said I was Isabelle. I haven't questioned Filly's role, but based on his voting it is looking more and more questionable.

YOUR role is the one I questioned. If I was redirected by those two I would've been dead a while ago and I'm not. Hopefully Glyc kills filly. If not, filly and I vote out you tomorrow. It's over!

There's only one way this can end... Goodies win.

You kill me tonight. Glyc listens to me and RID kills you. We win. If Glyc doesn't listen, they vote you off tomorrow.

If you kill Glyc tonight, Filly and I vote you off tomorrow. Might as well give it up, "Your Majesty," it's over...

I hope I do get killed off. That way when Glyc gets on and RIDs you as PK, we win. Or he does it against Filly and sees that he's NOT the PK. Then, they vote you off tomorrow...

And why just hint at it? It's over... You can out yourself now and it won't really matter.

EDIT: Wasn't finished talking! LOL

Edited by Hirkala