4)-Harvey - DEAD-LYNCHED-Frederic

5)-Glycerine - voting for Hirkala

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick - DEAD - Killed by Ruth.

8)-Molly Mae - DEAD - LYNCHED - Ruth

9)-GMaster - voting for Hirkala

10)-Framm - DEAD - Killed by Pirates.

@Hirkala:

If you are Edith, Vote for GM. Then save yourself, changing one of the votes on you to GM

This way if Hirk is bad, he is lynched.

If GM is bad, Hirk can swing the lynch to GM.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No... You have it wrong, Glyc... I can't CHANGE someone's vote. I only make them DROP OUT of the vote. Which means it ends in a stalemate. Then, the next night, the pirate kill happens. Game over, baddies win. You gotta believe me man, I AM EDITH! Like Molly Mae, if Gmaster were Edith, why on earth would he save me the other night. He said he thought I was bad long ago (I think) so why, if he were good, would he save a baddie??? I saved myself. The reason I saved myself was the day before I was planning on dropping someone from the lynch because I thought they were going to lynch ME. So I saved it in order to save myself. Then, the vote swung the other way. I had a lot to do with the vote swinging to MM, so I figured they might try to target me. And they did. Luckily, I got my action in REALLY quick. Quick enough to block their kill. I have a question. Glyc, if you are Stanly, who did you RID last? I still think you are Stanly. If not, this applies to GM instead. Who did Stanly RID last??? It had to have been Filly... As the PK... If Stanly had gone for either me or the other (depending on whether or not its Glyc or GM) he would have found that I was not the PK. So, you had to go for Filly. OH!!! Look at post 144... Gmaster voted for Harvey. I voted for LJ. Also, post 155 where MM says GMs last minute change was suspicious. MM is bad, and GM switched to Harvey to secure the lynch. Also post 156... He was correct. The only ones blocked were GM and Slick (Sergeant.) Why would a baddie block a baddie. Confusion at that point wouldn't be as helpful as figuring out someone's role. GM was "warned" by Edith and ran away, which was why he didn't perform his action. Yes, he returned, but their was only dialogue by the PK. Two posts later (158) MM says that no XPed player would block a baddie if they were bad. And why would GM block HIMSELF? Post 185... Yes, Glyc, this is your post... You said it yourself! Too many people were voting for me for me to be bad!!! You also said that LJ was the most confirmed goodie you knew of and you were concurring with MM and voted for me. BOTH were bad. Post 189!!! YOU SAID IT!!! Both LJ and GM are bad and IIIII am good!!! I know you doubted it, but you had to slightly change your thinking when LJ was confirmed bad... Maybe the thinking of them being bad and me good was right??? Post 259... Your words. The next night... I did what I've been saying I did the whole time... EXACTLY what you said. Granted, I planned on doing it anyway... And in the Night Post on Night 3, the PK said, "Hirkala got away?" THAT MAKES NO SENSE IF I'M THE PIRATE KING!!!

I'm the one who has voted for a baddie in EVERY lynch!!! Look at post 289. "If Edith is still alive its Hirk..." You said it yourself, AGAIN!!! Go with your instincts that you have been following all game, Glyc! You KNOW I am Edith! You KNOW I am good! Change your vote! Win it for all of the goodies!!! This is the final vote! It all comes down to you... Make the right choice...

I disagree with the day ending early... I want all the time we have so that the last goodie can make the right call. Hope he makes it...

1)-Yuiop-DEAD-Killed by the Pirates.

2)-Filly-DEAD-Killed by the Pirates.

3)-LJ -DEAD-LYNCHED-Samuel

4)-Harvey - DEAD-LYNCHED-Frederic

5)-Glycerine - Voting for Hirkala

6)-Hirkala - Voting for Gmaster

7)-Slick - DEAD - Killed by Ruth.

8)-Molly Mae - DEAD - LYNCHED - Ruth

9)-GMaster - voting for Hirkala

10)-Framm - DEAD - Killed by Pirates.

There it is... All up to you now, Glyc... Make the right call!!! :)

Edited by Hirkala

One last thing... I can't drop anyone's vote now... If I drop GM's vote, then his vote doesn't count and no votes against him can count. Which means he gets a free kill and we lose... For the 19487129384th and final time :D... I am Edith!

If you're edith you can drop a vote for someone. Meaning yourself. If you "save" yourself, it removes one of the votes on you and its a tie. If it's a tie today I'll know you are edith and can RID kill GM tonight.

Not changing my vote.

@BlaBlah Edith's vote changing ability isn't just a drop is it? The way it reads I thought it was a change. Either way though it doesn't matter.

I can't save myself. I've already saved myself this game. When the pirates tried to kill me off. So, I can't do it. I have a couple other options, though. Like destroying the lynch tonight. If I drop myself from the vote, the lynch doesn't happen tonight. Then, Gmaster kills you and wins because I can't do anything during the lynch that would make the vote change in my favor. You would have to get your RID kill off RIGHT when the day ends. I don't think that will happen based on the fact that I sent my save of myself in immediately and only barely escaped being killed by the pirates. They probably let Blahblah know before hand who they are going for and then just confirm when the day ends.

There is one other thing I can do that might work (not good odds) but I'm not gonna let that out yet.

Night 3 post... Edith acted on me. This is the flaw in the logic. Edith's action warns people and they are protected against any action. But they also can not act! That happened at 10:00. At 11:30, the PK acted!!! I couldn't have acted! I was warned away!!!

Day 4:

Hirk was going to be lynched.

Or was he?

At the last second, Edith took Glycerine away leaving Hirk and GM.

The lynch was tied.

Night 5 ends at 6:30 pm. EST

Night 5: Finale: I am the very model of a modern major general.

Tonight was short. GMaster grabbed his pistol. He had no need for secrecy tonight. He approached Hirk who did not hear him coming. One shot, and Edith was dead.

Glycerine stood outside the cabin door.

"Just us left. The games up."

With that, Major General Stanley killed the Pirate King in some boring manner that isn't worth writing about.

1)-Kate-Yuiop

2)-Isabelle-Filly

3)-Samuel-LJ

4)-Frederic-Harvey

5)-Major General Stanley-Glycerine

6)-Edith-Hirkala

7)-Sergeant-Slick

8)-Ruth- Molly Mae

9)-Pirate King-GMaster

10)-Mabel-Framm

Edited by Blablah99

I knew we were done after MM was lynched. But for some reason I had enough of you convinced that I decided to play it out. I could tell that Glyc was under the impression that since Hirk protected me Night 1 that his RID kill couldn't go through. I was trying my hardest to get MM to agree with me and GL and vote out everyone so we could have a 2-1 advantage on Glyc in the end. Unfortunately MM took the opposite approach and to keep myself hidden I had to vote for her.

If Glyc was able to be killed at night we would've had a shot, but the goodies overall were really powerful and we seemed to leave the two biggest targets in the game for too long.

I'm happy to get to play again, and BlaBlah did a pretty good job for his first Mafia, especially after only playing in one game. The last person to do that was...me ^_^ .

I'll be honest, Gmaster... I still had a tiny bit of doubt about Glyc being good because of you...

And I completely missed the part where Stanly couldn't be killed at night... Otherwise, I wouldn't have fought so hard to convince Glyc the last day... LOL My bad... And I was trying to stay alive at the end... I know it doesn't matter, since the goodies won, but I was just consumed with trying to last till the end.

But, like I said, the goodies won and that is all that matters. Well, done goodies and awesome job to the baddies for making my brain explode!!! LOL