3)-LJ

4)-Harvey - DEAD-LYNCHED-Frederic

5)-Glycerine

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick - DEAD - Killed by Ruth.

8)-Molly Mae - Voting for Hirkala

9)-GMaster

10)-Framm - DEAD - Killed by Pirates.

But with this order of actions (first in, first to act) the baddies could time it to throw suspicion. One of them acts, then Samuel "blocks," knowing it won't work but will make it look as if the one he blocked is good...

I never thought of that...

I based my Filly vote on the assumption that Glyc is good.

My list just went from LJ, Filly, and GM to LJ, Filly, and Glyc. It might also be LJ, Glyc, and GM. Or Glyc, Filly, and GM.

Or Hirkala?

I have Hirkala down as being Isabelle, though (I can't remember my reasoning). Filly, if you're Isabelle, Hirkala is bad. We need to vote for him to tie this one.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. The best baddie strategy is to just keep quiet. You can usually go back through and do a post count--at the end of the game, the baddies almost always have the fewest.

Unless AG is playing (she never says much anyway).

If you're not Isabelle, there's nobody you can be but bad.

I'd like to hear what Filly has to say, though. If he's not Isabelle, you are. Of course, if Filly's bad he'll claim to be Isabelle anyway...

Not a very good loop.

EDIT:

You didn't get put on my baddie list for saying that. I just went back through after you mentioned that the baddies can block after they've acted. And it came down to you or Filly being Isabelle. The other one had to be bad.

Edited by Molly Mae

@Blablah: Is it okay to out our role?

And, I'm going to have to go with Molly on this one, Hirkala.

1)-Yuiop-DEAD-Killed by the Pirates.

2)-Filly - Voting for Hirkala

3)-LJ

5)-Glycerine

6)-Hirkala

9)-GMaster

I can't wait for Blablah to reply.

I am Isabelle.

The only reason I couldn't do anything on Night 2 was because Mabel had to target me. Oh, yes, I have proof. I was the first one to post that I sent in my action. And I was the first one to act on Night 1.

Edited by filly678

Unless you are mistaken about my role...

The best baddies strategy is to keep quiet, but a better strategy would be to talk a lot since everyone knows that baddies are always the quiet ones.

Only reason I have been quiet is because it's my first game. I am learning. But I like to sit back and watch to get a read on people. Then I can make a more educated guess. Which I have. I think it's LJ, Glyc, & Gmaster.

@Blablah: Is it okay to out our role?

3)-LJ

5)-Glycerine

6)-Hirkala

9)-GMaster - voting for MM

I'm a baddie? Who came to that crazy conclusion? So I thought Frederic spied himself and thought he was Slick instead of the fact which was that he was the sergeant. The baddies got really lucky in this game but we as goodies can still win this! Vote for MM I promise she is a baddie

Edited by Gmaster479

3)-LJ

5)-Glycerine - Voting for Hirkala

6)-Hirkala

9)-GMaster - voting for MM

I have 4 people who could be a baddie (GM is a 5th but only if he faked his own action on night 1... possible but...)

If you look at the order of the events for the 2 nights its impossible that I'm a baddie.

Hirkala basically outted himself as a baddie by accusing me, GM and LJ... LJ is good.

I don't know about GM, but LJ is the most confirmed goodie there is in fact.

My only problem is that I am nearly certain Hirkala is bad but that means MM would be bad as well and she's voting for him...

Alas my tortured soul. Too many people are voting for Hirkala for him to be bad :(... Which means I did something wrong in my figuring (oh crap forgot about kate. which could put some holes in my spreadsheet).

Why would I call out one of my own if I were bad? If I were bad, I would sit around and wait for the goodies to implode on ourselves, which we have been doing a good job of lately... Yeah, MM pegged Filly or me on being Isabelle, but since Filly is Isabelle, I MUST be bad, right? Or could it be the fact that I am another of the goodies? Just because MM says that if I'm not Isabelle I am bad doesn't make it true. I am not bad. I am the goodie that may be able to save us all...

I can't wait for Blablah to reply.

I am Isabelle.

The only reason I couldn't do anything on Night 2 was because Mabel had to target me. Oh, yes, I have proof. I was the first one to post that I sent in my action. And I was the first one to act on Night 1.

I actually follow your logic on this filly... This is my dilema however. LJ freed slick last night. ONLY Isabelle or Ruth can do that and Ruth acted after...

Kate would be the exception for faking something but... It would look like a block and both LJ and Ruth's actions went through.

need to hear from you LJ to make this lynch a tie...

Any other goodies able to help me with my logic?

Why would I call out one of my own if I were bad? If I were bad, I would sit around and wait for the goodies to implode on ourselves, which we have been doing a good job of lately... Yeah, MM pegged Filly or me on being Isabelle, but since Filly is Isabelle, I MUST be bad, right? Or could it be the fact that I am another of the goodies? Just because MM says that if I'm not Isabelle I am bad doesn't make it true. I am not bad. I am the goodie that may be able to save us all...

Well if you had listed all the goodies as potential baddies then I'd know for certain you were bad. So at least one of the people on your list is also a baddie (trickery).

I know I'm good and to be honest both LJ and GM LOOKED good. So that means one of them is bad (along with you). Or both are bad and you're good... but I doubt that a bit.

I actually follow your logic on this filly... This is my dilema however. LJ freed slick last night. ONLY Isabelle or Ruth can do that and Ruth acted after...

Kate would be the exception for faking something but... It would look like a block and both LJ and Ruth's actions went through.

need to hear from you LJ to make this lynch a tie...

Any other goodies able to help me with my logic?

Yeah, well, Mabel redirected my action to GMaster, so I had to RID someone who wasn't even in jail. :mad:

You managed to convince everyone to vote for Harvey, our spying role. What do you have to say about that, Hirkala?

WHOA!!! I NEVER said anything about voting for Harvey!!! In fact, I said that Harvey was LESS suspicious! And I didn't vote for him! I was breaking down the 'Let's kill off the prisoners to out the Sergeant' deal. MM, Harvey and LJ were all going after Slick while he was in jail and I said it was suspicious that they would try to kill off prisoners to out the sergeant. That would be a good tactic for the baddies to rid themselves of the indy and maybe kill off a goodie or two. Then, they would win. I said MM and one of the other two might be bad and I was more suspicious of LJ than Harvey. People made their choices on their own. I had nothing to do with them lynching Harvey.

LJ sacrificed himself to free Slick. Just clarifying that because some people seemed confused by that part of the Sergeants role description.

You are allowed to out your role.

With this order of action, maybe LJ is the Pirate King... He sacrifices himself to bust Slick out, Ruth kills Slick, freeing the PK. With this order, they could have timed it to make that happen like that. I'm gonna assume it wasn't random chance that Slick got wiped out RIGHT after he was freed. Makes LJ bad. As for the other two baddies... I have some theories, but I will wait a little longer on those...