I am sorry, I just woke up and I would have tied the vote. :blush:

Now time to say my goodbyes I think.

Baddies:

Gmaster- The one I am most sure of.

Filly- No real proof

Slick- Based on the night post

Hirkala/LJ- is on my suspicions list as well

Indy

MM or Slick- leaning more towards MM than Slick.

Ah! Sorry I missed this, I'm at work and something came up.

If I were the Indy, I'd let you know, Framm. I really do think the Sergeant and the goodies should work together. Plus, if Harvey is Frederic, I don't see why he would lie about Slick being the Sergeant.

Framm--you and I are about the only ones I can say are good for sure. GM's last minute vote is a little suspicious, but a lot of people have tried for last minute changes (Me, Glyc, you, and GM) just today.

I guess we'll just have to see how this plays out.

12:00 The Pirate King considered spying on Framm, but decided not to as that might mean forfeiting his identity to someone who clearly trusted him.

This right here, along with a few other things, is confusing me. It seems as if The Pirate King was blocked or something happened that the spy did not go through. And the only people who were blocked or redirected was GM and Slick, if I read that right.

About GM: I am not sure why the baddies would block a baddie, unless they were trying to keep him underwraps. I think I am confusing myself even more. I will shut up now.

Sorry I'm late.

1)-Yuiop-DEAD-Killed by the Pirates.

2)-Filly

3)-LJ

4)-Harvey - DEAD-LYNCHED-Frederic

5)-Glycerine

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick - IN JAIL.

8)-Molly Mae

9)-GMaster

10)-Framm

It was close. As Harvey walked up to the gallows he gave his final defence, but it was to late. Frederic was no more.

Edited by Blablah99

Harvey.... Sorry I wasn't on in time to remove my vote. I should have figured you were good.

I'm still not a fan of the baddies blocking the baddies, though. I think any experienced player would never do it.

I think the biggest possibility, Framm, is that you're Kate and you faked the spy. Either way, you're good. The block on GM couldn't have been faked, though.

I think the likely candidates are Filly, LJ, Hirkala, and Glyc. The first three haven't said much, but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow unfortunately.

I've never seen a baddie block a baddie on night 1, but I always hear someone say they could do it to alleviate suspicion. If they did it this game and GM is bad, I'm not onto him yet. Perhaps for a larger game, it might work. It just really seems like a waste no matter how I think about it.

EDIT: Grammar.

Edited by Molly Mae

I didn't realise it was so close to the end of the day. And I didn't see his post about Slick being the sergeant until after I got back.

I have a lot of things to do and I'm in and out of the office frequently.

If the goodies would volunteer information instead of having to be pressured into giving it, maybe we'd actually stand a chance. Now, the night will bring another goodie death. We'll be down to 3 goodies, 3 baddies, and 1 indy. If Slick doesn't break out, we're pretty much done if the baddies can tie tomorrow's lynch vote.

10:00 General Stanley followed LJayden to see if his suspicions were right. They weren't.

10:30 Mabel approached Filly.

"GMaster has been acting suspiciously. Could you take a look for me?" Asked Mabel.

"Sure!" He replied.

11:00 Isabelle watched GMaster through the window. He was not who she thought he was.

11:30 LJayden was at Slick's cell window.

"I brought a crowbar. Let me get the bars off your window."

"No! You'll get caught!"

LJ refused to listen to Slick. He pried off the bars, but the cops heard him.

"Run. Quick! I'll hold them off."

Slick ran and watched as LJ struggled against the policemen, only to be dragged into the prison.

"I am eternally grateful." He said, before running away. He knew that the cops would be chasing him.

LJ had saved Slick, but was it worth it?

11:31 As it turned out, it wasn't. As he ran, he ran into Ruth (who had an RID kill up her sleeve).

"Sorry Slick. I know who you are and it's time for you to die." As she said this, she drew a knife and stabbed him in the heart. She than slit his throat for good measure. On the ground, in Slicks blood, she wrote, "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE"

11:45 It was not one of the Sergeant's better days -- er... nights. LJayden helped Slick escape, only to have Blablah roll a one on his die and have LJ escape! Unless he was dead. No one knows how LJ escaped.

12:00 Framm was waiting for the confusion he had caused to unfold. As he waited, he slipped into sleep. Behind him, there was a pirate holding a crowbar which he got from Ruth who stole it from Slick who retrieved it from LJ. The pirate struck Framm on the head with the crowbar and Framm would move no more.

12:30 Samuel approached Glycerine. He was a strong opponent and needed to be taken care of. Samuel poured some rubbing alcohol onto a rag, and put it in front of Glycerine's face. The effect was almost instantaneous. Glycerine hit the floor. As Samuel left the room, he saw a journal. The latest entry was dated for this night! Glycerine had already acted. Samuel was too late again.

1:00 Slick considered acting, but then remembered. He was dead.

2)-Filly

3)-LJ

5)-Glycerine

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick - DEAD - Killed by Ruth.

8)-Molly Mae

9)-GMaster

10)-Framm - DEAD - Killed by Pirates.

Day 2 ends at 9:30 am tomorrow.

Edited by Blablah99

2)-Filly

3)-LJ

5)-Glycerine

6)-Hirkala

8)-Molly Mae - Voting for Filly

9)-GMaster

I'm pretty sure I've got you pegged, Filly. But it doesn't really matter. The baddies can come out now and tie the vote. The kill tomorrow will mean that we lose.

Night 2: With Cat Like Tread.

10:00 General Stanley followed LJayden to see if his suspicions were right. They weren't.

10:30 Mabel approached Filly.

"GMaster has been acting suspiciously. Could you take a look for me?" Asked Mabel.

"Sure!" He replied.

11:00 Isabelle watched GMaster through the window. He was not who she thought he was.

11:30 LJayden was at Slick's cell window.

"I brought a crowbar. Let me get the bars off your window."

"No! You'll get caught!"

LJ refused to listen to Slick. He pried off the bars, but the cops heard him.

"Run. Quick! I'll hold them off."

Slick ran and watched as LJ struggled against the policemen, only to be dragged into the prison.

"I am eternally grateful." He said, before running away. He knew that the cops would be chasing him.

LJ had saved Slick, but was it worth it?

11:31 As it turned out, it wasn't. As he ran, he ran into Ruth (who had an RID kill up her sleeve).

"Sorry Slick. I know who you are and it's time for you to die." As she said this, she drew a knife and stabbed him in the heart. She than slit his throat for good measure. On the ground, in Slicks blood, she wrote, "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE"

11:45 It was not one of the Sergeant's better days -- er... nights. LJayden helped Slick escape, only to have Blablah roll a one on his die and have LJ escape! Unless he was dead. No one knows how LJ escaped.

12:00 Framm was waiting for the confusion he had caused to unfold. As he waited, he slipped into sleep. Behind him, there was a pirate holding a crowbar which he got from Ruth who stole it from Slick who retrieved it from LJ. The pirate struck Framm on the head with the crowbar and Framm would move no more.

12:30 Samuel approached Glycerine. He was a strong opponent and needed to be taken care of. Samuel poured some rubbing alcohol onto a rag, and put it in front of Glycerine's face. The effect was almost instantaneous. Glycerine hit the floor. As Samuel left the room, he saw a journal. The latest entry was dated for this night! Glycerine had already acted. Samuel was too late again.

1:00 Slick considered acting, but then remembered. He was dead.

Reposting it with minor formatting edits.

2)-Filly - Voting for GMaster

3)-LJ

5)-Glycerine

6)-Hirkala

8)-Molly Mae - Voting for Filly

9)-GMaster

Wait, what? My actions only failed because of horrible luck. But I believe you're a goodie, so I'm voting for the person you were voting for intially.

Actually, Samuel acted on Glycerine, and Ruth already acted. It could have been a baddie ploy to draw attention away from the Pirate King, but Glycerine is pretty much 95% a goodie.

Edited by filly678

But with this order of actions (first in, first to act) the baddies could time it to throw suspicion. One of them acts, then Samuel "blocks," knowing it won't work but will make it look as if the one he blocked is good...

But with this order of actions (first in, first to act) the baddies could time it to throw suspicion. One of them acts, then Samuel "blocks," knowing it won't work but will make it look as if the one he blocked is good...

In Night 1, the Pirate King decided to act against Framm, but he didn't. I'm pretty sure the Pirate King wanted to make everybody think that he was dead.