BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I looked around btu didtn see a president for this kind of topic so I made a poll. It's pubic so we can see who said what. I just wanted to start by saying I love my country very much. Between my grandfather and my uncles, my family has weathered three wars with the enemies of justice and democracy. I'm proud of what they've done, but this topic isn't about our armed forces it's about what they're protecting from terrorism and atheism and communism and all that stuff - America.

I know this is a forum for smart people, people with traditional, correct values and good families, so I don't know how many infidels we can draw out of hiding, but I imagine it'll be like goose hunting in my grandpa's property - we'll have to be still maybe to tender up those liberals and get them feeling okay to talk. So what do you say?

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

first, if you want to have an abortion debate, take it to the Abortion topic (my personal stance is anti-abortion but i think the choice should be up to the mother)

and L Jayden, why aren't you a pacifist? It doesn't mean you're against all war (at least not the way i would describe myself), it's just acknowledging how terrible war is and how all other options should be attempted first

Eh, if you believe in Gawd, Gawd's fault. He willingly allowed a sproglet to sprout inside a woman he knew (with his omniscience) would abort. God's a baby murderer, atheists just eat them.

He allows it to happen, He doesn't make it happen. so it's still the person's fault, and it's their choice to do it or not, not God's choice to let it happen or not. God just works in the person's life through their choices

first, if you want to have an abortion debate, take it to the Abortion topic (my personal stance is anti-abortion but i think the choice should be up to the mother)

whoops, didn't see unreality's post here...

and L Jayden, why aren't you a pacifist? It doesn't mean you're against all war (at least not the way i would describe myself), it's just acknowledging how terrible war is and how all other options should be attempted first

true, okay, i was trying to say that i'm for war only as a last resort

i think i'm done with this thread...

okay guys for the last time, IM NOT RACIST!!! god made all of us equally. just think! when god made races, he evenly distributed all the people. so an american is "worth" more than a chinese, is which why god made more chinese people - to even things out. so the people there are the least of, god loves most. its like with wenis size (i promise im not making this up, its human anatomy - which god also made when he made people). chinese/asian people have the smallest penises (well, so i hear, i dont actually check because im a boy and im not gay, becasue thats disgusting), white people the medimum sized penises, and black people the biggest. same with butts and boobs on women!!! this is becuase thats the order god loves people most in (but he events it out. like three chinese men make one white wenis, and there are like three times as meny chinese people!) oh. i think that means god loves black people the most, so jesus must have been black.. i disprovedf my previous argument, but i jsut proved that i love black people becuase i love jesus. in fact, if i had the choice, i would be black just like stars n stripes wants to be.

Now, i got a warning saying i have to be respectful and stuff in the forum. i dont want any of you to take offence to that, becasue im not doing anything offenseives. im just pointing out, culutrally, what kind of people have what kind of "parts". ok?

:angry: YOU ARE RACIST.

*This thread makes me want to vomit*

Jacob, have you had even basic high school biology? Your blatant racism is repulsive and shows you have not even the slightest idea of what evolution is.

The Mexican (and in a sense Canadian) migration can be attributed to, idk, the fact that they're right over the border? Many Americans are fleeing to Canada in search of better health care and cheaper medicine.

Actually. I'm quitting. This isn't worth my time. I forgot morons like you two exist.

I AGREE.

:angry: YOU ARE RACIST.

omg dude, are u slow or something? how am i racist? do you even know what racism is? i dont hate people. i treat people equally. i have a pretty diverse group of friends. i was using commonly known facts to back up a claim i made that makes sense. im only human, i dont know what god wants, but god made everything the way it is for a reason. i could be wrong, it might not be love. but chinese people have small p3nises for a reason, and black people have big ones for a reason. chill. and by calling me racist, you hurt my feelings. don't hate. :P

hey, also, back to America. do you guys know Glenn Beck? he's going to save our country with his prophetic genius. he's one of the reasons im proud to be american - look at who god gave us!!!

Yep. Really, this is bullsh*t. Sure, I agree that Stars and Stripes should distance himself with G&US&C.

Now, America is a good country and I'm proud to be a natural-born citizen and living here. Sure, other people might say that America sucks, but Americans have a history of not listening to the rest of the world. (Metric system, soccer, etc.)

Anyway, what's the point of flaming everyone else like atheists, liberals, and communists, G&US&C?

America is the place where everyone can have their own opinion. If you're liberal, that's fine! :mad:

Conclusion:

Stars and Stripes: Not that much of an idiot

G&US&C: Idiot

wow, spent some time reading all these threads. It hurts my heart to think it is so hard for people to just agree to disagree. Lot of pent up anger and resentment coming from what looks likes everyone. Lot of people in the world guys, not everyone is going to think or believe exactly the way you do or the way I do. You can't make people change how they believe until you show them a reason to believe another way. "I will hold to one set of ideals, until someone gives me a reason to hold to a different one" - Abraham Licoln. I promise, calling people names, labeling people, and flat out hateful words will get everyone nowhere. :(

wow, spent some time reading all these threads. It hurts my heart to think it is so hard for people to just agree to disagree. Lot of pent up anger and resentment coming from what looks likes everyone. Lot of people in the world guys, not everyone is going to think or believe exactly the way you do or the way I do. You can't make people change how they believe until you show them a reason to believe another way. "I will hold to one set of ideals, until someone gives me a reason to hold to a different one" - Abraham Licoln. I promise, calling people names, labeling people, and flat out hateful words will get everyone nowhere. :(

I think that part of the problem is that at least one of the actors on this thread is trying to provoke those reactions from people by saying ridiculous, idiotic things. He apparently enjoys annoying people anonymously. I'm not inclined to think that he holds to those views he professes just because he always one-ups his statements with something even worse the next time. So I would advise anyone who reads this thread to just ignore what he says and only respond to legitimate questions from people.

I like that Lincoln quote! :thumbsup:

Anyway, what's the point of flaming everyone else like atheists, liberals, and communists, G&US&C?

America is the place where everyone can have their own opinion. If you're liberal, that's fine! :mad:

Conclusion:

Stars and Stripes: Not that much of an idiot

G&US&C: Idiot

if you'll remember, that was stars and stripes in his first post.

are you saying its only fine to be liberal but not atheist or commnuist? wow, so much for equality

Conclusion:

Stars and Stripes: okay guy

Filly678: Wow. in a bad way.

dawh, of course. the entire point is to trigger an emotional response. have you seen that new show obsessed? a form of clinical therapy is scaring the H-E-double hockey sticks out of people so they get over their OCD. if i freak people out about their atheism or american-hateitude, they'll become religious and america-loving people.

hambone, if everyone believed in the way i did, the world would be a better place. if they wont agree, someone has to make them. i know that sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship, but hey.. if it works..

dawh, of course. the entire point is to trigger an emotional response. have you seen that new show obsessed? a form of clinical therapy is scaring the H-E-double hockey sticks out of people so they get over their OCD. if i freak people out about their atheism or american-hateitude, they'll become religious and america-loving people.

hambone, if everyone believed in the way i did, the world would be a better place. if they wont agree, someone has to make them. i know that sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship, but hey.. if it works..

Hum, freaking people out may work for obsessive compulsive disorders, but i'm sure it's not the same when deciding worldviews. Scaring people into Christianity doesn't make them Christians; if they're forced to say they believe in Jesus, the point is missed entirely. it has to be a genuine confession. i'm saddened to see this method used in trying to convert people; it's a fail!

and, correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems that you're saying that if all the orientals and mexicans believed that whites are more valuable, the world would be better. i don't think so.

if all the people of the world believed that they each have a personal, intimate, all-powerful father who would give them strength in all hard times who loved them no matter what, no more than the people around them, but no less...that seems a bit more inviting to me.

just skimmed the posts here and thought I'd give my two cents.

while I'm glad I'm American, I can't say I'm proud of it.

when we bomb with out cause; i can't be proud.

when we torture; i can't be proud.

when our leaders don't recognise fundamental rights of other nations; i can't be proud.

when big government means more taxes for everyone isn't recognized by leading politicians; i can't be proud.

when government jobs pay more, are more secure, and get more benefits than private enterprise; i can't be proud.

when i myself despite recognizing all these problems, have serious trouble getting a job other than with the government; i can't be proud.

so why am i glad to be American? depsite all this, i believe we can still turn around, that people are beginning to see the light of day, that America can still be a free nation if enough people, and the right people, want it to be.

First of all G&USA&C, The Lord is not up in Heaven wrapped in an American flag! SORRY to disappoint. If anything Jesus Christ is wrapped in a Hebrew flag. He came as a Jew, He died as a Jew, and coming back as the Lion of the tribe of JUDAH, a Jew... As far as how you believe don't the details. I do know that we don't battle flesh and blood but spirits and principalities in high places. Love the person hate the sin. Get it.