BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I looked around btu didtn see a president for this kind of topic so I made a poll. It's pubic so we can see who said what. I just wanted to start by saying I love my country very much. Between my grandfather and my uncles, my family has weathered three wars with the enemies of justice and democracy. I'm proud of what they've done, but this topic isn't about our armed forces it's about what they're protecting from terrorism and atheism and communism and all that stuff - America.

I know this is a forum for smart people, people with traditional, correct values and good families, so I don't know how many infidels we can draw out of hiding, but I imagine it'll be like goose hunting in my grandpa's property - we'll have to be still maybe to tender up those liberals and get them feeling okay to talk. So what do you say?

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Wow. Are you a troll? Cocky and arrogant much?

You get a feeling of deep pleasure and satisfaction from.. a random chance of birth you had NO control over? Why are you proud of your country? Based on the fact that they're "liberating" countries that want nothing to do with you? You do realize on an international level, America is a JOKE. For one of the wealthiest countries, you have one of the WORST health care systems. 1% of your country contains 90% of the wealth. This is hardly democracy. You've managed to elect an idiot like Dubya Bush, TWICE. Companies give an average of ten days vacation to their employees and this includes sick days. How the hell will people relax? You refuse to change, and "go green" a lot slower than the rest of the world. And the biggest problem? Idiots like YOU miss what America is about in the first place. It's about FREEDOM. Hunting atheists? Getting the liberals? Are you fecking 12 or just some moron watching way too much Fox news? Jesus Christ dude. Chill out. FREEDOM means those wars you're fighting are to protect ATHEISTS, LIBERALS, and other people that have different ideals than you. If you disagree with this, GTFO, because you aren't representing American epitomes, you're some right-winged batcrap crazy conservative unwilling to change because... you're basing your "traditional" and "correct" values off of.. what? The Bible? Oh please. Separation of Church and State, brah. This forum will eat up a person like you. Go stone a homosexual.

*edit* Oh, Patriotism. All that gets you is some over zealous morons using their love for the country to justify whatever they want. No. Bad. We have laws because they need to be adhered to to keep order and peace.

Edited by Izzy

Wow. Are you a troll? Cocky and arrogant much?

You get a feeling of deep pleasure and satisfaction from.. a random chance of birth you had NO control over? Why are you proud of your country? Based on the fact that they're "liberating" countries that want nothing to do with you? You do realize on an international level, America is a JOKE. For one of the wealthiest countries, you have one of the WORST health care systems. 1% of your country contains 90% of the wealth. This is hardly democracy. You've managed to elect an idiot like Dubya Bush, TWICE. Companies give an average of ten days vacation to their employees and this includes sick days. How the hell will people relax? You refuse to change, and "go green" a lot slower than the rest of the world. And the biggest problem? Idiots like YOU miss what America is about in the first place. It's about FREEDOM. Hunting atheists? Getting the liberals? Are you fecking 12 or just some moron watching way too much Fox news? Jesus Christ dude. Chill out. FREEDOM means those wars you're fighting are to protect ATHEISTS, LIBERALS, and other people that have different ideals than you. If you disagree with this, GTFO, because you aren't representing American epitomes, you're some right-winged batcrap crazy conservative unwilling to change because... you're basing your "traditional" and "correct" values off of.. what? The Bible? Oh please. Separation of Church and State, brah. This forum will eat up a person like you. Go stone a homosexual.

*edit* Oh, Patriotism. All that gets you is some over zealous morons using their love for the country to justify whatever they want. No. Bad. We have laws because they need to be adhered to to keep order and peace.

Huh. You said a lot of what I was considering saying (though perhaps not quite how I would have said it... :o ), but I was holding back because this occurred to me.

I would add that I find the concept of decoupling "Patriotism" from the Constitution to be somewhat puzzling. :huh: In my understanding, it's our patriotic duty to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. So how someone can be patriotic without being beholden to the Constitution is a real conundrum...maybe this belongs in the puzzle section? I have to say I'm stumped. :lol:

Fascism? Fascists believe that they are not beholden to any contracts or treaties that get in the way of their best interests. What is the Constitution if not a contract between all Americans? It just seems hard to abandon the Constitution and remain patriotic to the Constitution at the same time.

:wacko:

I would add that as this is an international forum, the perspectives here are not going to be first and foremost, "America: Right or Wrong," which is a concept that I believe speaks for itself... :rolleyes:

I see that this is going to be more interesting than I at first thought. Dawh you sound like a smart male. I hope that after sufficient conversation I'll have opened your mind a bit. As for Izzy, could you please remove your signature? I find it highly offensive. Science is interesting, yes, but only as a sidenote, a plaything to keep people occupied and give women a sense of accomplishment for doing something that doesn't involve cooking and sex. If you believe in Micro Evolution then you know that it's no coincidence men and women are designed to go together and make babies; let's not gloss over the facts. Anyway, swear words also are offensive. It doesn't matter if you bleep it down to f**k, everyone still knows what it is. And on top of that, Dawkins I believe is referring to Richard Dawkins, notable atheist writer. Ha! Oxymoron

edit: it looks like you are supporting drug use in your signature as well. Is that some kind of a joke?

Edited by Stars_n_Stripes

:0 Yo. Bro. No.

35628_129898713699037_100000367277600_233134_7847411_n.jpg

I hope you go to jail for being a domestic terrorist and take it in the arse. :P There's no such thing as a right to not be offended, you'd know that if you read the constitution you so adamantly oppose.

The only joke here is you. ;)

Science is interesting, yes, but only as a sidenote, a plaything to keep people occupied and give women a sense of accomplishment for doing something that doesn't involve cooking and sex. If you believe in Micro Evolution then you know that it's no coincidence men and women are designed to go together and make babies; let's not gloss over the facts

unfortunately most scientists are still males, however women are breaching the field and in the past 10 years the number of women scientists has risen dramatically

(1) just cooking and sex? are you saying men do laundry? :P Is there a root for your rampant sexism and disrespect of over 1/2 the world's population?

(2) do you have any idea what micro evolution means?

OKAY FIRST OF ALL I THINK STARNSSTRIPES IS ONEHUNDRED PROCENT RITE. Atheists and liberals and communists and all those other UNPATRIOTIC AMERICA HATERS are DOOMING our country. WE are the best in the world, and because all these other stupid countries exist (Iraq, Ahghanistan, China, etc.) we are wasting OUR money and OUR efforts in communicating with and fighitng the enemy. JESUS WAS WHITE, so ALL YOU OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO GO AWAY, BECAUSE this is OUR country. The mexicans and blacks and orientals and stuff, ARE HERE TO WORK FOR US. God made us in HIS image, the other people just came because bad people had sex with monkeys. (Dont believe me? Then why do blasck people look like monkeys.) PLUS, all the other countries are dumb. WHy else dont they speak English? and Great Britian is wrong because they worship their queen and not OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. As you can see, i have just conclusively proved why THE USA IS NUMBER ONE, so people like Izzy and Dawh need to leave the country because they're tratiors. Or, if they dont live IN THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, they need to stay far away because we dont need people that oppose us because that will lead to harm for them. also, if we're not the best, why do the mexiocans keep illegally coming here?

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU WHO AGREE WITH ME, and the others, may God have mercy on your soul.

Jacob

first of all I don't want to be associated with GOD&USA&CHRIST. Although I'm sure he's going to heaven to be with my grandpa and uncles, I disagree that Jesus was white. I read an article thingy that said Jesus was actually black and for that I wish I was black so I can be closer to Him. There's no need for racism in a place like this with smart people who know that race is just genetics

unfortunately most scientists are still males, however women are breaching the field and in the past 10 years the number of women scientists has risen dramatically

(1) just cooking and sex? are you saying men do laundry? :P Is there a root for your rampant sexism and disrespect of over 1/2 the world's population?

(2) do you have any idea what micro evolution means?

(1) t was an expression jeez (or should I say Jes). The root for my "sexism" (more like realism) is explained in this article: http://www.conservapedia.com/Feminism <- old feminists used to be happy in their place, but now there's a bunch of women that want to be like men for 'equality'. There's such a thing as being "equal" in a different way

(2) let's not get into this. I respect (sort of) those who believe in Evolutionism and Darwinism. I know in my heart that God is the only God and Jesus is His son, but I still acknowledge that other religions exist where maybe Christians haven't been good enough yet in spreading the Word. Evolutionism is just another viewpoint and like George Bush, the jury is still out

*This thread makes me want to vomit*

Jacob, have you had even basic high school biology? Your blatant racism is repulsive and shows you have not even the slightest idea of what evolution is.

The Mexican (and in a sense Canadian) migration can be attributed to, idk, the fact that they're right over the border? Many Americans are fleeing to Canada in search of better health care and cheaper medicine.

Actually. I'm quitting. This isn't worth my time. I forgot morons like you two exist.

I'm going to have to call troll alert here. G&U&C's sudden appearance, just when after this thread was created smacks of a set-up to try to make S&S sound reasonable. My call: same person. :dry:

And I second all of what unreality said. :thumbsup:

first of all I don't want to be associated with GOD&USA&CHRIST. Although I'm sure he's going to heaven to be with my grandpa and uncles, I disagree that Jesus was white. I read an article thingy that said Jesus was actually black and for that I wish I was black so I can be closer to Him. There's no need for racism in a place like this with smart people who know that race is just genetics

Oh my gosh. If Jesus was black, than why are CHRISTIANS mostly white? besides from the ones we got from missionaries when we went to africa

race isnt genetics. god made everyone special. thats why sometimes a black family will have a white child, or a white family will have a black child. god said it was okay for white people to sleep with monkies and make black people, so im okay with that. Everything that's happening is happening in gods plan. That's why im not racist, god made everyone special. also, i have a black friend. so duh, im not racist.

Stars, we're on the same team here!!! :)

Stars, we're on the same team here!!! :)

Not if you keep pushing an agenda of racism. Jesus loves everyone especially those of His Race

Oh my gosh. If Jesus was black, than why are CHRISTIANS mostly white? besides from the ones we got from missionaries when we went to africa

inner cities are full of black christians. And lots of mexican catholics. And you have greek orthodox. And it all started in rome and middle east and stuff. I rest my case

Edited by Stars_n_Stripes

I'm going to have to call troll alert here. G&U&C's sudden appearance, just when after this thread was created smacks of a set-up to try to make S&S sound reasonable. My call: same person. :dry:

And I second all of what unreality said. :thumbsup:

S&S DOES sound resonable because he's preaching the love of god! if we were the same person, how are we online at the same time and posting also simontaneously?

unreality is going to hell

Not if you keep pushing an agenda of racism. Jesus loves everyone especially those of His Race

inner cities are full of black christians. And lots of mexican catholics. And you have greek orthodox. And it all started in rome and middle east and stuff. I rest my case

I'm not! Like I said, God made everyone special so theres no need to be racist because he loves us equally. and i have a black friend. i just said that jesus is white. think about it. he was born jewish. when have you EVER seen a black jew? they dont exist. unless.. like.. through marriage.. but then you're only half jew, and jesus was full jew. until he made christianity! <3333333

yeah, but not originallly. thats becasue they came from africa (well, we brought them) and we converted them so slavery wouldnt seem so bad. (not that im saying it was okay to make them slaves, but they're christians now so it worked out in the end)

you dont rest your case. greeks are also white. jesus was white

I think we've deviated from our manifest destiny so to speak... America! Let's get back on topic please

Okay. but i still think what we're talking about is important, because what color god is is crucial to knowing which country he lvoes most and is therefore the best.

Hmm. isnt israel better than us anyway, because EVERYONE there loves God, but here we have atheists and muslims and agnostics?

your attitude is all wrong G&U&C!

I'm not! Like I said, God made everyone special so theres no need to be racist because he loves us equally. and i have a black friend. i just said that jesus is white. think about it. he was born jewish. when have you EVER seen a black jew? they dont exist. unless.. like.. through marriage.. but then you're only half jew, and jesus was full jew. until he made christianity! <3333333

Jesus didn't "make" Christianity (capitalize please), he just put a name on Love. The Founding Fathers were half black and wanted America to be a mix of Love

yeah, but not originallly. thats becasue they came from africa (well, we brought them) and we converted them so slavery wouldnt seem so bad. (not that im saying it was okay to make them slaves, but they're christians now so it worked out in the end)

you dont rest your case. greeks are also white. jesus was white

everyone came from Africa! The Bible clearly pinpoints the Garden of Eden as being in the Messopotaymian. by the tigers and uphrates rivers.

your attitude is all wrong G&U&C!

Jesus didn't "make" Christianity (capitalize please), he just put a name on Love. The Founding Fathers were half black and wanted America to be a mix of Love

everyone came from Africa! The Bible clearly pinpoints the Garden of Eden as being in the Messopotaymian. by the tigers and uphrates rivers.

you just cant stand that im right

you're right, he jsut named it, but by setting forth a new set of ideals for people to follow. thats why the new testament is AWESOME while the old one is scary. everything is totally different. the founding fathers were deist.. since then we've managed to be more Christian, but not completely, which is why our country is stuck in turmoil!!!

Yeah, but if you keep reading, Noah's Ark happened, and God started over. So we really all came from Turkey, because God created new people afterwards (it isnt explicitly mentioned, but my pastor says so), and the turks are.. whiteish. i rest my case

gee, this topic's showing me the reality of just how much diversity and disarray there actually is in the American church. i could very much be insulted by the posts of G_USA_C. :mellow:

for one thing, i loathe the corruption that the Constitution has undergone in the past century or so. @izzy, your talking about the separation of church and state...that's simply the phrase that Jefferson used in writing a letter to a Christian (i think it was Baptist). he was using metaphors that would make more sense to the guy, but over the years, those words have been taken way too literally. the phrase was pointing out that the government would not get involved in the affairs of the church. perhaps the one that really ticks me off is the "freedom from religion." what the HECK??? if you people want to take the time to look up the Constitution, you will find that it says "freedom of religion"! so the atheists need to get off our backs, stop telling us to take the Ten Commandments out of public view and let us live the life God has given us in freedom.

both my parents are US citizens, but i myself am Canadian born (that's right, eh), giving me a unique opportunity to choose which one in a couple more years, and i admit i'm having a hard time choosing... ;)

(other, more experienced people out there, don't worry, i'll try and not stay here too long, taking abhisk's signature into account ;)) @G n' US n' C, no, you are far from winning this, it's just that not everyone is on at once, i just read this topic :dry: . whoever said that palestinians were white? you say mexicans are here to work for the white peeps, eh? gee...i'm mexican, and i know the love of Jesus Christ! you're saying that Martin Luther King, Jr. looked like a monkey? LaDanian Tomlinson? Kobe Bryant and all the others? stupidity is not marked by inability to speak English...and not even inability, millions no doubt haven't even had an opportunity.

it's all genetics, somewhere up in that family's ancestry, there was a black person, and that gene was carried down through the generations and when the white son grew up and married a white woman, he still had that gene, and their child was black. sure thing, everyone is special, but in different ways than the color of their skin.

i'm sticking up for unreality, not that he's too popular to degrade, not that i'm a tolerant Christian. it doesn't do just to darn people to hell, what is accomplished for God's name in that? nothing. just the opposite. people's view of Christianity is becoming worse because many just tell people they're hopeless. no! life has meaning, enough meaning to render the human worth saving! and God did offer salvation.

what color God is??? that's nothing worth discussing at all :dry: Jesus being palestinian in the first place doesn't affect who He is as God.

the country is stuck in turmoil because of all the different groups of people trying to live together and tolerate one another: atheists, different Christian denominations, etc. etc

haha, just because the Ark landed on Ararat doen't mean that Noah and his fam were automatically Turks, just as my birth in Canada doesn't change the fact that i'm mexican.

eh, i'm praying that this wasn't a waste of typing :dry:

Edited by LJayden

@izzy, your talking about the separation of church and state...that's simply the phrase that Jefferson used in writing a letter to a Christian (i think it was Baptist). he was using metaphors that would make more sense to the guy, but over the years, those words have been taken way too literally. the phrase was pointing out that the government would not get involved in the affairs of the church. perhaps the one that really ticks me off is the "freedom from religion." what the HECK??? if you people want to take the time to look up the Constitution, you will find that it says "freedom of religion"! so the atheists need to get off our backs, stop telling us to take the Ten Commandments out of public view and let us live the life God has given us in freedom.

No dude, straight from the Constitution, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . ." It doesn't matter where the actual phrase "Separation of Church and State" (I prefer the

) was derived because that's the expression used to abridge that statement. This means that, so long as we're in a democracy, keep your religion private and out of the government. Yes, this is freedom of religion in the sense that you cannot manhandle your religion down the throats of American citizens by making the Ten Commandments law based merely on the fact that they've come down from some "divine ruler". ("Not killing" is a bit different, because while it is also in the commandments, killing violates your inherent right to live, which is protected under the constitution.) Edited by Izzy