BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

• Answers 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

no and no...

So many guesses are really close, and this could be anything, so i made the answer...if you want to not look at it, and continue guessing, feel free for i will answer until someone gets it right on their own, but if you are stuck here is the original answer...

do you REALLY want an answer?haha JUST KIDDINGGGG=3u really want this????u so sure???FINE THEN!!!FINE THEN!!!WRONG NOT THE ANSWERANSWER:
lalalaaaa...OMG...*love at first sight*...wait - why's she leaving?....should have gone after her...the answer!noooo - WRONGGGGGGG i lied :)wrong answer...I SAID WRONG, OK!!! Edited by peace*out

a love story, from one point of view...lasts a few seconds

I looked at this and thought immediatley of love at first sight. Now if someone falls in love but it only lasts a few seconds, then maybe the story of a child, the parents love it then a little while later it starts to cry and drive the mother insane? haha but ill keep trying! peace*out must hate us all!

[

I looked at this and thought immediatley of love at first sight. Now if someone falls in love but it only lasts a few seconds, then maybe the story of a child, the parents love it then a little while later it starts to cry and drive the mother insane? haha but ill keep trying! peace*out must hate us all!

[

first sentence - yes! that's the majority of it...but not the specifics - can you solve the last couple faces?

I thought love at first sight and then he walks towards me grabbing his crotch saying hey baby how you doing...

...no.

Of he made an a** of himself and the girl was like hell-to-the-no. haha im 48% sure thats what it is.

nope - though i love the hell-to-the-no part. :) that made my day...

but no :/

thats alotta guesses... :P

not really. no. sorry :/

Ok... I cant keep going! Im still trying to guess. um.. ill still try, but i have nothing right now. Can dudleydude or araver figure it out?