BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fraternity Mafia

Gmaster479

Crap.. Uh. Okay, minimum is four cops left, give or take a few indies (hopefully Music was the indy and there aren't any others..) So, it's either 4:5, 4:1:4, or 4:2:3. The third one probably isn't the case. Now, I feel pretty confident Blah is a goodie, and I make another one. ..Leaving 1-3 more. Peace and slick have been keeping pretty low under the radar this game, so I'm ever so slightly suspicious of both. ...Everyone else I'm unsure about and the paranoia is starting to kick in. I'm worried that you're a baddie trying to figure out what's on my mind because you usually have a pretty good idea of what's going on in the game haha (or at least I get that vibe).

Umm. Man, I dunno. There's so little to go on that it's unbelievably frustrating.

I'll be on to corroborate/collaborate until maybe 2ish tonight (I'm on EST). Possibly later. I have a friend coming over then and I don't know how much internet time that'll allow. If not, tomorrow morning.

Thank you for that Izzy. Unfortunately, I am not certain that you are a goodie. There are four baddies and there were four votes on 24. What's your defense?

Fortunately, even though we have a habit for lynching goodies, we have lynched, once again, an almost unimportant goodie. It's still sad, but we have to move on and kill the baddies.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I hear you man, but let's leave that until the day comes. There's no need to give anyone more information than the need right now, especially since night actions may not entirely be in yet, and the indy may be going full force.

24, you could have put up a better defense. Every goodie role is important for us and your role would have been particularly useful at this later stage of the game. But that's the past. Let's look towards the future which doesn't look particularly bright for us. NVM sorry to see you go. Hope at least N3 goes in our favor but with the Indy(if still alive) open coordination is out of the question. Again 24...

Crap.. Uh. Okay, minimum is four cops left, give or take a few indies (hopefully Music was the indy and there aren't any others..) So, it's either 4:5, 4:1:4, or 4:2:3. The third one probably isn't the case. Now, I feel pretty confident Blah is a goodie, and I make another one. ..Leaving 1-3 more. Peace and slick have been keeping pretty low under the radar this game, so I'm ever so slightly suspicious of both. ...Everyone else I'm unsure about and the paranoia is starting to kick in. I'm worried that you're a baddie trying to figure out what's on my mind because you usually have a pretty good idea of what's going on in the game haha (or at least I get that vibe).

Umm. Man, I dunno. There's so little to go on that it's unbelievably frustrating.

Here's my thoughts...

All the night kills have been made by the cops (baddies), all our lynches have been goodies... This means it's 100% sure that the 4 baddies are still alive. I don't know about the indy, because I have no clue on who he is/was, but if the baddies took care of him, they did a big favor for us.

That leaves us with the 4 baddies, 5 goodies + Indy scenario, which is most likely... I asked for your advice because I'm as confused as everybody here is, and I'm starting to doubt those people I was almost sure they were goodies.

Guys, we need to kill a baddie/indy in the next lynch... If we don't we loose, so we need all the help we can get...

^ I hear you man, but let's leave that until the day comes. There's no need to give anyone more information than the need right now, especially since night actions may not entirely be in yet, and the indy may be going full force.

FYI, from previous page. Of course I was lying low throughout this game. I was only a back-up not playing then. We sure are quick to throw blame aren't we?dry.gif

We may get lucky tonight. Who do you think the baddies are targeting?

It's so hard to say, because I've never played with over half the roster before. Though, DD seems to be consistently the first person to go in the last several games I've played. Since me, Peace, GC, and JarZE are ALL still alive, I fully suspect the baddie team to be driven possibly completely by some of the newer players. Though, I kind of feel like Peace wouldn't kill me (:P), and she hasn't been particularly active so maybe hasn't given much input if she is a baddie. So, I mean, the fact that JarZe is willing to correspond like this AT ALL makes me considerably less suspicious, unless he's the indy looking for roles. So, I'm currently thinking me, JarZe, and Blablah make up 3/4-5 of the goodies. GC can very possibly be any of the three haha. I think Peace is bad. So, in our next lynch, we should probably focus on Peace, Harvey/Slick, yuip, GC, gf, filly, or Abhisk. For of those are for sure baddies (unless I've messed up with JarZe or Blablah), so the goodies have either 3, 4, or 5 people left.

Oh, wasn't it golfjunkie that used as a defense "I didn't act last night." Er, that means he can be one of two people, and the indy has likely realized this by now. Though, possibly not, depending on the experience level of the indy.

I assure you, you are not wrong about me. Thank for your input. Now I can act with reasonable certainty that I will not harm the goodies.

Also, Peace was the last to receive their role. I suspect that the baddies have mostly experienced players, actually, because they are being very smart. I doubt a team of newbies could hide this long.

Also, Peace was the last to receive their role. I suspect that the baddies have mostly experienced players, actually, because they are being very smart. I doubt a team of newbies could hide this long.

I disagree. At night, the baddies only have to target someone, which isn't particularly difficult. During the day, so long as they mostly refrain from talking, they can slide by suspicion without doing much. We haven't pressured many people, or at least not the right people. That isn't a strong point of the baddies, merely a weak one from the goodies.

I was just rereading previous posts and I realized, the cops removed filly's vote on day one. If filly were a baddie, his vote would not have needed to be negated. Filly would have known who to vote for. This is just one train of thought, though.

Also, this means that the baddies didn't want golfjunkie to die and were willing to take a risk. GJ looks like a baddie to me.

It's amazing how much more information you can get if you reread something.

To be honest, I agree with Izzy here; it's not like the baddies have done a great job at hiding, we're the ones who are not willing to talk. Look at 24 yesterday for instance. This is definitely what the baddies are using at their advantage, I guess they're just keeping a very low profile and I'm sure they're quick to jump on the first bandwagon available as long as it doesn't hurt them.

I was just rereading previous posts and I realized, the cops removed filly's vote on day one. If filly were a baddie, his vote would not have needed to be negated. Filly would have known who to vote for. This is just one train of thought, though.

Could be true, but not necessarily... The baddies could've done this in order to make him look good... They took a big risk there and it paid off for them, which could mean that it was a newbie move... Not necessarily, but it could be...

Also, this means that the baddies didn't want golfjunkie to die and were willing to take a risk. GJ looks like a baddie to me.

It's amazing how much more information you can get if you reread something.

Yes, you could get a lot of info that way. Well GJ didn't say anything last time he was questioned, so we could try and see what he says tomorrow...

Man this is what we should've done from D1, hope we make it past the night...

I am 90% sure that Izzy is a goodie. S/he and I have been the strongest opponents of the baddies.

I think I may have just tied a noose around my neck by raising suspicions about GJ.

True. The baddies have to know who the other baddies are. They probably thought that I was posing a risk to GJ's fate and removed my vote.

I put my life on the line for GJ by voting for myself! I am regreting that now. Filly, I am 85% sure that you are a goodie.

Weekend 3: Homecoming Weekend

One of the Kappa Alpha Psi's was just crowned Homecoming King of Long Beach University, and boy was there ever reason to celebrate.

Drunk as ever, their leader stood up on a table and gave a speech that just might have saved the Frat's life in this game

"Brothers! Our fellow frats have had their buildings condemned and our lives at this college are in trouble! We only have ONE enemy at this school. Do you know who that is? That guy is GC. That stupid creep is a cop, and he is going DOWN!!"

With that, they went on a loud march right through campus to GC's building. Those big frat boys tore up everything in there and tied GC up to a chair. But just to make it appropriate, they found the perfect tool to finish the job.

"Dude! It's an electric chair!" screamed one of the guys.

The drunk Kappas picked up GC, dumped him in the chair and flipped the switch and that was it. The Kappas were satisfied with their work and decided to deal with their headaches and hangovers another time

~~~~~~GM

BlaBlah had done a lot of talking over the past week, and the Sigma Phi's decided that she'd be better off quiet for the night. The Sigma Phi's followed Blah Blah home after Homecoming and drunk her under the table. She would not be able to open her mouth all week...

~~~~~~GM

GolfJunkie was driving home after the homecoming dance and was a bit tipsy. The cops were following him, but he didn't give the cops the chance to find out where the rest of his drunk friends were. He did a quick swerve and took out a stop sign and was taken in for the night, but was able to get released later.

~~~~~~GM

Abhisk woke up the Sunday after homecoming in a bit of a daze...and in handcuffs...and in the back of a cop car :o.

"Sorry abhisk, but you are done for. We know exactly what you and your boys did last night and that is THAT."

Abhisk got busted...but was it worth it?

~~~~~~GM

1. Izzy

2. Peace

3. DudleyDude - busted by the Cops

4. Harvey

5. GC - killed by the Kappas

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

8. filly678

9. Music - busted by the Cops

10. Blablah - trapped so no posting

11. Glycereine - lynched and found to be a Delta Brother

12. 24_65.... - lynched and found to be a Sigma Nu Brohter

13. Abhisk - busted by the Cops

14. JarZe

Day 3 ends at 9:30 PM EST Tomorrow

Edited by Gmaster479

Okay, digesting this in order:

GC, baddie, has been eliminated.

Sigma Phi is either stupid or has been taken over by the indy, meaning she's still at large.

Golfjunkie was targeted by the cops, but saved. The cops used their group kill on Abhisk, ...so I think the cops might have spied on golfjunkie? I don't know, I'm a bit confused here. He.. might be good?

..Abhisk sounds.. a little bit like the indy.. I.. don't know.

So, three cops left, and 1-2 indy's.

Peace, Harvey, yuiop, filly, and Golfjunkie make five. (Unless JarZe has been lying :wacko: )

We're.. ridiculously out-numbered. We'll lynch a non-goodie today no matter what, but we're still compeltely screwed at this moment. If we lynch one today and kill one tonight, they'll kill one of us or the indy tonight, then we *might* have a chance.

*edit* EUGH, CRAP. Blahblah can't vote. ..We might be done for. =/

1. Izzy is voting for Peace

2. Peace

4. Harvey

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

8. filly678

13. Abhisk - busted by the Cops

14. JarZe

Edited by Izzy

just to clear it up GJ was blocked

Okay, thanks. I can say with absolute certainty that GJ was not blocked by a goodie. He was either blocked by a cop (making him a goodie/indy?) or last night the indy redirected the move of a cop onto GJ. That means the indy knows one cop for sures and that GJ is possibly still bad. If that's the case, we have one less cop and one more indy. Cops, you'll know. If you help us lynch this copindy, that's one less problem we have to worry about. ..Unless you already took care of that by finding it out and killing Abhisk, but I don't think that'd be possible. The indy is almost in majority, I'm guessing it's like 2:3:3 (cops:goodie:indy) right now.

Baah. JarZeeeee. Come online, I need help. :(

*edit*

Oh.. my god. If Sigma Phi..was redirected.. then.. ffs.. Lets hope a cop copied his ability.

Edited by Izzy

Okay, thanks. I can say with absolute certainty that GJ was not blocked by a goodie. He was either blocked by a cop (making him a goodie/indy?) or last night the indy redirected the move of a cop onto GJ. That means the indy knows one cop for sures and that GJ is possibly still bad. If that's the case, we have one less cop and one more indy. Cops, you'll know. If you help us lynch this copindy, that's one less problem we have to worry about. ..Unless you already took care of that by finding it out and killing Abhisk, but I don't think that'd be possible. The indy is almost in majority, I'm guessing it's like 2:3:3 (cops:goodie:indy) right now.

Baah. JarZeeeee. Come online, I need help. :(

*edit*

Oh.. my god. If Sigma Phi..was redirected.. then.. ffs.. Lets hope a cop copied his ability.

Izzy, I'm almost 100% sure that GJ is the indy... We need to get rid of him today, remember that he's a HUGE threat right now... I knew the indy would become a big threat if he lived this long. You have to trust me on this one, and let's hope he didn't recruit anyone one of us....

1. Izzy is voting for Peace

2. Peace

4. Harvey

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

8. filly678