BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fraternity Mafia

Gmaster479

I think we should all vote for different people. That way, we can have a huge tie and GMaster will decide who gets busted.

If that actually works out, it would prevent the Deltas and/or AOs from acting, or if they do act, out them. However, the only one we want to out is the AO. So, it would be perfect for us if we did that, and the AO used his power but the Deltas did not. Doubtful that would happen, but first let's see what even would happen in that situation:

@GM: What happens in case of a full tie?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Izzy - trapped so no posting

2. Peace - voting for yuiop

3. DudleyDude - busted by the Cops

4. Harvey - voting for Music

5. GC -

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

8. filly678 - voting for Golfjunkie

9. Music - voting for Blablah

10. Blablah - voting for 24_65....

11. Glycereine voting for Harvey

12. 24_65.... voting for Abhisk

13. Abhisk

14. JarZe - voting for Peace

Edited by 24_65_34_83_361

I think we should all vote for different people. That way, we can have a huge tie and GMaster will decide who gets busted.

Mmm... This could be good, but it could also come back and bite our a$$ afterwards... If someone changes the vote, it could be the goodie or the baddie, which I doubt would be explicit in the day post. Don't you think it would be better for us to try and get the indy? He has two chances of RID each night, and each one of those thats's correct gives him a free pass for a night/day... If he makes it passed D2, he's probabaly gonna become pretty much invincible.

Just my thoughts here, but it's up to you... If we're going for the big tie we better start voting for ourselves...

@GM: If the baddies target Alpha for a bust, will the night post show the target as Alpha or the player who is Alpha? For eg. if player X is Alpha, will the post show the bust target as X or Alpha?

It would show the bust target as the player or x. The baddies will know that it is alpha either way.

@GM: What happens in case of a full tie?

If EVERYONE votes for somebody different then there won't be a lynch as no one is outside of the tie.

I may not be able to login before the day ends, so I will cast my vote keeping the tie in sight. I will try my best to come online again, but just in case.

5. GC - voting for Glycereine

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

13. Abhisk

I may not be able to login before the day ends, so I will cast my vote keeping the tie in sight. I will try my best to come online again, but just in case.

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

13. Abhisk

Could you change Abhisk's color? I think it's too close to Peace.

Edited by Blablah99

Well the day would be a waste if we get no info at all, and apparently the baddies are laying low because this is what they want. You guys realize that we don't have a night kill unless it's RID, right? This means it's very hard for us (that don't have communication) to get the RID correct, it's always a stab in the dark!!!

Remember that the daytime is the only time we can get any info, so I'm really into promoting some talking... I know GJ is usually here so I'd like to hear what he has to say. Remember guys, the daytime is for us to gather info, without it our actions will be hit & miss and with the days passing the indy will start to convert/recruit (I don't remember the word) which means invincibility...

I have nothing strong on GJ, but I know he's usually around so he can say something. I don't think voting for the inactives is gonna help us, and will usually end up in a goodie lynch.

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

13. Abhisk

14. JarZe - voting for Golfjunkie

I don't think we can get much information during the day anyway. Someone dies and we learn their identity. The lynched person is most likely a goodie because there are the most goodies. I'm hoping that night two will give more information.

6. yuiop - voting for peace

7. golfjunkie

13. Abhisk

no one voted for peace yet so i am

I can't get the font color, can someone help me

@yuiop: Click the 'Reply' button in the bottom right corner of the post and remove the quote tags. The colors will be preserved

7. golfjunkie

13. Abhisk

Week 1 (Day 1) ends at 9 PM EST TONIGHT

I don't think we can get much information during the day anyway. Someone dies and we learn their identity. The lynched person is most likely a goodie because there are the most goodies.

Yes you're right... Partially... You see, the day is the only time we (goodies) can communicate freely and plan our strategy. If we start pushing someone for a lynch, that person will most likely give some sort of defense, if it's believable we might change the lynch target saving that "possible" goodie... If we just vote and never talk, then the baddies will have full control over our actions, they can communicate with eachother and I'm sure they're enjoying the silence in here, because they can just switch one vote and kill any of us today. At night they will never friendly fire, but we can kill one of our own with ease... Get my point? We NEED to comunicate while we can!!!

well if we do the everyone tie thing and a baddie changes his/her vote, we then know who one of the baddies is

No we won't. I mean if they changed their vote we would but they don't have to. If it's all tied all they have to do is pick the person they want to get lynched. Then cancel the vote of the person voting for their target. That will make that person the only one not in the tie. And they'll die and all we'll know is that a vote was canceled by the baddie not who did it.

You both have good points, but why can't we post at night? Nothing is stopping us.

Well what's the point in posting during the night? During the day there's a goodie/baddie life at risk, start posting during the night and I'm sure you'll be the only one replying yourself... You see, the importance of voting for someone is that it forces them to speak up if they're not willing to die. If we do that in the night there's no point for anyone to respond to an accusation...

It's just my thought though, if you guys still wanna go for the BIG tie let me know... Although... What are we gonna do with inactives? :huh:

No we won't. I mean if they changed their vote we would but they don't have to. If it's all tied all they have to do is pick the person they want to get lynched. Then cancel the vote of the person voting for their target. That will make that person the only one not in the tie. And they'll die and all we'll know is that a vote was canceled by the baddie not who did it.

Exactly my thought, but I don't know why some are pushing for that... I think I've said enough for today, let's wait and see...

7. golfjunkie

13. Abhisk

I was not very useful N1, but I can make better use of my skill as time progresses