Gmaster479

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 2: Man...that must've been one heck of a hangover

During this vote, there was no need for any vote changes or switches. Most everyone was active or close enough to it, but one guy who was there was completely out of it.

"24...you okay bro?" asked Abhisk

"Dude...no...don't..." mumbled 24 but he was gone.

Everyone else couldn't stand it and decided to just go on and get him out of the way. The Sigma Nu's building was no more.

~~~~~~~~~~GM

End of Week 2

1. Izzy

2. Peace

3. DudleyDude - busted by the Cops

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie - Trapped: No posting allowed

8. filly678

9. Music - busted by the Cops

10. Blablah

11. Glycereine - lynched and found to be a Delta Brother

12. 24_65.... - lynched and found to be a Sigma Nu Brohter

13. Abhisk

14. JarZe

Weekend 3 ends tomorrow at 10 PM. Please send in your actions

Edited by Gmaster479

Sorry to burst you guys' bubbles, but I will have to leave tomorrow morning for a Boy Scout camp. I've already notified GM, and now you guys know as well. To whoever's my backup, good luck!

i've talked to someone

This is not looking good for us guys... We need to start talking a bit, at least subtle hints in order to avoid the goodie lynch.

This is slipping out of our hands so we need to pick our targets very well... Izzy and GC, you're both seasoned players, any ideas??? We're in a very bad position here :(

1. Izzy

2. Peace

4. slick

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie - Trapped: No posting allowed

8. filly678

10. Blablah

12. 24_65.... - lynched and found to be a Sigma Nu Brohter

13. Abhisk

14. JarZe

This is not looking good. I'll help as much as I can. Still catching up.unsure.gif

This is not looking good for us guys... We need to start talking a bit, at least subtle hints in order to avoid the goodie lynch.

This is slipping out of our hands so we need to pick our targets very well... Izzy and GC, you're both seasoned players, any ideas??? We're in a very bad position here :(

Crap.. Uh. Okay, minimum is four cops left, give or take a few indies (hopefully Music was the indy and there aren't any others..) So, it's either 4:5, 4:1:4, or 4:2:3. The third one probably isn't the case. Now, I feel pretty confident Blah is a goodie, and I make another one. ..Leaving 1-3 more. Peace and slick have been keeping pretty low under the radar this game, so I'm ever so slightly suspicious of both. ...Everyone else I'm unsure about and the paranoia is starting to kick in. I'm worried that you're a baddie trying to figure out what's on my mind because you usually have a pretty good idea of what's going on in the game haha (or at least I get that vibe).

Umm. Man, I dunno. There's so little to go on that it's unbelievably frustrating.

I'll be on to corroborate/collaborate until maybe 2ish tonight (I'm on EST). Possibly later. I have a friend coming over then and I don't know how much internet time that'll allow. If not, tomorrow morning.

Also, GJ can post and talk again :)

1. Izzy

2. Peace

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

8. filly678

10. Blablah