BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fraternity Mafia

Gmaster479

Sorry to see you go Glycereine but I take it you didn't get your action to GM in time. Then maybe it could have been different. But I cannot understand the baddies' strategy, why take such a risk? One of their own could have as easily been killed. Am I missing something here? Is there a twist to the tale?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to see you go Glycereine but I take it you didn't get your action to GM in time. Then maybe it could have been different. But I cannot understand the baddies' strategy, why take such a risk? One of their own could have as easily been killed. Am I missing something here? Is there a twist to the tale?

Maybe the baddies weren't cooperating or were inactive? I feel like they were the ones pushing for the full tie.. Whoever suggested that first, I have my eye on you. I really feel like it was something you guys should have picked up on sooner. I wanted to shout "That's such a bad idea!" at the computer. :dry: Anyway. Night 2. G'luck.

Haha, I want to know if I was trapped randomly, out of suspicion, or out of protection. :P

Maybe the baddies weren't cooperating or were inactive? I feel like they were the ones pushing for the full tie.. Whoever suggested that first, I have my eye on you. I really feel like it was something you guys should have picked up on sooner. I wanted to shout "That's such a bad idea!" at the computer. :dry: Anyway. Night 2. G'luck.

Haha, I want to know if I was trapped randomly, out of suspicion, or out of protection. :P

I would like to know that too...

randomly

I was the one to suggest a full tie, but I am a newbie and realized my mistake when Grey Cells pointed out the baddies ability to remove a vote. That was one of the reasons I switched my vote to myself.

Anyway, We should consider ourselves lucky that it wasn't a different goodie. Without communication, Delta wasn't of much use. We still have Alpha. (Unless that was DD.)

Weekend 2: How drunk dialing could evolve with the IPhone4...

Music was having a really good day. Having just gone to dad's office, music got a prototype IPhone4. She decided to bring it to the party that night to show off.

"Dudes look what I got"she said

"Oh man is that the new IPhone?" asked one of the brothers

"You bet man this thing is...is...awesome!"

A few drinks later, music was finally convinced by his brothers to call somebody.

"Dude, you HAVE to call this guy. He has an IPhone4 too so you guys can like see each other."

Not needing anymore convincing music started dialing the number, but in a drunken haze accidentally called the cops

"Hey man!" "We are having a party!" "Hey wait...why can't I see you"

As music banged up the IPhone4, the cops triangulated her position and the entire house got busted. Oh the drunk dialing that can happen with the IPhone4

~~~~~~~GM

Meanwhile, one of the other cops was out on patrol. Blahblah, being over 21, was hauling a keg in her truck when the cop pulled her over. After questioning her and questioning her, the cop realized her had nothing and let her go. But blahblah knew better then to deliver the keg to its destination with a cop secretly trailing her, so she was unable to complete the night's goal

~~~~~~~GM

Meanwhle GJ was having a good ol' time on the beach when those Sigma Phi's came over. GJ knew to be afraid of them but by the time he had realized what was going on, they had taken over his place and mummified him with his own toilet paper. He was trapped in his house for the week

~~~~~~~GM

End of Weekend 2

1. Izzy

2. Peace

3. DudleyDude - busted by the Cops

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie - Trapped: No posting allowed

8. filly678

9. Music - busted by the Cops

10. Blablah

11. Glycereine - lynched and found to be a Delta Brother

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

14. JarZe

Week 2 ends at 9:30 PM EST tomorrow

Edited by Gmaster479

1. Izzy

2. Peace

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

8. filly678

10. Blablah

12. 24

13. Abhisk - voting for 24

14. JarZe

I guess I'll start it off...

OK, so I think that the baddies are the ones laying low and going with the flow(hey that rhymes :lol:)

JarZe's right. The only way the goodies can get ANY information is if we get people to speak up. The only way we can do this is by pressuring people by voting for them. This isn't really going by any reasonable suspicion, but since at this point we really don't have a lot to go on, I'm voting for a player who is typically active and willing to reply to our questioning. So, Jarze, sorry. :P Goodie or baddie, bro?

1. Izzy is voting for JarZe

2. Peace

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

8. filly678

10. Blablah

12. 24

14. JarZe

I like your idea. JarZe is usually active.

2. Peace

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

8. filly678

10. Blablah - voting for JarZe

12. 24

14. JarZe

Edited by Blablah99

Goodie or baddie, bro?

I don't think that's the exact question to ask; unless you think JZ is just gonna say, "OK, you got me, no contest." Anyway, it is time for some pressure. Let's hear your defense, JarZe.

2. Peace

4. Harvey - voting for JarZe

5. GC

6. yuiop

8. filly678

12. 24

14. JarZe

Ok, first of all... WOW!!! That was a fast bandwagon!!!

After that I'd like to know what exactly is the accusation? I was pushing for the lynch yesterday based on a simple hunch, I asked GJ if he'd acted the night before and said that he could be helpful after some time... Sounds like some RID, now, I'm sure one of you knows that he's not the Kappas so he's gotta be the indy... That got stuck in my head and that's why I wanted him to speak up... But you guys insisted in the BIG tie, which was not such a good idea in my head, although I was willing to do it if it was for the best.

Like I said before, our night kill is RID, which makes it really difficult to get it right, we don't even have a spy role who can help the RID so it's even harder for him, unless the baddies out themselves and I'm sure that's not gonna happen.

I won't out myself because if I'm saved I'm gonna become the slave of the indy and it will make it much harder for you to kill him...

I'll follow on Abhisk just to put a bit of pressure on someone else, I have nothing to go on 24, but if I vote for someone else it's just gonna spread the votes even more and the day will go exactly like it went yesterday...

2. Peace

4. Harvey - voting for JarZe

5. GC

6. yuiop

8. filly678

12. 24

14. JarZe - voting for 24

P.S. I wish I could be on during the whole day, but unfortunately I don't work on saturday's, so I'll try to be on from time to time to answer your questions and convince you that I'm not the one you think I am...

2. Peace

4. Harvey - voting for 24

5. GC

6. yuiop

8. filly678

12. 24

We just need people to talk to us today. Now that you've spoken some, JZ, I'll move the pressure on over. And I agree that the full tie was not a good idea, and there's really no point to it so let's not spread the vote out too much.

Anyway, We should consider ourselves lucky that it wasn't a different goodie. Without communication, Delta wasn't of much use. We still have Alpha. (Unless that was DD.)

Alpha cannot be busted. That's good news for us, coz he's still out there and today we need to be extra careful since today could very well decide the final outcome. Still recovering from my weekend hangover, hang on folks. :P

2. Peace

5. GC

6. yuiop - voting for 24

8. filly678

12. 24

My first thought was inactivity which is why I am reluctant to jump on the 'Jarze' bandwagon. He is one of the most active players by far and also experienced. There was a major loophole in the baddies' strategy which he would have identified, so I am having my doubts and he has given more than a decent defense which cannot be said for all. Spreadsheet time.

Why does the discussion stop when I come online? :( I will try to come back before the day ends but I don't have permanent internet connectivity. As there are a sufficient number of votes to apply pressure on 24, I will choose a different target, just in case 24 is a goodie and I cannot change my vote.

Voting for Blablah. Not because he started the tie idea but because he hinted at being Delta. That's why I removed my vote on him yesterday. I didn't want to voice my thoughts before night 2 and paint a target on myself. He could have hinted at being Delta for protecting himself from the Indy but anyways just to be safe(in case I cannot login) I am voting for a different player.

2. Peace

5. GC - voting for Blablah

6. yuiop - voting for 24

8. filly678

12. 24

Peace, I have no idea what bb99 means. I'm gonna bandwagon with GC because I feel we have enough votes on 24 to allow a response, and if we can do that to multiple people, the more info, so yay.

1. Izzy is voting for Blablah

2. Peace

6. yuiop - voting for 24

8. filly678

12. 24

1. Izzy is voting for Blablah

2. Peace - voting for Blablah

6. yuiop - voting for 24

8. filly678

12. 24

bb99 = blablah99. just over 8 hours :)

Okay. I will prove my innocence. Last night, the cops were counterproductive. Why block me if I was one of them? Because they tried to stop me from acting, they have guessed that I am reasonably usefull. I can be useful, but only if we have more information.