BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fraternity Mafia

Gmaster479

Weekend 1: Shout it on the Rooftops

With school not officially starting till Monday, DD and the boys were taking advantage of their first weekend back. The beach was hopping with all the guys grilling, drinking and getting thrown in the ocean.

DD had wandered back into the house to get another 12-pack for the guys. He grabbed the beers out of the fridge, but instead of stumbling back out to the beach, he found a different door that led to a staircase. Having never seen it before he walked up and found himself on the rooftop of the house. He yelled down to the guys on the beach

"DUDES, LOOK WHERE I AM!"

"WHOA, HOW YOU GET UP THERE DUDLEY DUDE?" screamed back one of the frat brothers.

"DUDE! I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT I DON'T CARE! LET'S PARTY!" he screamed.

With that DD started tossing beers off the roof to the guys. However, one of them just happened to slip out of his hand during his windup and it went backwards off the front of the house. DD thought nothing of it, but you know who did think something of it? The cop who's car got hit by a flying beer bottle.

The cop heard the glass shatter and slammed on the brakes. He got out of his car and saw DD chucking beers off the roof and knew they had him. Walking around the house every underage frat boy was taken into custody along with DD for giving alcohol to minors, and more importantly, destroying city property.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GM

Meanwhile Izzy was working on finals for his summer classes. He was studying hard when one of the Sigma Phi's came up to his door.

"Yo Izzy!! Come out and party man!" they screamed. But Izzy ignored them.

Getting ticked off, the frat boy slid 50 fart bombs in the building. This was an inhuman amount, so he held his breath trying to get out in time, but it was too late. Izzy was unconscious, but hey don't worry, the cops found him and sent him to the hospital, not knowing that he was out for the entire week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GM

Harvey was alone for the week but still wanted to get some alcohol in him. He wandered into a Pike Party and was making some new friends until one of the seniors came out.

"Hey! Why is this guy getting free booze? He isn't one of us! Do you idiots know anything?

With that Harvey was sent back home merely buzzed and slept the weekend away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GM

1. Izzy - trapped so no posting

2. Peace

3. DudleyDude - busted by the Cops

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

8. filly678

9. Music

10. Blablah

11. Glycereine

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

14. JarZe

Week 1 (Day 1) ends at 9 PM EST TOMORROW

Edited by Gmaster479

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So he is probably a goodie.

he was in the Pikes' (who have a block ability) frat house so I assume he was blocked by a goodie actually. The only blocking action NOT used tonight was by a baddie, which could mean Harvey is that baddie...

Then again it could mean the baddie was inactive or trying to mess with our heads :-p

edit: It could also mean Izzy was that baddie in retrospect

Edited by Glycereine

2. Peace

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

8. filly678

9. Music

10. Blablah

11. Glycereine voting for Harvey

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

14. JarZe

In fact I just convinced myself at least for now.

edit: poor color choice originally

Edited by Glycereine

he was in the Pikes' (who have a block ability) frat house so I assume he was blocked by a goodie actually. The only blocking action NOT used tonight was by a baddie, which could mean Harvey is that baddie...

Then again it could mean the baddie was inactive or trying to mess with our heads :-p

edit: It could also mean Izzy was that baddie in retrospect

It could also mean that the baddies decided not to act or just blocked someone who didn't act so jumping on Harvey just like that is kind of a rushed decision.

I'm gonna vote randomly at the moment, but if anybody has a lead on who's suspicious I'm more than willing to change

2. Peace

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

8. filly678

9. Music

10. Blablah

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

14. JarZe - voting for Peace

I'll be honest with you guys. There's really no way to find out any good reasons to vote for anyone. I'll just pick the person who's above me.

2. Peace

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

8. filly678 - voting for Golfjunkie

9. Music

10. Blablah

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

Contact me at 3:00 P.M. Pacific Time. I'm still in school, but I'm getting out on June 18th.

Edited by filly678

2. Peace - voting for yuiop

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

9. Music

10. Blablah

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

I love randomness...

Edited by peace*out

Not voting at the moment, will decide later. I just want to say that ΠΚΑ is who blocked me tonight; which is, of course, a goodie role. Most N1 actions are completely random with no suspicion at all, so it doesn't prove anything except that I'm not any of the people who acted. I will say, for the record, that I am a full-on goodie. Unfortunately since this is only D1, you will have to wait for any proof.

Sorry to see you go soon DD but the good news for us is that he wasn't Alphas or Kappas. If the baddies had targeted either one of them, chances are they would have learned their ID as Alphas and Kappas cannot be busted on Night 1. And we would have been in the dark, making it easier for the baddies to organize a lynch on them. DD could have been the Indie, if so the baddies did us a favor. Chances are slim, but anything is possible in Mafia. ;)

@GM: If the baddies target Alpha for a bust, will the night post show the target as Alpha or the player who is Alpha? For eg. if player X is Alpha, will the post show the bust target as X or Alpha?

Izzy was trapped by Pikes, she could belong to any faction. As for Harvey, he was blocked which narrows down his possible roles. He could be a baddie but it was N1 and the block was random. The usual day 1 confusion, love it. :P

Izzy was trapped by Pikes, she could belong to any faction. As for Harvey, he was blocked which narrows down his possible roles.

Correction - I was blocked by the Pikes, Izzy by the Phis. Either way, we're both still left unsure of as both of those are goodie roles.

Anyway, I can't withhold my vote forever. Random.org tells me to suspect:

4. Harvey - voting for Music

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

9. Music

10. Blablah

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

edit - colors

Edited by harvey45

Ok, so as per usual not much to go on... My computer gets all weird with brainden and I don't know how to quote frrom my phone. Can someone please add my (random) vote for Blablah? Please and thank you :D Ah yes, as for Izzy and Harvey we have nothing to go on other than they didnt't act so they are none of the ones who did (obviously) but I have no other two cents about them as it's night 1 and all...

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

9. Music - voting for Blablah

10. Blablah

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

There ya go, music :) (A bit ironic I'm voting for you yet I help you, but mine's a random one like yours so it doesn't really matter.)

My vote on Blablah for now. Again random, need to get some discussions going.

5. GC - voting for Blablah

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

10. Blablah

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

EDIT: Forgot to add Music's vote. Alternating between work and play. :P

EDIT1: And please be careful about revealing roles. The indie may still be at large.

Remember that because DD is dead, if he was blocked by a goodie, harvey has a 60% chance of being a goodie. That's too likely for me to waste my vote on him. Izzy has the same probability. (I'm not counting the indie.)

1. Izzy -trapped so no posting

2. Peace - voting for yuiop (Wow. yuiop is fun to type.)

4. Harvey

5. GC

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

9. Music

10. Blablah- voting for 24_65....

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

I have no idea who to vote for, but as I don't want to send a goodie to there death, I will select someone randomly excluding harvey and anyone who has been voted for. Sorry 24_65....

My vote on Blablah for now. Again random, need to get some discussions going.

5. GC - voting for Blablah

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

10. Blablah - voting for 24_65....

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

Sorry about that first vote. Some randomness, picking on the newbie. Actually, I don't mind. If it gets to close I can try to tie the vote.

Okay! I think I get you. Couldn't concentrate with a program on the other window. Thanks for that.;)

5. GC -

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

10. Blablah

12. 24_65....

13. Abhisk

EDIT: BTW I am not 100% sure you are a goodie, but you have provided some food for thought. And I don't wish to keep toggling my votes, so I am gonna wait for a while.

I'm not 100% sure the you're a goodie either. I am 77% sure (statistically speaking) that harvey is a goodie, and 60% sure that the same is true for izzy.

5. GC -

6. yuiop

7. golfjunkie

10. Blablah - voting for 24_65....

12. 24_65....