BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Mafia

abhisk

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TONIGHTS IS SHORT AND SWEET

Hades looked around, saw his target, and set off after them.

Zeus on the other hand, realized that someone had a little too much information about him...With a punch, actressgirl collasped in a heap of dead bones.

Hosts: Abhisk and Peace

1) Slick - Dead - Drowned by Percy

2) Framm18

3) Molly Mae - Dead - Fried by Zeus

4) harvey45

5) MissKitten - Lynched - Found to be Percy

6) JarZe - Dead - Speared by Luke

7) onetruth - Lynched - Found to be Mr. D

8) DudleyDude - Dead - Fried by Zeus

9) filly678 - Lynched - Found to be Kronos

10) golfjunkie

11) Glycereine

12) Phaze

13) Actressgirl - Dead - Fried by Zeus

***If someone's action wasn't here, contact me. I may have been missing a few, but i dont tthink so...

2) Framm18

4) harvey45

10) golfjunkie

11) Glycereine Voting for golfjunkie

12) Phaze

still think you're a baddie but it appears it doesn't matter

2) Framm18

4) harvey45

10) golfjunkie

11) Glycereine

12) Phaze - voting for Framm18

Might as well go out with a BANG! Oh and Framm, Glycereine made me do it, "get him!!!"

Edit $@#@! quotes

Edited by phaze

Now why would I want to vote for Glycereine, when you could just as easily be the part of the baddy/indy group? Yes, you claimed a role and no one called you out, but that could be because they are already dead. Anyways weren't you the one who was the main reason onetruth is dead, even after she outted herself as Mr.D?

2) Framm18

4) harvey45

10) golfjunkie

11) Glycereine - Voting for golfjunkie

All fixed?

Now why would I want to vote for Glycereine, when you could just as easily be the part of the baddy/indy group? Yes, you claimed a role and no one called you out, but that could be because they are already dead. Anyways weren't you the one who was the main reason onetruth is dead, even after she outted herself as Mr.D?

Highly unlikely that I was still a baddie, I've called my role, it is your turn why where you voting for Miss Kitten if you were a goodie? I may be the main reason OT is dead but Miss Kitten falls on your shoulders. I have a funny feeling that most of you are in a BTSC group together. You may as well out yourselves so I know which manner of evil I die by...

2) Framm18

4) harvey45 - Voting for golfjunkie

10) golfjunkie

11) Glycereine - Voting for golfjunkie

I'm going to trust Glycereine on this one. golfjunkie, anything to say?

Edited by harvey45

Highly unlikely that I was still a baddie, I've called my role, it is your turn why where you voting for Miss Kitten if you were a goodie? I may be the main reason OT is dead but Miss Kitten falls on your shoulders. I have a funny feeling that most of you are in a BTSC group together. You may as well out yourselves so I know which manner of evil I die by...

Not really, that one was all Onetruth. I voted for MissKitten and her only response was a vote back at me. Not a real good reason to vote for someone as you already know. Anyways we will find out soon enough who was who.

:edit: I did not know that she was Percy when I voted for her, and she did nothing to hint that she was a goodie.

Edited by Framm 18

Not really, that one was all Onetruth. I voted for MissKitten and her only response was a vote back at me. Not a real good reason to vote for someone as you already know. Anyways we will find out soon enough who was who.

:edit: I did not know that she was Percy when I voted for her, and she did nothing to hint that she was a goodie.

If you are a goodie there is only one person you could be. If you are that person checking that the person was not Percy should have been the first thing you did. What is it Framm are you a goodie playing badly or a baddie playing well?

If you are a goodie there is only one person you could be. If you are that person checking that the person was not Percy should have been the first thing you did. What is it Framm are you a goodie playing badly or a baddie playing well?

And which role might that be? I see that there are two possible goodie roles that might be left and it still be possible that I don't know that Percy was MissKitten. On that note, if you are who you said you are, then why did you not try and defend MissKitten?

And which role might that be? I see that there are two possible goodie roles that might be left and it still be possible that I don't know that Percy was MissKitten. On that note, if you are who you said you are, then why did you not try and defend MissKitten?

Then by your own admission claim that you are not Grover or Annabeth (they would have been able to ID Percy)

You are not Mr D (as OT was). You are not Oracle of Delphi or you would have vehemently claimed I was a liar and been able to ID MissKitten before you began voting for her. I have evidence that you are not Sally Jackson (I RIDd you last night just as I RIDd GJ to check he was not Percy before hand).

the OT for Chiron/Mr. Brunner – Guesses a players identity, and is told whether it’s right or wrong

Would have enabled you to also check MissKittens id (I pity the poor soul who got that role)

You claim I was instrumental in bring down OT without also checking those who initially voted for her. She did not follow my instruction which would have enabled me to communicate with her. This is so we could both provide assistance to the goodies. Had she redirected me to the only person she was sure of (herself) it would have worked (Peace, Abhisk please confirm). In a manner of speaking her mistrust of me caused her demise.. I was focusing on GJ until she claimed to be Mr D my conclusion of the previous night (as the redirection did not work) was that Mr D had already passed on.

Now I have not only revealed my role but explained my actions. You have yet to tell me who you are....

<taps foot impatiently/>

You may think you are messing with me now, just wait buddy