BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Mafia

abhisk

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see myself quoted here but have no idea when/why or if I said that...

Anyways... yeah

Not only did I not find that quote for Glycereine, I couldn't find that quote from anyone in this thread.

@Phaze - did you accidentally copy/paste that from your BTSC? It's looking more like lynching the absent player would have been a lucky Goodie break as opposed to some baddie strategy (and my opinion is that on D1 lynches with little to no info, we almost always kill a goodie so I'd rather go ahead and kill the player who isn't bothering to play. Too often I've seen the absent players get some sort of free pass on D1 and then the goodies get screwed because they're stuck with absent teammates. Just my 2 cents.)

Hosts: Abhisk and Peace

1) Slick-voting for DudleyDude

2) Framm18 - voting for Filly

3) Molly Mae - Dead - Killed by Zeus

4) harvey45 - Voting for onetruth

5) MissKitten - voting for slick

6) JarZe - Dead - Killed by Luke

7) onetruth - Voting for Filly

8) DudleyDude - voting for Filly

9) filly678 - voting for onetruth

10) golfjunkie - voting for Glycereine

11) Glycereine - Voting for [Filly

12) Phaze - voting for onetruth

13) actressgirl - voting for slick

@ phaze - I posted from my phone asking someone to change my vote to OT to break the tie so we didn't lynch 4 people, but by the time I posted it you had already changed your vote to OT so I didn't need to, hence the edit to nvm. peace obviously saw my unedited post and changed my vote, then abhisk changed it back since I rescinded my vote for OT. as for who I am going to vote for now, not sure, just leave it as is for now.

10) golfjunkie - voting for onetruth

not really okay with this bandwagoning on a noob... I'll be around OT

I'll not be the cause of a double lynch, who knows, maybe we'll get lucky...

11) Glycereine - Voting for Filly

I'll not be the cause of a double lynch, who knows, maybe we'll get lucky...

Was about to change mine but for the same reason but now that would make it a double again so I'll hold.

Day 1: Dead body in Camp...

Everyone in Camp Half-Blood was restless, wanting revenge for JarZe and Molly Mae.

They decided that they would lynch the worst player in archery. Everyone came up and had a try, because, literally, they needed to shoot for their life.

Everyone hit the bulls-eye except for 2 campers, onetruth and Filly who both completely missed the target! That's because they were both bad boys/girls and ditched class!

They had a sword-fight to the death! The winner would stay alive...

Both of them were extremely skilled at swordfighting, and the match was epic, with much suspense!

Finally, when Filly seemed to be losing, he changed his sword to a deathly double-edged sword!

Everyone gasped, for that was the sword of the one and only Father of the Big Three, the dreaded Kronos!!!!!

Onetruth gasped at her bad luck, but just as she was about to die, she came back, and stunned Fillnos with a mighty kick! He barely got moved, but it gave Onetruth time enough to drive her sword through Kronos' black heart, and send him back into the pits of Tartarus, where he would stay forevermore.

NIGHT 2 ENDS AT 6:00 PDT/9:00 EST! GET THOSE ACTIONS IN NOW!!!!!!

1) Slick

2) Framm18

4) harvey45

5) MissKitten

7) onetruth

8) DudleyDude

9) filly678 - Lynched - Found to be Kronos

10) golfjunkie

11) Glycereine

12) Phaze

13) actressgirl

Edited by abhisk

Oh, wow, glad that my going to bed early didn't cause my death. How unfortunate it would've been to wake up dead! :(

The real question is would you have woken up?

I have a feeling we got lucky that we didn't lynch a goodie on the first day. It seems like that's usually what ends up happening.

edit: still not sure on my use of woken.

Edited by Glycereine

It sucks being the first person to get lynched, but oh well. Hope I get a consolation prize for PJO Mafia 2. Also, how could I have been killed if my character got chopped up before the events even began?

Edited by filly678

Night 2: Capture the Flag

Everyone decided to have a friendly match of CTF...or was if friendly? :ph34r:

Hades got up, and decided to do some sneaking around today. He was on the same CTF team as his target, and pretended to be friends with him.

Meanwhile, he was actually noting his every move! His target was just trying to get the target, beating up all the people in his way, and he struck gold! He grinned with the knowledge that he gained.

Sally Jackson had gone into Camp Half-Blood, scared for her son, Percy, not knowing if he was alive or not. She's a nice being, so she wanted to protect all people with all her might. She picked out a random person who seemed to be doing badly in CTF, covered in blood and gore...his own! The victim was feeling quite bad, but Sally picked up the victim, and nursed the cute little thing, until he became nice and clean. That person would be feeling good the rest of the night, nothing bad will happen to him.

Percy was happy that they had lynched one of his arch nemesis', Kronos! But he wanted more death! He went on a craze, swearing to kill the next person that came within his grasp. Everyone saw this, and they stayed out of his way. But poor lil slick just came in running with the Percy's flag! That gave Percy even more reason to get him. He came at slick with all his might, and summoned one of the biggest tidal waves known to man. Slick, the poor thing, couldn't do anything, and died a horrible death drowning.

Zeus was angry! Someone...someone had stolen his precious lightning bolt, and it still wasn't found! He wanted to fry someone for doing the horrible deed of not finding his bolt for him yet! He went on a crazy yet cool rampage. He looked at DudleyDude, and came toward him with a nice expression on his face, like this. ^_^

DudleyDude greeted Zeus, thinking that he was special to be greeted by the great god Zeus...until he remembered that Zeus was on a death march! His face became like :o!

Zeus got right next to Dudley and finished his days by frying him with one of his lesser bolts. Then he said crazily, "I'm gonna find that bolt and murder anyone in my math! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He became satisfied with the death of Dudley, and went back to his cozy little house.

Abhisk was walking along, supervising the CTF match, trying to keep the game fair and clean...with little success. He found the dead bodies of Dudley and Slick, and shook his head at the violence the people were doing. While he was about to announce the winner of the match, he noticed, on the flag of the winning team, there was a tidy scrawl that stated the following.

Beware of all those people that you think are goodies. You'll be wrong again and again. -Aries

DAY 2 ENDS AT 6:00 PDT/9:00 EST!!!!!

1) Slick - Dead - Drowned by Percy

2) Framm18

3) Molly Mae - Dead - Fried by Zeus

4) harvey45

5) MissKitten

6) JarZe - Dead - Speared by Luke

7) onetruth

8) DudleyDude - Dead - Fried by Zeus

9) filly678 - Lynched - Found to be Kronos

10) golfjunkie