BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

ok...

so this lady goes to work everyday... one fine sunday she goes out shopping and buys new shoes.. the next day she gets killed at her work :ph34r:

guess the situation...

u can ask me ques..

have fun ^_^

ok...

so this lady goes to work everyday... one fine sunday she goes out shopping and buys new shoes.. the next day she gets killed at her work :ph34r:

guess the situation...

u can ask me ques..

have fun ^_^

She works somewhere where there is a low clearance (stuff flying overhead...) and she bought new high heels...when she wore them to work, she got hit in the head or decapitated or something along those lines...

Or she works where the floor is electric, and she didn't buy rubber soled shoes...

Edited by Pickett

She works somewhere where there is a low clearance (stuff flying overhead...) and she bought new high heels...when she wore them to work, she got hit in the head or decapitated or something along those lines...

Or she works where the floor is electric, and she didn't buy rubber soled shoes...

ure first guess..sooooooooo close.. tell me where she works??

She works in a bad part of town and she bought the new Jordan's and got stabbed and shoe jacked at a construction site. But her death was caused while she was bleeding out, the construction worker didn't see her and she got steam-rolled.

She works in a bad part of town and she bought the new Jordan's and got stabbed and shoe jacked at a construction site. But her death was caused while she was bleeding out, the construction worker didn't see her and she got steam-rolled.

:blink::blink:

:lol:

but not what i thought of..

think along the lines of what pickett wrote...

ok...

guess the situation...

u can ask me ques..

have fun ^_^

OOOOO....

She's the lady who gets the apple shot off of her head by the archer!

She played hooky from work on Sunday by calling in sick, and went shopping instead. Monday, back at work, her overreacting boss saw the new shoes and figured out she was lying, so he killed her.

She works in a wood-cutting company where the saw machines cut the wood with tremendous speed. Her shoes heels are high enough ad people are usually not allowed to wear such shoes in the company. Her head may be chopped off due to her new height. FINAL DESTINATION huh!

ok...

guess the situation...

u can ask me ques..

have fun ^_^

the lady works at the circus, and someone throws knives at apples on her head. She got high heels, so the guy hit her head, instead of the apple on her head

the lady works at the circus, and a guy throws knives at apples on her head, but since she has new shoes (high heels), the guy accidently hits her head instead of the apple

Edit: oops didnt see my previous post

Edited by iSamuraiMan

anima715 and iSamuraiMan got it right...... :thumbsup:

but i guess all those ans with high heels are correct.... :thumbsup:

it was fun reading all the posts :lol: :lol:

by the way can some one tell me how to quote from more than one posts????

by the way can some one tell me how to quote from more than one posts????

Click the 'reply' button on the post you want to quote, highlight and copy them. Then don't reply, instead, click 'back' button in order to back to the forum, click 'reply' button on another post that you want to quote, then paste what you have copied just now. If you still want to quote, then you have to highlight all again and copy, then repeat the action until you satisfied.

Hope that's what you want. :)

Or, you can use the 'multiquote' feature - that's exactly what it's there for :P

I see. Sorry I didn't notice that function is there. It works fantastic. Thanks harvey45! :thumbsup: