BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

12 answers to this question

There were 2 ways I found, after I got used to the picture's apparent movement:

post-514-12734622970812.jpg

The red one is the one you were probably looking for, the blue one is just b/c the path was there :P

ahahahahahah it's pretty easy to through the maze but the fun is in seeing how it all moves:D nice post... but i am also curious as to why the arrangement of the lines makes us see it as though it were moving when we move our eyes across it.. anyone know something about this? does it have to do with depth perception?

Į̴̵̻̪̖̮̺̱͎̎͋ͧ̍͆̅̑̆̔̚͠I̹̙̗͔͈̭̙̺̯̼̞̥̹̪̻̞͚͖ͥ͗ͤ̓̀͊̄̎͡͠͞ ̧̧̛̞̮̯͇̫͎͓̝͈͖̥̮̰̣̗̻͋̂ͯ̉̈́ͯ̎ͤ̔ͭ̑̎͝b̡͇͇̻̹̲͕̀̎͊͛̂́̀e̯͓̺͚̪̱͕͍̫̻̭̞͙̲̟͈̭̭͈ͧ̀̆̐̿ͯ̃ͯ̕͠t̸̴̵̞̝̩͖̱͉̝͔̙̳̮̻̭̝̖̜͒́͊̒̊̕͟ ̷̡̡́ͤ̌͂̎͑̿̍ͦ̇̂ͤͬ̈́͗ͫ̚͏̥̠̝͓̻̣͎̝̦͖͚͚̙͓̹ţ̸̵̼̱̭̻͈̬͙̺͎ͣ̿ͫ̄̉̃̃͜͟ḣ̵̸̨̪̳̹̮͖̜͓̖̻̼͎̭͋͋̍̐a̸̫̖̟̝̞̲̯̮̦̞̱̮̱͔̲͓͍̦̔̍̎̆̓͂̽͒ͬͣ̆̃ͨ͠t̵̢̪̰̘̞̗̰̦͙̤͔̯͙̘̫̙͕̪̙̮ͪ͋͌̊̏ͫ̈́ͫ́͗̄͌͑͆̊̿̍̀́̕ ̡̛̖̻̦͓̱ͯͣ̐͗ͫ͑̊͆̅̇ͥ̌̚̚y̷̵̴̩̥̜̤ͭ̓̃͒ͯͭ͊͂̋̍ͮ̉̽ͥͫ̏͌̅͠o̵̸̧ͭ̏ͣͬ҉̼͓͙͇͇̱̻͇̟̩̹͔̩̗u̴͚͈̰̺̖̖̰͇ͪͨ͌̌̀̕͢ ̛͔̪̳͕̞̈̃̔̒ͬ̓c̴̢͇͎͎͍̘̬͍̝̼͕̹̫͔ͤ̄̍͗ͫ̀͑̓ͧ͌̑̈́͆ͭͭͣͣ̍̓a̵̠͙̗̩͙͍̹̒̇ͫ̒̐͞ͅņ̴͍͔̼̪͓̘ͪͤ͒̅ͤ͆ͭ̂͆̽ͯ͂̐̽̎̎̅͟͞'̶̲̖̭̦̪͙̫̭͈̱͍̤̣̌͌̇͒̓̇͊́̚̕ţ́̋̉ͩ̓ͦ̃ͩ̋̌ͯͨ͒̊̆̅ͬ͏͙̙̺̦̘͈͔̣͕̞̼̖̮̗̤̺͓̖́ ̷͓̳͚͎̣̻̞̩̥̹̪͙̠̬͖̣ͣ̂ͮͬ̀͑̓̌̈́ͥ̉͐̆̇̍̓͜͜r̜̦̯͇̞̗̼̟̠͉̠̣ͧͫ͒ͦ͊̄͒̾ͩͯ̽̓̌̎ͥ̈̀̕͢͟͡e̴͙͍̳̣̱̖̙͕̬͉̰̗̟ͪ̔͌̓ͭ̓̉ͣ̀͋̊ͫ̊ͤ̐ͨͯ́̕͘͠ą͎̤̥͔̤̣̘͙̝͓̎͗̌̉́͘d͑ͤ͑̍̅ͨ̀̌͑ͦͩ͗ͩ͛̌ͯ̄̿́͠͏̣͙̖͎ͅ ̷̴̢̗̳̜͉̙̣̭̞̙͙͆̆̐̔̃͐̋͋͋̕̕ṱ̡̢͉͔̟̐̒ͫͮ͂͋ͬͬ͑̊̀ͮ̋̔ͮ̚͘͟͝h̶̛͕̗̦̯̰̥͈̫͓͈̖̙͒͛̈̇̋ͭ͗͒̍͌ͩ͋ͪ̊͝͞͡į̛̮̫̻̜̻̦̤̮͔̩͔̟͍̬͕ͭͥͨ͌͗̽̚͞͝s̡ͯͩ̈̓ͥ͆̑̀̓̇͂̑̓̌̈́̐ͨ̀͏̭͉͔̦͡͞

How does your signature work?

I googled the first character and there was exactly one result: this page.

The movement has to do with the brain trying to make a 3D image out of the 2D picture. If you'll notice, the highlights and shadows on the lines aren't consistent as to which sides they are on. When the brain tries to make a 3D image out of the picture, it uses these highlights and shadows, but since they aren't consistent, the brain is constantly adjusting which parts of the image pop out and which parts sink in. Sorry if I made it hard to understand.

Anyone know why it always seems easier to solve a maze going backwards instead of forwards?

Starting from the left seems a lot more difficult than starting from the right.

.I completely agree. I solve most mazes starting from the end point!

I think it may be because when people design a maze, they make many deceptive paths so that other people end up following the wrong one. But when we trace backwards, we don't run into them as their openings are the other way and no one ever designs a wrong path for people tracing backwards!

The movement has to do with the brain trying to make a 3D image out of the 2D picture. If you'll notice, the highlights and shadows on the lines aren't consistent as to which sides they are on. When the brain tries to make a 3D image out of the picture, it uses these highlights and shadows, but since they aren't consistent, the brain is constantly adjusting which parts of the image pop out and which parts sink in. Sorry if I made it hard to understand.

thanks i get it :D

no worries, i at least, found you very clear :)