BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

One morning I woke up and something seemed odd. Right away I knew there had been a power outage during the night.

Everything electrical was working, so how did I know about the power outage?

8 answers to this question

Maybe you had a clock that was showing like 1 am but it wasn't dark, or you had some sort of cooling system and the room wasn't as cold as you would expect. Just some random thoughts.

Anything electrically volatile would have been reset overnight.

Computers, clocks, timers, internet connections, TV channels if your TV turns on to a specific channel when turned on, that sort of thing.

1.He was awake during the power outage. Then fell asleep and woke up the next morning.

2. The tv was on and there was a new report regarding last night's power outage.

3.someone had wrote on his ceiling that there had been a power outage the night before

4. he noticed that a power line had crashed through his bedroom wall and saw the local power company's van driving away from which he concluded they had just finished repairing the damage to the power lines.

5.The fact that he woke up. The electric chair must not have worked and he had to wait another 24 hours to be executed

6.The fact that his bedroom seemed to suddenly be adrift in the middle of the sea signaled that he had been cut off from external power sources. It's a good thing everything in his room uses batteries

1.He was awake during the power outage. Then fell asleep and woke up the next morning.

2. The tv was on and there was a new report regarding last night's power outage.

3.someone had wrote on his ceiling that there had been a power outage the night before

4. he noticed that a power line had crashed through his bedroom wall and saw the local power company's van driving away from which he concluded they had just finished repairing the damage to the power lines.

5.The fact that he woke up. The electric chair must not have worked and he had to wait another 24 hours to be executed

6.The fact that his bedroom seemed to suddenly be adrift in the middle of the sea signaled that he had been cut off from external power sources. It's a good thing everything in his room uses batteries

good ones!!

i didn't expect this many answers guys! keep them coming theyre real good.