BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

I recently discovered in an Alex Cross book (I'll say which one when this is answered) a riddle that told you if you thought like a physopath! If you get this riddle right, you do. Ready to find your inner physopath? This isn't the EXACT wording, but it's close enough to have the key parts. The Riddle:

At her mother's funeral, and woman fell in love with a man. But he left before she could find out anything about him. Three days later she killed her sister.

Why?

9 answers to this question

I recently discovered in an Alex Cross book (I'll say which one when this is answered) a riddle that told you if you thought like a physopath! If you get this riddle right, you do. Ready to find your inner physopath? This isn't the EXACT wording, but it's close enough to have the key parts. The Riddle:

At her mother's funeral, and woman fell in love with a man. But he left before she could find out anything about him. Three days later she killed her sister.

Why?

Because...

she was hoping he would show up at her sister's funeral!

She killed hoping to see the same man come again.

This is a very old riddle. But the question should have been a little more tougher.

"Her sister gets killed." Who killed her sister and why? Someone who answers the question correctly think somewhat like a psychopath.

Why?

her mother just abandoned her by dieing the man she just met an fell in love with abandoned her by leaving so her sister was probably all she had left and she figured that she would kill her before her sister abandoned her as well....

She killed her sister in hopes that the man she met would show up at the funeral again.

Because...

she was hoping he would show up at her sister's funeral!

To get the guy to come back, if he came to her mother's funeral, he would likely also come to her sister's

YEP! and i meant to say that 3 days later, SHE killed her sister...oops!

She killed hoping to see the same man come again.

This is a very old riddle. But the question should have been a little more tougher.

"Her sister gets killed." Who killed her sister and why? Someone who answers the question correctly think somewhat like a psychopath.

he would be at the funeral