BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

It might be more funny if the joke is shorter. Long jokes dont work. anyway like it :)

As I said before, it's a better story than a joke.

And I'm also adding a poll.

i have actually read this joke once before, but i read it again because i enjoyed the story enough.

the personalty thing though doesn't really fit me. i tend to be more of the third category, sadly.

Really good story

Poor Nate

:( And he should've taken Sammy into space....
I read entire thing, though I did briefly consider going to end, before he met Nate. Then it got more interesting. I am afraid that I may be a bit in 3rd section, (I did have Ceasarean birth) but then again, so did Ceasar, and, while I do have high dreams in life, I always make sure they are JUST within reach. I personally think that people here on BD tend to be in the first category, enjoying life. Though, lets make sure we're not in 3rd category. If you have big dreams, go for them!
Edited by NickFleming

LOL I just read the whole thing and I think the joke is really dumb (I didn't get it), but the story is actually good. For some weird reason I never get bored of reading and I never leave something unfinished. Oh, and guess what-I also had Caesarean birth. :D

LOL I just read the whole thing and I think the joke is really dumb (I didn't get it), but the story is actually good. For some weird reason I never get bored of reading and I never leave something unfinished. Oh, and guess what-I also had Caesarean birth. :D

Hehehe... the joke is... :)

Better Nate than Lever.

Better Late than Never.

I read all of it, and don't feel like I wasted my time at all. It's an interesting story. I thought the punchline was kinda funny too, though I didn't laugh. It's interesting that, while they says in the site that only 11% of the people read it all, the poll here is showing 85%. Maybe we should notify them that people from group 1 also enjoy brain teasers...

I have also noticed that some people read it all but feel like they fit better in group 3. Including myself. I started reading the description of group 1 and thought "yeah I might fit", then on group 2 I was like "no, I guess not", but group 3 was a nearly perfect description of my personality. I even had cesarean birth... I do make a lot of projects and try to learn things such as languages, but give up after some time. When traveling I try to enjoy the ride at first but I get bored really fast and just want it to end. I think of big things I could do, but always put them aside and go for the easy way, just like it says there.

segul,segul,segul always looking to complane i found it ok

The joke was OK but I knew after reading that it was the longest joke ever written I knew the basic joke, OK?

P.S. this is how you spell complain

Edited by Segul