BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

hey guys listen to this !!

a red ball was hit by a red ball to a time machine that leads the red ball to the past just before it was hit by a red ball, when the red ball comes out it hits a red ball

does anyone can explain how can this happen :huh::huh::huh:

3 answers to this question

I can't help but wonder who put the red ball there in the first place.

I trust that if you intend to try this experiment for yourself you will remember to move the time machine to one side so it doesn't materialise on top of itself when it goes back. You have to be very careful about these things. I should know, I once built a time machine. You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get a time machine to work properly. Very complicated engineering involved. At one point, I gave up on the whole project. When I finally did get the time machine working, I travelled back in time to when I'd given up on the whole project and handed the final blueprints to my earlier self. Not only did that get me over a tough patch, it even saved me the bother of preparing the blueprints (though naturally they did get a bit dog-eared due to being used infinitely many times)

hey guys listen to this !!

a red ball was hit by a red ball to a time machine that leads the red ball to the past just before it was hit by a red ball, when the red ball comes out it hits a red ball

does anyone can explain how can this happen :huh::huh::huh:

Those balls are definitely yellow, and there are only three.