BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Titans BTSC. Right now only Gmaster479, akaslickster, and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

219 answers to this question

It's fine. They're just in the middle of more confusion now.

AI--send a message back to Dion. "We're using our numbers to kill them through lynching. I don't know who Poseidon is, but it isn't onetruth. While technically any wincon you may have won't be met if the Titans win, your dedication to the Titans is your victory. If you get recruited by the Olympians, I hope you will continue to help us. I don't think they'd expect a double-agent, especially one of their choosing. The Olympians will fall. Help us make their fall epic."

Everyone else--I don't know how Kody keeps surviving. I suggest a different target for now. Harvey or Peace.

Lets lynch Kody today.

Everyone else--I don't know how Kody keeps surviving.

Lets lynch Kody today.

Sounds good to me. MM, I don't believe you can send a message back but like I said either he is already recruited or it doesn't matter

So we're gonna pile up on Kody today? If so I'll cast my vote right away, cause I think they know most of us and....

Two things.

1. MM was revealed NOT to be Kronos tonight, giving a shocking blow to the goodies I'm sure. My block worked but at what cost?

Either of these right A.I? Did we recruit GJ?

Sorry, ya golfjunkie is dionysus but you can't recruit him this way since he's not technically a Titan. You need a plea from Clotho.

Sounds good to me. MM, I don't believe you can send a message back but like I said either he is already recruited or it doesn't matter

Ya, you can't send messages back to Dionysus. His messages are one-way.

I don't know that he would know about Dion being alive. Do you think they would vote their own guy, though? Maybe he is bad and the others just don't know it.

Meh, we can leave the vote on Kody. If he's a Titan, we can hope for Dion. If he's a god, we might kill him. It's pretty much win-win. Except it's not quite.

Ha.

I think this one's in the bag, though.

Yeah, we'll just lynch Kody. And for our actions, we'll just kill the others.

I hate this inability to edit...

I don't know how easy this may be, actually. We don't know their secret abilities. And we still don't know who actressgirl and twin_bro are. We really do need to get rid of harvey and peace*out soon.

And this Kody thing has me confused. Are they just giving up on him and hoping for a plea? Or is he really not a (known) god? Could he be ours? Is Dion the only indie left (I can check that when I have time...)

I just don't want to get ahead of myself yet. It tends to happen.

Dion is the only indy left. As for Kody, maybe he isn't a known God. 4 Titans are here, one is dead. Mnemosyne is the only possibility for him. If he is one of them they might be hoping to get Dion. Then it would be the 5 of us versus 5 of them.

Roster if kody dies and clotho appears and is olympian and gets GJ

1) Polly Migo [DEAD] - God

2) GMaster479 - Kronos

3) Framm 18 [DEAD] - Zeus

4) JarZe - Gaia

5) golfjunkie - Dion

6) akaslickster- Prometheus

7) kody - [DEAD]

8) jeffery12109 [DEAD] - Titan

9) peace*out - Olympian

10) onetruth - Atlas

11) Beej - [DEAD]

12) twin_bro - Inactive Olympian

13) Music [DEAD] - Typhon

14) harvey45 - Olympian

15) MollyMae - Oceanus

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Hypherion

17) actressgirl - Olympian

GAHHH!!! KODY!!!!

Okay he is probably Hades as only Death can avoid Death as per his secret ability (I think)

Anyway since he is definitely a God and we know he is close by as we tried to attack him I think this becomes simple

Stay on Olympus

Block Kody from attacking MM

Block Kody from attacking me

Block Poseidon from blocking MM

Melee attack Kody

Anything else we need to do?

Twin bro is inactive and won't harm us so let's kill the others first. I'm off to Olympus AI.thumbsup.gif

Yep, you can be on olympus tonight. So now you have to get back to mount othrys to unlock your secret ability.

Stay on Olympus

Block Kody from attacking MM

Block Kody from attacking me

Block Poseidon from blocking MM

Melee attack Kody

These guesses need to be chracter guesses, so you block a character attacking someone.

What if kody's secret ability is that he can't die if he's in a certain space (mount)? He could be at his mount and maybe while being there he's invincible... It's hard to believe but it's a possibility.

I say we go after peace and the others and we should leave kody alone for a while, we've lost a couple of kills trying to get rid of him. You guys need anymore water conversions? I can make anything a volcano if you need more accuracy too...

Let me know, I'm off for tonight but I'll be on tomorrow morning from work.

BTW...my secret ability is:

Instead of attacking, Atlas can shake the ground, preventing everyone from moving that night, including himself. This doesn’t affect Gaia’s switching power. Can’t be done two nights in a row.

Don't know if that can come in handy...

Edit: AI, I want to move to 10 and attack peace.

Edited by onetruth

I think it's a good idea to post where we all are ATM.

JZ --> Space #6

GM --> Space #?

Onetruth --> Space #?

Slick --> Space #?

MM --> Space #?

If you think it's a good idea, maybe you can reply on to this posting your current position