BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Titans BTSC. Right now only Gmaster479, akaslickster, and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think we should try and tie the votes again today, tb is definitely out and not voting so that gives us a 6-3(+1 inactive) lead.

We'd have to be alert in case they wanna tie it with GM so that one of us can switch quickly and just kill peace (because I think we should try and kill peace and not kody... again)....

Just my thoughts though...

Of course, the double lynch may be out of the question if we end up with missing votes (slick, ag). As long as this game gets wrapped up before AI leaves the country, it's all good. ^_^

I think the double lynch is out of the question.

Mnem can make one of their votes not count, though. We could make it appear to be a three-way with Kody, GM, and Peace. It's a little too risky, though. Well...GM can't die by lynch, though. Meh...too risky, still.

And I will laugh if Kody answers my questions.

Edited by Molly Mae

It's fine. We've been running the show. Sorry about almost voting you out :blush:

Anyway I don't know where anyone is but I want kody and GJ dead so I can go focus on UMM. Anyway

@A.I: Can I block Kody's secret ability if I figure it out?

Next to that I have no purpose tonight because I know everyone and there are no actions to block

@A.I: Can I block Kody's secret ability if I figure it out?

Ya, you can block a secret ability if you know what it is or figure it out. However, if it is a passive ability you can't really block it (like, say you were trying to block Oceanus' ability to have a 50% chance to automatically save himself while on water). If his action has a target however, then it would be blockable.

Hey anybody need a ride somewhere near kody or gj? I can swap you there....

@AI: Initially I'd like to change space 12 to water. I won't move and I'll let you know the swap in a while...

I guess I can move to spot 17. Wish I was able to get on here before. At least to inform y'all.blush.gif

Prometheus' action to watch tonight is Mnemosyne's but she's already in here so it doesn't help at all.