BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Titans BTSC. Right now only Gmaster479, akaslickster, and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ok so this is what we got so far...

JZ --> Space #6

GM --> Space Mount Olympus

Onetruth --> Was on 3, moving to 10

Slick --> Space #?

MM --> Space 14, moving to 7.

Any wanted conversions for tonight? Swaps? Should I continue to convert everything to water?

Good. Thank you for making secret abilities sort of line up with the mythology. So if we do split the vote and it works then we will do it between peace and Harvey. But PLEASE BE ACTIVE and if EVERYONE gangs up on me switch your vote to peace.

We good? Okay. Ready? BREAK!

Good. Thank you for making secret abilities sort of line up with the mythology. So if we do split the vote and it works then we will do it between peace and Harvey. But PLEASE BE ACTIVE and if EVERYONE gangs up on me switch your vote to peace.

We good? Okay. Ready? BREAK!

My thoughts precisely. I'd be stupid to be a ba

ndwagoner twice in a row. I'll switch the vote as soon as it gets scary upon losing you.

This is pure pandemonium!laugh.gif

Edited by akaslickster

offtopic.gif I never thought there could be so many religion discussions in the same others forum. How many times do they need to say the same thing over and over? I used to like that forum but, now it's almost an eyesore. Just needed to air that from my system.

Back to the game. I want to change to peace very soon. Any objections, fellow baddies?

We still have MollyMae and Slick's vote to play with, if needed they can go to peace or actressgirl to tie up the lynch and maybe kill two birds with one stone, if we're lucky...

We have to be carefull though, one vote change and it could be tied up with GM, which is definitely not good for us.

Edited by JarZe

Jar, start changing the volcano spaces to water. Maybe kody can't be killed while he's on one of those. It can't be the mount spaces, because I've never been on one.

Other than that, the only thing I can think is some condition that has to be met. I don't think he can be the last one, as someone else's ability increases if Artemis and Hades are dead.

I'm voting for harvey right now. As long as it's tied, I'll stay. They're probably trying the same thing, though.

ooc: GM, I joined your board, too.