BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Titans BTSC. Right now only Gmaster479, akaslickster, and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

219 answers to this question

I'm at Olympus hurrah! @ AI.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Sorry, but according to my records, you are only on space 7. The last time you updated me about your movements was night 2 when you moved to space 12, and on night 3, Gaia swapped spaces 7 and 12 which would have moved you to space 7. However, I've searched through this thread and I can't find any instance where I informed you of your switch to space 7, so I must have forgotten. Anyways, since I forgot to tell you that you're on space 7, I'm willing to let you move as if you were on space 12. This however, means that you are still two spaces away from mount olympus.

Sorry, but according to my records, you are only on space 7. The last time you updated me about your movements was night 2 when you moved to space 12, and on night 3, Gaia swapped spaces 7 and 12 which would have moved you to space 7. However, I've searched through this thread and I can't find any instance where I informed you of your switch to space 7, so I must have forgotten. Anyways, since I forgot to tell you that you're on space 7, I'm willing to let you move as if you were on space 12. This however, means that you are still two spaces away from mount olympus.

I just thought I was 1 space from Olympus. Crud.duh.gif

Okay so attack kody is he is on the Mt.

RID Kody as Poseidon

RID golfjunkie as Dionysus

Block Poseidon from blocking MM

Also send Framm the following message.

"It was an honor to fight against you. GM told me you are a really good player and that he was impressed I guessed your identity. Anyway do you feel like ending this game sooner and telling me who you had RID'd Zeus?"

Please don't tell him it is from me.

Sweet. Also I want to ask you permission to send MM and Kody a PM about my mafia site. It is technically illegal BTSC but won't have any info regarding the game. Is that okay with you?

That should be fine as long as you don't talk about the game at all, and thanks for asking ahead of time.

You got a reply back from Framm. The message reads,

"It was an honor going against you as well. However I am going to let my fellow Olympians decide on when to give up. Last see if this game has any surprises left in it."

Ok, I guess I'll go to space 17 and deduce another action from the random player.wacko.gif I wish I had more to do.sad.gif

Your random player came up Atlas today, but she's already in here so it's not very helpful.

Sorry for the delay.

I'm going to transport to 14 and attack kody.

Who's everyone attacking today?

In the rare case that one of us gets lynched--if we get a plea, choose Dion/Golf. I'm pretty sure he's the only indie alive.

EDIT: onetruth--where were you at when you attacked kody last?

Edited by Molly Mae

Not long now. Just got this in though, Oceanus got a message from Dionysus. The message reads,

"MM, onetruth(Poseidon, unless I am somehow mistaken) is on space 3, I don't think you need that info to kill her, but I am giving it in a show of good faith. I also know the location of several others, but I am hanging onto that info in case I somehow end up an Olympian. If you want me, the last indy, on your team with my secret ability, someone needs to be lynched tomorrow from the Titans to have a chance to recruit me..."

Edited by Artificial I

AI...I am just getting back...I hope you took my actions from my earlier post?

I was on 8 when I attacked him.

Ok, I got ya. I thought when you said "should I move to 3" then you were moving to 3. But I'll make it 8 now.

Scratch that, I'll move you to 3 as per your PM.

Edited by Artificial I