BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Titans BTSC. Right now only Gmaster479, akaslickster, and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

219 answers to this question

Hey guys, I'm here...

Well Gaia's secret ability is: When Gaia is killed, she can totally change the battlefield by transforming as many spaces as she wants to whatever she wants (except the Mounts of course).

Right now I'm hiding on space 6, I can swap two spaces per night and change 1 to any surface I want.

Oh and on information, I have none... I've been pretty busy at work the last couple of days. But I'm here to help as long as I can!

P.S. Another idea is that we should put some sort of a map of where we are and where do we think (or know) our enemies are (besides the spreadsheet).

Edited by JarZe

Super. None of us died yet right?

Phaze was Hyperion who got lynched on day 1.

Music was Typh, who I totally killed.

Other than that, we're all still alive.

I didn't suspect JarZe to be Gaia. I never really considered it, though.

I've attached the spreadsheet that I've been using. Names in CAPS are dead. The ones up top (in the coloured cells) are pretty much known. Everything below that is suspicions and the like.

Jar, you should start changing the whole map to water. =P

We need to RID onetruth as Atlas, too. That would get us an extra coordinated attack.

Titans.xls

1) Polly Migo [DEAD] - God - Aphrodite

2) GMaster479 - Kronos

3) Framm 18 - Zeus

4) JarZe - Gaia

5) golfjunkie - Dionysus?

6) akaslickster - Prometheus

7) kody - Poseidon?

8) jeffery12109 [DEAD] - Titan

9) peace*out

10) onetruth - Atlas?

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD] - Typhon

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae - Oceanus

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Hypherion

17) actressgirl

Edit this list as you wish to keep it updated. With that said

Let's block Zeus from attacking MM

Let's block Zeus from attacking me

RID onetruth as Atlas

- Attack Zeus as I move stay on Space 18

Hey MM, after Poseidon is dead we can start changing the map to water? Where are you now anyway?

Edited by Gmaster479

Drat! Should have ve chased Framm to Mt. Olympus. My bad guys blush.gif . Anyway we have MM, myself, and JarZe who could vote for Framm.

Slick, don't really fall for Framm, you won't get anymore votes.

Do we want to pile on Framm today?

You guys start voting and I'll back it up!thumbsup.gif

I started the Framm vote. It looks like they're trying to deceive us by voting for different people. It's a simple ruse. We know that Framm, harvey, peace*out, and likely one other (twin_bro or actress, whoever isn't out last titan). We have more than that, plus Mnem has a secret vote by discounting another's vote. Dion is likely the only indie left. Otherwise, there are only three gods. It should be a pretty easy mop up.

If we can get Gmaster, Jarze, and one other to also vote for Framm, we should be able to get rid of him without revealing Slick as ours. I'd rather have concealed GMaster, as he's Kronos. Some things can't be helped, though.

A.I.--this is likely the best game of Mafia that I've played yet. =P

Onetruth--when you arive, welcome.

And if anyone has any idea who Mnem is, I'd hoped to RID him. It has to be twin_bro or actress, if he's alive at all.

I'm flying to Chicago this afternoon, so I won't be around until some time tomorrow. Godspeed...er...Titanspeed.

Thank you Molly Mae! Seriously, I can't believe I spelled that wrong before. I'm ashamed. :blush:

I don't know who Mnem is, but he or she blocked me on the 2nd night, I believe. I can vote for Framm...I've tried to target him, but, like everyone else, was thwarted.

Sorry guys for not being so active, work is really taking a lot of my time right now :(

Anyways, I wish I had a bit more info, but I don't. I'm finding it hard to get the hints (if any) from the night post :blush:

Edited by JarZe

Thank you Molly Mae! Seriously, I can't believe I spelled that wrong before. I'm ashamed. :blush:

I don't know who Mnem is, but he or she blocked me on the 2nd night, I believe. I can vote for Framm...I've tried to target him, but, like everyone else, was thwarted.

It's okay. =P I didn't know who to vote for, so I totally used it as a lame excuse to vote for you.

Judging by the current votes, I'd say that twin_bro is likely our Mnem. They might just be doing that to throw us off, but it doesn't really matter. We know Framm, peace*out, and harvey are bad. They should be our kill targets.

twin_bro hasn't been on since May 2. I think we'll have to do without him. :/ Actressgirl also hasn't been on in a while, but she's a reliable player.

Yeah AG will probably get on here soon enough. I know we have to get rid of inactivity soon but a quick summary is that Framm is Zeus and we want to get rid of him. You don't have to put ur vote there now but please do eventually