BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Titans BTSC. Right now only Gmaster479, akaslickster, and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'll send a message to phaze, but he says he doesn't use his computer on sundays so he might not respond for a while. Also, for attacking, just name your target and I'll determine whether or not they're within range and if you hit.

You got a response back from phaze. It reads, "mm is ocean, message irrelevant, keyword ZUESRIDAPHRODITE, advise suggesting there is a secret alliance."

Okay so I guess I am going to attack Zeus tonight and hope I become luckier than him. I will move to spot 18 tonight.

Well since Phaze was wrong about those other two might as well check if Molly Mae is Oceanus.

I want to block Zeus if he is attacking me

Let's make the third action to see if Framm is Zeus

Night will end at approximately noon tomorrow EST, but I might be late cause I have a doctor's appointment in the morning. Also, I forgot to mention, but you have to designate a player target for attack, not a character role.

Edited by Artificial I

Night will end at approximately noon tomorrow EST, but I might be late cause I have a doctor's appointment in the morning. Also, I forgot to mention, but you have to designate a player target for attack, not a character role.

Uggh lets hope that Framm is Zeus then since Xbeej isn't

Well, all three of your guess were right. You RIDed Molly mae as Oceanus so she should be in here soon. You successfully blocked zeus' attack, and you confirmed that Zeus is Framm. Your attack on Framm was within range but you lost the coin toss. I think that's all.

YES! Okay it took me a few nights and I think I'm starting to figure this game out. Framm and I are going to be battling to the death. It seems JarZe is one of us as well and I hope to guess his identity tomorrow.

Anybody feel strongly about recruiting Dionysus? I don't want to give away my identity based on the Night Post making it difficult to seem I was in two places at once :thumbsup:

I think after tonight's post Framm knows just as much as I do. He guessed correctly and attacked me Night 2 and there by learning my role. So guys vote for Framm so we can get rid of Zeus.

Here I am!

(Sorry for killing you, Music...it was thoughtless).

Reading through the thread, I don't think you've discovered that onetruth is Atlas. So that's my contribution.

I suspect JarZe of being Mnemosyne. That's speculation, though.

I do know that golfjunkie is Dionysus and Jeffrey was Rhea. peace*out's not good. I suspect kody of being Poseidon. If anyone can confirm my suspicions as truth or fallacy, I'll hear them.

My secret ability is stealing the known ability of anyone who dies on water for use the next night. Tonight, I have two attacks and a save (Rhea and Typhon both died on water).

Edited by Molly Mae

It looks like Framm will go today. Tonight, her replacement will likely go for me. That should keep the heat off of Kronos for the time being. They'll likely find that I'm not so easy to kill. =P

And Framm all but dimed kody out. I'm sure he's bad, and I'm almost convinced he's Poseidon.

Edited by Molly Mae

It looks like Framm will go today. Tonight, her replacement will likely go for me. That should keep the heat off of Kronos for the time being. They'll likely find that I'm not so easy to kill. =P

And Framm all but dimed kody out. I'm sure he's bad, and I'm almost convinced he's Poseidon.

Very good Molly Mae. I am very pleased with this :evil laugh smiley:. Slick, leave your vote on me for now but PLEASE be on to change it as necessary so we can get Framm out of here.

I am hoping Framm really doesn't have me pegged and thinks you are Kronos. That would make me attacking him easier.

One other thing is looking a bit in the future. Molly, you are going to be on a water space so hopefully you will be safe because just in case Framm's successor knows who I really am I want to stop his attack on me tonight, and I'll try and RID Kody and JarZe tonight.

Sorry about forgetting your role for a second Music.

Anyway I want to protect you but I also want to RID some people. Ughh...

Let's block Zeus from attacking MM

Let's block Zeus from attacking me

Let's try and RID JarZe as, well it'd have to be Atlas or Mnemosyne so let's not make this official.

Also attack Zeus again as I am staying on my space tonight to try and take him out