BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Titans BTSC. Right now only Gmaster479, akaslickster, and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Then let's decide on who to vote for. Maybe we can bandwagon on someone without being too obvious.wacko.gif

WTHeck, am I the only baddie? We ought to have more.

Well a man named Al Capone, tried to make this town his own, the night Chicago died, I went so crazy the night Chicago died.........................Glory be!thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Then let's decide on who to vote for. Maybe we can bandwagon on someone without being too obvious.wacko.gif

Well a man named Al Capone, tried to make this town his own, the night Chicago died, I went so crazy the night Chicago died.........................Glory be!thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Also, I can't find the map. Maybe have a link to it somewhere for quick access. I don't know which number is available for me to move to but, I'm headed for Mt. Olympus. I guess I can move to spot 12. Let me know if I'm good.

Edited by akaslickster

Okay, so because of last night's failed kill I now have a 50% chance of success instead of 25%. And my secret ability is really cool :D

If Typhon's identity is ever spied by anyone, then that person will recoil in fear and become weakened (same effect as a volcano space) for the night.

Also, I can't find the map. Maybe have a link to it somewhere for quick access. I don't know which number is available for me to move to but, I'm headed for Mt. Olympus. I guess I can move to spot 12. Let me know if I'm good.

You can see the map by clicking the link in my signature to take you immediately to the last night post. And yes, you can move to spot 12 on this turn.

You can see the map by clicking the link in my signature to take you immediately to the last night post. And yes, you can move to spot 12 on this turn.

Ok then. Spot 12 confirmed. thumbsup.gif

Also deducing Rheas action for this night.

Edited by akaslickster

Well, it wasn't really part of my original idea that you could identify your opponents by RIDing them. Originally, I planned the RID to be used only to recruit allies, but I don't see why you can't use it to identify opponents, so I'm going to allow it. But, as per the original character role descriptions, you can also identify Zeus by predicting his actions for the night.

Kronos received a message from Dionysus tonight. It reads,

"xBeej is on space 10 tonight... if you want to cooperate, misspell suspicion as suspicionn in a post tomorrow"

Sure I'll attack whoever tonight since the day has been extended. Do I have to guess who I'm attacking or is it if they are within a space of me?

I don't want to work with Dionysus on this one

Also, can I please talk to Phaze and ask him "What the heck is the key word to that code?"