BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Titans BTSC. Right now only Gmaster479, akaslickster, and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Oh heck yeah! Slick you and I better win this.

Kronos can communicate with any dead player once per night. This is done by sending a message to the host, who will send it off to the dead player and then send the player’s response back to Kronos.

As for the BTSC, I tried sending rookie a message to set up those secret subforums but it didn't go through for some reason. Do you know of any other way to do BTSC with a big group.

Let me know what you think.

Umm I just used a PM to me and all the other people. Unless the BTSC needs more than 10 people it works perfectly. The way BD works now it becomes a conversation between all the baddies. I use that way all the time in my Mafias.

Edited by Gmaster479

Umm I just used a PM to me and all the other people. Unless the BTSC needs more than 10 people it works perfectly. The way BD works now it becomes a conversation between all the baddies. I use that way all the time in my Mafias.

Ya, I didn't know about that option, but I was able to through to rookie and he set it up really quickly so I don't think it'll be an issue. Plus this way, we can let everyone see hte BTSC after the game is over in case they're interested.

I like the idea A.I. Happy to see you active again. FYI, while you were away I made a new Mafia site that I hope you can join. Here is the link. We won't be starting the Mafia on there as many of the people on the site are also playing this game. Check it out if you can.

Okay Slick I know you'll show up eventually. For now it seems that we won't be getting people unless Atlas can gain BTSC with us somehow. Here are the roles for my sake:

Kronos can communicate with any dead player once per night. This is done by sending a message to the host, who will send it off to the dead player and then send the player’s response back to Kronos.

Secret Ability: Kronos can communicate with any dead player once per night. This is done by sending a message to the host, who will send it off to the dead player and then send the player’s response back to Kronos.

My idea is to start off risky right now and go for an attack on Mt. Olympus. I think I want to start in 6 under cover from Oceanus and then move to 11 tonight. From there go to 12 and 18.

You though have no attack power Slick, so we need to keep you alive. I suggest staying on Mt. Othrys for a while.

Any thoughts on who we try to RID or block?

Edited by Gmaster479

Your movement is fine but your guesses will have to be more specific. Say for Poseidon's watch, you have to guess who poseidon is going to watch, and for gaia you have to guess which board pieces gaia is going to swap or change. Your RID guess for phaze as hera is legit though.

Oh, and I did check out that mafia site. Thanks for the link btw. I'm not gonna sign up for anything right now cause I'm busy with this, and right after this game I'm going on a trip overseas, but I might have some free time in July so I'll check it out then.

Your movement is fine but your guesses will have to be more specific. Say for Poseidon's watch, you have to guess who poseidon is going to watch, and for gaia you have to guess which board pieces gaia is going to swap or change. Your RID guess for phaze as hera is legit though.

Oh, and I did check out that mafia site. Thanks for the link btw. I'm not gonna sign up for anything right now cause I'm busy with this, and right after this game I'm going on a trip overseas, but I might have some free time in July so I'll check it out then.

Thanks and okay Block Poseidon from watching me and stop Gaia from switching board pieces 11 and 12.

How about watching Phaze, because he is always suspicious.

You can't watch a specific player, its all random. When you say so, I can give you the action of one random player who has already submitted to me their actions. I would recommend doing it soon too.

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Then let's decide on who to vote for. Maybe we can bandwagon on someone without being too obvious.wacko.gif

WTHeck, am I the only baddie? We ought to have more.

Well a man named Al Capone, tried to make this town his own, the night Chicago died, I went so crazy the night Chicago died.........................Glory be!thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Then let's decide on who to vote for. Maybe we can bandwagon on someone without being too obvious.wacko.gif

Well a man named Al Capone, tried to make this town his own, the night Chicago died, I went so crazy the night Chicago died.........................Glory be!thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif