BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Olympians BTSC. Right now only Framm 18, peace*out and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

ok what space am i on.

if i can move me to space 17 and i will attack akaslickster

molly mae is oceanus

onetruth attacks golfjunkie

Alright, sounds good. And you were on 18 so this is valid move.

EDIT: Sorry, just remembered, the guess you're making about onetruth attacking golfjunkie, that guess needs to be a character attacking someone, like Oceanus or Atlas or Kronos.

Edited by Artificial I

ok hows this

prometheis attacks golfjunkie

move to space 17 and attack akaslickster

molly mae is oceanus

i think that golfjunkie will be lyched(cant spell his characters name

Edited by kody

kody, as far as I can tell from the OP, Prometheus does not attack. AI, can Prometheus attack?

We might consider attacking MM instead as she has a ranged attack and can thus hit you from anywhere. If I can stay alive, I can maneuver you to avoid most melee attacks. I know she has a 50% chance to save herself on water, but I don't think she is coming off of the water spaces anytime soon, and she has to die for us to win. I think that Oceanus and Atlas will tag team kody tonight, not attack me.

kody, as far as I can tell from the OP, Prometheus does not attack. AI, can Prometheus attack?

Well, no he doesn't have an attack per se, but just like Poseidon had a secret mission, so did Prometheus. So if you tried to block his attack you would be blocking his secret ability attack. That is, if he's even acquired it yet.

i thought so. hey golfjunkie can your character attack? if so start helping me kill everyone. oh and i may not make it through the day. if i die good luck