BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Olympians BTSC. Right now only Framm 18, peace*out and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Do we get the results of my RID for MM, or is that voided by my death?

This was a tough choice. kody, as long as you pretend you are near unkillable by some weird freak of nature, you might survive for a while. I choose you. Kinda ironic for Hades to avenge Zeus, but hey.

oh - DONT VOTE FOR OT!!! help me take out the titans. dont respond to Molly's post about only knowing 3 titans. we know more, but she doesn't know that.

sorry to be so direct, but if we can win this, we need luck - but mostly skill!!!!

hey these are tonights actions.

molly mae is oceanus

molly mae attacks hades

i'll move to space 19( that is mount olympus right) and attack molly mae

Edited by kody

hey these are tonights actions.

molly mae is oceanus

molly mae attacks hades

i'll move to space 19( that is mount olympus right) and attack molly mae

Alright, just keep in mind though that if you're on Mount Olympus your attacks can only hit other players that are also on Mount Olympus, and you can only be hit by other players also on Mount Olympus.

Also, I sent golfjunkie the PM, he should be here once he gets it, and I would recommend waiting on your actions until you talk to him for a bit.

kody I am going to give you a gift, use it wisely, because this is likely the only time you will get it, because I will likely be killed tonight as the Titans know who I am, although they do not know the extent of my secret ability.

Here are the locations of many of the Titans:

akaslickster on space 19, onetruth is on 12, Molly is on 14, actressgirl is on 2

all these positions are as of the last nights post, I will get updated positions tonight and relay them to you.

I am on 11

for tonight, I guess GM on 1

kody I am going to give you a gift, use it wisely, because this is likely the only time you will get it, because I will likely be killed tonight as the Titans know who I am, although they do not know the extent of my secret ability.

Here are the locations of many of the Titans:

akaslickster on space 19, onetruth is on 12, Molly is on 14, actressgirl is on 2

all these positions are as of the last nights post, I will get updated positions tonight and relay them to you.

I am on 11

for tonight, I guess GM on 1

Small update, akaslickster is on 17, and onetruth is on 12. You will also be learning twin-Bro tonight, and he's still on 12.

ok what space am i on.

if i can move me to space 17 and i will attack akaslickster

molly mae is oceanus

onetruth attacks golfjunkie

Edited by kody