BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Olympians BTSC. Right now only Framm 18, peace*out and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

no i think i got it :D:( oh and sorry about you getting lyched

There was nothing you could do, kody; you at least are the reason that AG is going down with Peace. Just make sure you read through this forum so you can see what our thoughts were/are, and I've posted a couple excel spreadsheets showing who I believe is what along with which roles are dead/alive/unknown.

Phew... we didn't lose you, Peace. Whoever gets Dionysus will depend on the next lynch then, if Clotho shows up that is. I don't know if Dionysus is alive or not, but if he is, at least they didn't get him this time. And, I am back to attacking MM now that I know you were living due to your secret ability.

(kody, in case you didn't figure it out by reading beforehand; you can post your actions here to send them in)

Upgrade my kill

Attack MM if in range

*guesses yet to be decided*

and AI - if I kill Kronos, will that also be done via an unknown force/character?

If you kill Kronos it'll be described as Hephaests killing whatever player you targeted. So people won't necessarily know it's Kronos unless they have BTSC with him. The guesses can be from the spirit of Zeus but any attacks you make come from Hephaestus.

I'm on space 11, right?

Actually, I have you on 7, but you can still move tonight. Also kody, i can't remember if I told you or not, but you were moved to space 15 by Gaia last night.

ok i'll move back to space 18. i'll melee atressgirl and i think that i will be lyched oh and everyone please vote for me in the lych. if i guess it right i get more acuracy whick will keep me alive. if im attacked again i will die. give me a hand alright

Edited by kody

There are a few things that would make that strategy difficult, kody:

*everybody thinks you are more or less unlynchable

*everybody knows for a fact that you & Peace are Gods, and I'm pretty darn suspicious as well.

*we don't want to give out your secret ability.

*the Titans could see through the vote strategy, and none of them would vote for you.

If you can come up with a convincing vote strategy that works around all of the above, then I'm all for it!

Edited by harvey45

And since you can move multiple spaces, Peace, I suggest you move back to Olympus. That way, any attack on you will have to come from someone else on the mountain. It's what Framm did after his first lynch, and it worked that night. It'll keep you safer, and although it's not water, you wouldn't have had any actions anyway.

And my 2 guesses are to try to learn roles so I can be sure of MM:

Kronos attacks peace*out

Oceanus attacks peace*out

stay on 10

upgrade sword

attack Molly Mae if Kronos & within range

If anything else pops up I might change, but it's unlikely

Edited by harvey45

Hey, I wanna tell you harvey, but the other BTSC started doing RID guesses to confirm the identities of other players that weren`t necessarily Titans. I didn`t think anything of it at first cause I thought it was a waste of a guess, but since they`re doing I thought you should know that you can do it too. It works the same way as trying to RID another olympian, you just don't get to recruit them afterwards.

I'd thought about that, nice to know I can do it without something weird happening. In case they see through my guesses and leave Peace alone tonight:

Molly Mae is Kronos (to confirm she isn't covering up)

Oceanus attacks peace*out (to spy role, as I have no info on Oceanus)

stay on 10

upgrade sword

attack Molly Mae if Kronos & within range

Somehow I once imagined a scenario in my head where I had RID recruited a Titan, and they got access to all our communication, which would be bad...

hey, there weak and easy to kill tonight

no trying to sound pessimistic here, and you were probably thinking what everyone else was thinkin, but just wondering: why'd you say this? then again, it could help with our RIDs. The point is, I'm trying to survive.

just asking.

ok..I shall edit this post soon with my move.

edit: move: mt. olympus. I had just wanted to make sure I could get there.

edit2: posting above in RED

Edited by peace*out

There are a few things that would make that strategy difficult, kody:

*everybody thinks you are more or less unlynchable

*everybody knows for a fact that you & Peace are Gods, and I'm pretty darn suspicious as well.

*we don't want to give out your secret ability.

*the Titans could see through the vote strategy, and none of them would vote for you.

If you can come up with a convincing vote strategy that works around all of the above, then I'm all for it!

well you couldn't be sure that they would see through the sceme. if you dont think that this will work than do you think that you could help me think of another way to get some more accuracy. if i get attacked again, then i'm dead for good

no trying to sound pessimistic here, and you were probably thinking what everyone else was thinkin, but just wondering: why'd you say this? then again, it could help with our RIDs. The point is, I'm trying to survive.

just asking.

ok..I shall edit this post soon with my move.

edit: move: mt. olympus. I had just wanted to make sure I could get there.

edit2: posting above in RED

sorry if i made you a target. i'm just outside of mount olympas myself. one more attack and i'm dead

I just had a really interesting thought:

AI - If I boost kody's accuracy to 100% one night, and during said night he would have died if he'd had normal accuracy, what will his accuracy reset to during the following night?

I'll still have to think about vote strategy... I could say I might have figured out your secret ability, and then lie about it. What secret ability would you guys think would make people vote for someone they believe is unlynchable? Perhaps that you have to be the subject of 2 consecutive days to be successfully lynched? That wouldn't get the other Gods voting for you, though...

And as for whether it's likely for them to see through the strategy or not, remember: this is BrainDen we're talking about.

AI - If I boost kody's accuracy to 100% one night, and during said night he would have died if he'd had normal accuracy, what will his accuracy reset to during the following night?

Ya, I thought of this. You can boost kody's accuracy in order to increase his chances of killing someone, and killing someone would increase his accuracy also, but for being killed, I'll subtract it from his natural accuracy. This means that if he's attacked and killed tonight, then he's dead for good, but if he kills someone too, then he'll survive with only 5% left.

I'll still have to think about vote strategy... I could say I might have figured out your secret ability, and then lie about it. What secret ability would you guys think would make people vote for someone they believe is unlynchable? Perhaps that you have to be the subject of 2 consecutive days to be successfully lynched? That wouldn't get the other Gods voting for you, though...

And as for whether it's likely for them to see through the strategy or not, remember: this is BrainDen we're talking about.

say that it's that kronos can appear as a god or a titan once lynched...

but then other gods might start voting for you too harvey... :(

i thought about that accuracy thing myself and your plan might work when it comes to getting me voted for but why dont we just agree on who to vote for and i guess that they will be lyched? wouldn't that work

oh and everyone. i was reading the earlier posts and heard somthing about peices and peace finding a trident. whats that about

That's her secret ability, check posts for the SA's of me, peace, and Framm