BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Olympians BTSC. Right now only Framm 18, peace*out and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Could Onetruth be Artemis?

It's possible - and it would make a bit of sense with his latest post. However, the way he put it makes it seem that the action targeted on him was an offensive one, and not one that was in the night post. When I first read his post, I thought "Dionysus"; but that wouldn't make as much sense considering he said he was on their side.

I also want to point out that we may need to sacrifice a goodie tomorrow so that we can bring Aphrodite to our side, since she knows who peace is.

I think that I might do these still deciding though.

Onetruth is Artemis

Mnemosyne targets GM - block

Typhon targets Onetruth - block

And since we've already previously agreed on this action, I'll post mine. (but not 100% officially.)

Move to space 10

Make sword for self

attack GM if in range

I have the IC post ready, just making sure that this is exactly what I want to do.

I also want to point out that we may need to sacrifice a goodie tomorrow so that we can bring Aphrodite to our side, since she knows who peace is.

Yes, but there's no guarantee we'll get Clotho. Worst case scenario with that plan, another Atropos-Lakhesis combo. Best case scenario, a Lakhesis-Clotho combo.

Yes, but there's no guarantee we'll get Clotho. Worst case scenario with that plan, another Atropos-Lakhesis combo. Best case scenario, a Lakhesis-Clotho combo.

If I am not mistaken we will not get the Atropos-Lakhesis combo tomorrow, since it was last night. I was just throwing out an idea.

If I am not mistaken we will not get the Atropos-Lakhesis combo tomorrow, since it was last night. I was just throwing out an idea.

I also seem to remember some rule about how two sister combos would not be the same 2 nights in a row, but I went through the game topic and couldn't find where it said that.

AI - is there a rule for that? If so, tell me where it is; I can't find it!

I don't know if I wrote it down or not, but the rule is that the same two sisters will not appear more than twice in a row. So the same two can appear twice in a row, but not three times in a row.

You're move to space 9 is legit, but you can only block someone if you're on a water space. And anyone can go on water spaces. Anyone can go on any of the spaces.

Edited by Artificial I

Call it a hunch, but I think that maybe Slick has BTSC.

It isn't in the Titanomachy forum so I don't think I should count it, but makes him quite suspicious.

But hey, all's fair in love and mafia. ;)

your right. whenever im posting in here, i ALWAYS double check...slicks probably cursing himself right now...i still feel bad for him...i guess he thought he was in the BTSC forum....

BUT yay for us!!! :D :D :D

I just want to point out that he could have thought that he was in the Titanomachy thread since it has been on the top. He might be a titan, but I am not sure.

As for my actions:

Onetruth is Artemis

Mnemosyne targets GM - Block

Typhon targets Onetruth - Block

Move to 17 and attack GM

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

yah kronos kno who u r do we have a save we cn use on u tomorrw??? gms staying away frm wtr i think cause he kn0 were after him

Unless, he targeted me twice with his three guesses then maybe not. I have a bad feeling about this though, keep an eye out for people voting for me.

Alright, all three of your guesses were wrong last night. Peace, you found no pieces on your space but there is 1 piece adjacent to you. GM was out of range of Harvey's attack. And GM was not on water so poseidon coulcn't block him. And framm's attack on GM was blocked by one of Kronos' guesses.

dang it they know what we're doing more or less...though i guess we're predictable. at night, can we RID kronos attacking framm? or maybe they'll guess that we guessed...idk...

Perhaps we should guess that they guessed we would guess? If we use one guess to do that and another to guess he would attack, we could nullify his block on our block and block the attack.

And yes, I'm afraid it would seem that Kronos knows who you are, Framm. Possibly b/c he was a little luckier with his guesses.

Also, I could give you armor tomorrow night. AI, is my secret ability shown in the night post when I use it?

Edited by harvey45

persoanlly, I wish we could take out GM - im pretty sure hes a titan now. it woul be really bad if he wasn't. the only way i can think of it is that either HE'S Kronos, or kronos also knows who GM is - a titan.

my opinion anyways...