BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Olympians BTSC. Right now only Framm 18, peace*out and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Good news, bad news for peace here. Firstly, you couldn't block anyone cause Gaia changed the space you were on to forest instead of water. However, you found a trident piece on space 6. There are no pieces adjacent to space 6. Also, you guys should be getting Hephaestus in here soon, but your other two guesses were wrong.

so am i still on space 6, but it's forest now? will it remain forest, or was it just for last night?

so am i still on space 6, but it's forest now? will it remain forest, or was it just for last night?

It's forest until Gaia changes it. You can check the map in my night post.

Hephaestus is here!

You're right, Framm, this IS a complex mafia.

And although I shouldn't have expected it, I was expecting you to fire the first night :(

And AI, while I will post my actions here for my partners to know, I will still do them IC in the PMs b/c they're fun to write!

Framm:

is jarze bad? why are you voting for him?

just need a reason for to vote w/o looking suspicous

Not sure but I just want to try and get some information out there so that I can maybe have another target tonight. I get wanting to root out the inactivity, but it makes gathering info hard.

I am fairly certain that GM is a titan.

same - we need to get rid of him... harvey - could you give your 25% kill to yourself, and kill of GM? maybe framm can try agian too tonight

Even with my little experience playing mafia, I agree. I will most likely do that, seeing as how when I give upgraded weapons to others they don't even use them :dry:

AI - Me giving someone a kill ability is ranged, right? Or is it melee?

And AI, while I will post my actions here for my partners to know, I will still do them IC in the PMs b/c they're fun to write!

Alright cool, and the kill ability you'd give to yourself or someone else is only melee.

Alright cool, and the kill ability you'd give to yourself or someone else is only melee.

OK, so I won't have quite the range I was hoping for. At least I'll move to the center, so that I can have one of the highest chances of hitting.

but youll be weaker - do you really want to do that?

it IS weaker...right?

If you are talking about the volcano piece it was moved.

I think that Hera might be one of the inactives, unless they have missed on both nights, but I find that unlikely, especially after Phaze painted xBeej as a target, unless xBeej was Hera.

Sorry Harvey, I couldn't take a chance on killing an Olympian. But thanks for doing the exact same thing that I would have done. :thumbsup:

but youll be weaker - do you really want to do that?

it IS weaker...right?

Check the post - Gaia moved the volcano to space 7. (of course, nothing to say she won't move it back...)

EDIT:

Sorry Harvey, I couldn't take a chance on killing an Olympian. But thanks for doing the exact same thing that I would have done. :thumbsup:

Looking back, it's what got me into this forum. So I guess it was worth it after all. :)

Edited by harvey45

Completely overlooked this until now - the OP said everybody has at least one secret ability. I couldn't really find anything about Zeus' in this forum, but I think Poseidon's has something to do with pieces of a trident. Could you guys post your exact secret abilities? I'll post mine here, just so that you know:

Instead of forging a weapon upgrade, Hephaestus can forge armour for any player, including himself, giving them a 66% chance increase in surviving an attack.

He was on a water space, but that doesn't say much. It raises the chance that he's Oceanus, but only a little bit.

And according to the lynch, it looks like we got either a titan and an indy or 2 indies - unless 'god' is what will show up for an Olympian lynch as well. Either way, we know that at least jeffery wasn't an Olympian. At least we didn't get a double O.

He was on a water space, but that doesn't say much. It raises the chance that he's Oceanus, but only a little bit.

And according to the lynch, it looks like we got either a titan and an indy or 2 indies - unless 'god' is what will show up for an Olympian lynch as well. Either way, we know that at least jeffery wasn't an Olympian. At least we didn't get a double O.

For the record, 'God' is what will show up for an Olympian, Aphrodite, or Dionysus. 'Titan' is what will show up for a Titan, Gaia, Typhon, or Rhea.